Pages:
Author

Topic: AnaLCoin | SHA256 | POW/POS | 300k coins | IN-WLT TRDNG ! | LAUNCHED !!! - page 14. (Read 54420 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Anyway how can Yobit have orders for 1,500,000 Analcoin at 1 satoshi? There's only 300,000 total coins! Someone have a word with these exchanges, where do they get their values from?

Just like Lindsey, might be time for me to leave cryptocurrency, Bitcoin worth $300 and everything else worth $0.00001 I don't think so. BitCON is just part of the dictatorship eCONomy it would appear.

Buttman is very disappointed!

Maybe all the anal talk and jokes are not going down well with the public?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Anyway how can Yobit have orders for 1,500,000 Analcoin at 1 satoshi? There's only 300,000 total coins! Someone have a word with these exchanges, where do they get their values from?

Just like Lindsey, might be time for me to leave cryptocurrency, Bitcoin worth $300 and everything else worth $0.00001 I don't think so. BitCON is just part of the dictatorship eCONomy it would appear.

Buttman is very disappointed!

What does the amount of coins people want to buy has to do with the total amount ?
Does it look stupid - Yes it does.
Has an Exchange anything to do here ? No as they have no idea how many coins are traded with them, with other exchanged and between players.
Besides all the "BUY" order means is "Person X" is willing to buy "Coin X" in amount of "Y". Nothing else. Buy order can not be filled up more than the amount of coins sold. There is nothing wrong if someone sets up a huge order of 1 mil. He will at max get 300000/1000000 so the order will stay there for the time Dev decides there will be more coins or till the buyer removes the order.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
This post was inappropriate and posted during a time of personal and mental health issues, sorry.
This post was inappropriate and posted during a time of personal and mental health issues, sorry.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Quick question my staking reward says in next 2 mins to expect a reward and it's been like that for like 12 hours and I still haven't received a single staking reward yet? Has staking been working for people?
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I think that everyone should definitely tweet and message and message and message Bittrex about adding ANAL coin because ANAL can mean something else than a person's asshole Smiley This coin if marketed properly and traded properly could easily be worth 0.05 BTC
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Maybe the dev can give a comment on how aligned the direction is that the thread has gone to the vision he has for the coin and whether any correction is necessary?

It's aligned with Uranus, no need for correction.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Maybe the dev can give a comment on how aligned the direction is that the thread has gone to the vision he has for the coin and whether any correction is necessary?
Activity: 966
Merit: 260
Man this coin is seriously gonna screw our asses  Roll Eyes
Activity: 742
and the coin is anally launched LOL
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
And once again I say to myself: The moment this coin hits bittrex it`s time to leave the crypto scene...

Bittrex lists every coin they can make money with, don't they?

Nope!
They didnt ad PIMPcash because it was to offencive in the name
Activity: 224
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
And once again I say to myself: The moment this coin hits bittrex it`s time to leave the crypto scene...

Bittrex lists every coin they can make money with, don't they?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

Yay ! Here wo go with our first Exchange !

Lets spread the word to get ANAL around the world  !

BTW: We LOVE Buttman's Adventures ! ;-)

I'm praying for Butt.. err Bittrex ;-)
Activity: 224
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Any amount below 0.01 Anal is called Anal dust?
Activity: 149
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: