Author

Topic: Analysis - page 135. (Read 941567 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1013
November 03, 2015, 01:24:26 AM
Okay, lets analyze situation. This picture ultimately explains current situation.

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
November 03, 2015, 01:21:17 AM
3d, 1d, 12h RSI is crazy high... Not sure if this can continue without correction?

Is that a question or a comment?  Cheesy
I agree! It's definitely due
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
November 03, 2015, 01:06:38 AM
3d, 1d, 12h RSI is crazy high... Not sure if this can continue without correction?
legendary
November 03, 2015, 12:43:02 AM
In a half year frame it hit position where +6 deviation was few days ago

legendary
November 03, 2015, 12:34:27 AM
Flip image Grin Btw, it hit 2nd deviation of year vwap

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
November 02, 2015, 10:00:59 PM
oct nov 2013, what was different that said the top was $1000 away??? Today the top is $350, I don't get it, please help me out?

Once we have "continued" to blow through and well past the indicators [As in October/November 2013] I look at the news.  If there is no substantial news to support the movement of the market, it more than likely will drop like a rock soon.  However, we have had good news the past couple of months.  The biggest news being the Chinese Yuan and more Chinese become interested in bitcoin.

Since there is a lot of good news lately, it's quite possible the "trend" could change based on that news.  Which means the "rules" can change on indicators.  Meaning, we will have to wait and see where the trend takes us and go back to basics on the indicators once again after a new trend is established.

If you want to see what I mean about "news," check out this thread:  It's DEFINITELY worth a look.  Trust me...

The Everything Bullish Thread (Bullish Media Center)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1166428.1180

Here's a prime example of "In the news:"  Look at even the small print of the three (3) magazines front and center in this photo.

legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
November 02, 2015, 09:47:07 PM
oct nov 2013, what was different that said the top was $1000 away??? Today the top is $350, I don't get it, please help me out?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
November 02, 2015, 09:30:45 PM
One fact is for certain:

Someone among you will be able to say, "I told you so."   Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
November 02, 2015, 09:29:17 PM
If it breaks out again I will buy back.

Parabolic uptrend is not designed to buy in but sell into.

Why not use a trailing stop in this case? Then if price goes crazy you can still profit, but if it starts to fall profits are protected.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
21 million. I want them all.
November 02, 2015, 09:17:56 PM
I don't think it's a pre auction pump - simply too much volume. But either way the rate of ascent doesn't look too sustainable. But considering that we are dealing with Bitcoin here it is perfectly normal at the same time.. Cheesy

So l just put my prediction here:

1. Quick rise into the $400-450 range.
2. Quick drop into the $300-350 range.
3. Several weeks of sideways movement.

Add more violence. It's going to be more violent than that.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 02, 2015, 08:59:47 PM
Actually I'm more interested in your thoughts in general. Even if they are simply along the lines of "let's wait and see".  I'm of the opinion that since the scaling issue hasn't been resolved, this is probably a pre auction pump that will get dumped soon. So I don't think we can go much higher than this. Do you think it will be a slow downtrend from here? Do you believe we will be revisiting near 200$ price? On the other hand how far up do you think this rally can go?  And finally would it be a good idea to buy a small portion of coins as a hedge just in case of a lift off or do you think that's not worth it?

I don't think it's a pre auction pump - simply too much volume. But either way the rate of ascent doesn't look too sustainable. But considering that we are dealing with Bitcoin here it is perfectly normal at the same time.. Cheesy

So l just put my prediction here:

1. Quick rise into the $400-450 range.
2. Quick drop into the $300-350 range.
3. Several weeks of sideways movement.
Activity: 53
November 02, 2015, 08:51:16 PM
Actually I'm more interested in your thoughts in general. Even if they are simply along the lines of "let's wait and see".  I'm of the opinion that since the scaling issue hasn't been resolved, this is probably a pre auction pump that will get dumped soon. So I don't think we can go much higher than this. Do you think it will be a slow downtrend from here? Do you believe we will be revisiting near 200$ price? On the other hand how far up do you think this rally can go?  And finally would it be a good idea to buy a small portion of coins as a hedge just in case of a lift off or do you think that's not worth it?
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
November 02, 2015, 08:46:10 PM
Re read my post. You think you missed train, you have a greed to buy more. You have a fear to loose some btc. You have a greed and fear and you say don't have emotions now which will drive decisions?

If you lie to yourself about yourself, stay away from trading.

You ask probably where to buy back. I give you more - I tell how to control yourself. What you think now about future of price is illusion powered by greed and fear. Go rest until they gone.

QFT
Extremely well put luc!
legendary
November 02, 2015, 08:43:09 PM
Re read my post. You think you missed train, you have a greed to buy more. You have a fear to loose some btc. You have a greed and fear and you say don't have emotions now which will drive decisions?

If you lie to yourself about yourself, stay away from trading.

You ask probably where to buy back. I give you more - I tell how to control yourself. What you think now about future of price is illusion powered by greed and fear. Go rest until they gone.
November 02, 2015, 08:24:25 PM
I'm 100% fiat. What's next masterluc?

When you finished great or (especially) bad trade you should go rest/beer/friends/whores/family. Anything but not trade. Stay away from trade. When emotions will calm, start to think what next.

Well I closed my longs in the 311-320 range. Considered buying back in at 305 but hesitated. Then missed the train. I'm not going to make any emotional decisions that's why I'm asking you your opinion to get a more logical approach. Thanks
legendary
November 02, 2015, 08:21:09 PM

When you finished great or (especially) bad trade you should go rest/beer/friends/whores/family. Anything but not trade. Stay away from trade. When emotions will calm, start to think what next.
November 02, 2015, 08:12:50 PM
legendary
November 02, 2015, 08:08:56 PM

What's the risk of being left behind? There are price points during the late 2013 rise that were never revisited (until well after the ATH that is.)

You could make risk being behind much smaller if you sell above some list of standard deviations.

The risk being rekt is much higher when you buy above deviations. At parabolic rise you should enter in corrections, not in trending. Better do not enter anyway in long during dramatic price rise - you should be already in long.

Price drops - buy. Price rises - sell. But you should know entrance points.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1001
November 02, 2015, 07:50:20 PM

What's the risk of being left behind? There are price points during the late 2013 rise that were never revisited (until well after the ATH that is.)
legendary
November 02, 2015, 07:40:36 PM

Jump to: