Author

Topic: Analysis - page 203. (Read 941563 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
March 23, 2015, 01:11:12 PM
I'd like to share some thoughts about altcoins rise-fall-death cycle.

I noticed when Bitcoin enters some long bearish cycle - always appears some fork which starts to rise to btc. NMC, LTC and now DRK. After some time fork dies and next fork appears. So I'll try to analyze this phenomenon.

Let's call next fork "shit".

1. When Bitcoin enters some noticed bearish cycle, people start to be bored. They want permanent rally.
2. Bored people look around and here is a "shit". The same Proof Of Work  shit as Bitcoin, but has some special features.
3. "Oh my god, it's a new paradigm! " - people say and start to sell bitcoin and buy shit. Bitcoin bearish phase accelerates.
4. Meanwhile shit market saturates,  Bitcoin market passing capitulation phase and starts to recover. Bitcoin becomes bullish.
5. People keeping shit - watch for rise of Bitcoin. They move their funds back and create additional bullish acceleration to bitcoin. Shit drops.
6. Bitcoin market saturates and enters correction.
7. Back to point 1.

I call it "small shit cycle", when Bitcoin and shit go in antiphase.

Every alt fork makes few shit cycles and then slowly goes to a toilet pan. Because new alt with "new paradigm" appears and enters it's first shit cycle, it's first step to a pan.

I call it "big shit cycle" - when shit after few cycles goes to a pan and another shit appears.

Meanwhile, every altcoin place is a pan because of "Long fork theorem" which CJDNS founder told me in IRC in 2012.

This is only theoretical thoughts, based on multi year market observations. I hope in some time I'll make a science paper. Hehe.

Ask this guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gfntBEI3Aw
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1013
March 23, 2015, 01:08:48 PM
I'd like to share some thoughts about altcoins rise-fall-death cycle.

I noticed when Bitcoin enters some long bearish cycle - always appears some fork which starts to rise to btc. NMC, LTC and now DRK. After some time fork dies and next fork appears. So I'll try to analyze this phenomenon.

Let's call next fork "shit".

1. When Bitcoin enters some noticed bearish cycle, people start to be bored. They want permanent rally.
2. Bored people look around and here is a "shit". The same Proof Of Work  shit as Bitcoin, but has some special features.
3. "Oh my god, it's a new paradigm! " - people say and start to sell bitcoin and buy shit. Bitcoin bearish phase accelerates.
4. Meanwhile shit market saturates,  Bitcoin market passing capitulation phase and starts to recover. Bitcoin becomes bullish.
5. People keeping shit - watch for rise of Bitcoin. They move their funds back and create additional bullish acceleration to bitcoin. Shit drops.
6. Bitcoin market saturates and enters correction.
7. Back to point 1.

I call it "small shit cycle", when Bitcoin and shit go in antiphase.

Every alt fork makes few shit cycles and then slowly goes to a toilet pan. Because new alt with "new paradigm" appears and enters it's first shit cycle, it's first step to a pan.

I call it "big shit cycle" - when shit after few cycles goes to a pan and another shit appears.

Meanwhile, every altcoin place is a pan because of "Long fork theorem" which CJDNS founder told me in IRC in 2012.

This is only theoretical thoughts, based on multi year market observations. I hope in some time I'll make a science paper. Hehe.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
March 19, 2015, 07:52:25 PM
But are you really Chef Ramsay? Cheesy
Haha, I wonder when the man is going to get the "Sir" in front of his name. If I were him I'd have major whale capabilities and I could create my own market analysis that never ends. Grin It's be nice if Ramsay would accept BTC at his upscale restaurants and have that BTC on the front windows which would really stir some great dinner conversations among the elite that dine at these places.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Enabling the maximal migration
March 19, 2015, 03:59:00 AM
So, basically what you're saying is that there wasn't enough bearish coin holders flushed out yet and/or the bulls don't think any more pumps at this current stage will do any good?

As long as you research other's coins and thoughts you stay poor.

I am sure there is some seriously wise info locked in that quote but for the life of me I can't figure what it is.
Russian thinker Kuzma Prutkov said - It is impossible to comprehend the immensity  Grin

So when you try - you put your time, your money and your energy into black hole. And stay poor whatever you do. Invalid point of applied forces - find another

Thank god there are people like Pruden around, lol.
legendary
March 19, 2015, 01:43:47 AM
So, basically what you're saying is that there wasn't enough bearish coin holders flushed out yet and/or the bulls don't think any more pumps at this current stage will do any good?

I am sure there is some seriously wise info locked in that quote but for the life of me I can't figure what it is.
Russian thinker Kuzma Prutkov said - It is impossible to comprehend the immensity  Grin

So when you try - you put your time, your money and your energy into black hole. And stay poor whatever you do. Invalid point of applied forces - find another
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
March 18, 2015, 08:08:06 PM
It's just that price and its action is the only thing that matters. When trading it is of no use trying to discern other people's intentions and thoughts. The price action displays them in full view.

<-- always. ^^
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 18, 2015, 04:05:06 PM
But are you really Chef Ramsay? Cheesy
legendary
March 18, 2015, 03:59:06 PM

Yeah, I was merely asking from a spectator's standpoint. I hold and do very little trading but was just trying to stoke another opinion into the works. The ups and downs have never really bothered me, I had just accumulated a certain amount of coins I wanted for the long haul and am comfortable with my current position. Of course, I keep adding occasionally in this market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
March 18, 2015, 03:55:56 PM
It's just that price and its action is the only thing that matters. When trading it is of no use trying to discern other people's intentions and thoughts. The price action displays them in full view.

makes much more sense, deleting my comment   Wink
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
Spanish Bitcoin trader
March 18, 2015, 03:33:21 PM
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
March 18, 2015, 01:17:15 PM

Go way back in this thread and you will find some guidance.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Enabling the maximal migration
March 18, 2015, 12:42:59 PM

legendary
March 18, 2015, 12:21:49 PM

legendary
March 17, 2015, 09:39:19 PM
Luc- what happened to your confident assessment that it will hit at least 310-400 or whatever.  

Rise was too slow, too low volume. Bearish divergence appeared earlier than price went to safe zone.
legendary
Activity: 1274
The Golden Rule Rules
March 17, 2015, 09:15:52 PM
Luc- what happened to your confident assessment that it will hit at least 310-400 or whatever.  

Rise was too slow, too low volume. Bearish divergence appeared earlier than price went to safe zone.

Yeah I wasn't too thrilled about your bullish assessments.

This recent bounce from 166 barely cracked 300 and now it is tanking.  100 might be more realistic than $400...
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Legendary trader
March 17, 2015, 09:04:59 PM
I agree the rally was too weak, I've addressed this a couple of times in the past few days also.

I'd say we go down $300 was the top. Also most profitable direction for the whales since there will be more margin calls to trigger than in the other direction.
Mmm I have a positive outlook on bitcoin but my interpretation right now is that demand is stalling.
This is nothing like last summer's rally from $420 to $680.

For now I think we will not go past $300 for quite some time. But hey this is bitcoin so anything could happen still...

I'm pretty confident the bear market will continue for some longer. No big deal for the day traders but some long term investors might get disappointed. Hang in there!
legendary
March 17, 2015, 08:52:49 PM

legendary
March 17, 2015, 08:50:50 PM
208 - bearish
450 - bullish

Everything between - undefined, hehe. Pretty wide range  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274
The Golden Rule Rules
March 17, 2015, 08:49:49 PM

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
March 17, 2015, 08:38:46 PM
Somewhere around 100 if price will touch 208 again.

Lol. Shorts everywhere. Grin
Jump to: