Pages:
Author

Topic: ANALYST: ALTCOIN SEASON has almost arrived - page 3. (Read 851 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
November 08, 2019, 07:33:08 AM
Errrrrrrrrrr well although the sentiment has changed a little bit from super bearish into consolidation
Yet, we can't really prove that if the alts season will come

Most alts are still not able to break beyond their previous high
Thus, not the whole altcoin market will go up
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
November 08, 2019, 07:14:11 AM
I think its too late for this year, I already accepted that there will be no more altcoin season this year, but instead I am just hopeful it will have next year.
There are big even next year which is the BTC halving, with that, I am expecting something that it will result to some market boost, not only for BTC but for altcoins as well.

Actually for many years I have been in crypto, I still find it hard to predict when the bullish season will come, so I just learn that i just have to believe and wait.

It is true that it is difficult to predict anything about the period in which the next bullrun will come, but that is why we cannot exclude the possibility that it will start this year, and with it the increase in prices of all altcoins.

I don't know why, but I have the impression that this time it is bullrun on altcoins can come a bit before bull run on Bitcoin ..

I am not against with your impression but I will stay realistic here based on the trend and based on my personal analysis.
Why I believe that altcoins season will arrived after BTC has its bull run is because ever since, its btc which is the most powerful coin in this market and if BTC is not performing, the whole market struggles, so I think its time for people to invest on BTC again, we will see some bull run and altcoins will follow.

however if my prediction is wrong, I will not complain if its Altcoins that will do the bull run then BTC will follow since it will still result to a good market.

Bitcoin has always been the first and probably this time it will be too. However, due to the fact that altcoins prices have fallen much more than the BTC price during the last bear market, they can react faster to positive market sentiment.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
November 08, 2019, 06:48:53 AM
I think its too late for this year, I already accepted that there will be no more altcoin season this year, but instead I am just hopeful it will have next year.
There are big even next year which is the BTC halving, with that, I am expecting something that it will result to some market boost, not only for BTC but for altcoins as well.

Actually for many years I have been in crypto, I still find it hard to predict when the bullish season will come, so I just learn that i just have to believe and wait.

It is true that it is difficult to predict anything about the period in which the next bullrun will come, but that is why we cannot exclude the possibility that it will start this year, and with it the increase in prices of all altcoins.

I don't know why, but I have the impression that this time it is bullrun on altcoins can come a bit before bull run on Bitcoin ..

I am not against with your impression but I will stay realistic here based on the trend and based on my personal analysis.
Why I believe that altcoins season will arrived after BTC has its bull run is because ever since, its btc which is the most powerful coin in this market and if BTC is not performing, the whole market struggles, so I think its time for people to invest on BTC again, we will see some bull run and altcoins will follow.

however if my prediction is wrong, I will not complain if its Altcoins that will do the bull run then BTC will follow since it will still result to a good market.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
November 08, 2019, 06:00:59 AM
Again? Yes, it's again started that people are speculating for a better price jump in the altcoin market by end of the year! This type of prediction makes no sense, just some words from some over expert people! Sorry, if I sound rude, but this is true! I can't see any signal that can convince my mind about the altcoin season's arrival, all just speculate without following the trading chart! The altcoin market totally dependent on Bitcoin movements! If Bitcoin price starts jumping to a good high, then the altcoin season will come!
Everyone has different predictions when talking about this issue and all should be watched for fun or can be ignored if you do not like. I do not have much opinion regarding this market but the altcoin season can happen at any time because the crypto market is considered to be a place with lots of big surprises. Now there are thousands of predictions regarding the altcoin season but I will analyze this market my way.

For me, the increase in Bitcoin will not help much for altcoin but it is a must for the best altcoin season. Of course, this market is all dependent on Bitcoin but this coin will reduce its dominance in 2020 so that other altcoins have a better chance of growth.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 07, 2019, 06:25:40 PM

Sure, some claim that the altcoin season is about to come, others predict the death of most altcoins, and the third group has its own claims. Nobody knows anything for sure. Altcoins follow Bitcoin, and Bitcoin price does what it wants. That's about the gist of it.
yep, everyone has their own predictions. there is no wrong about that. and that's why we all here to discuss
we discuss about reason why they predict like that

btw, the article that OP showed us, using technical analysis. the chart already broke the resistance
but, im doubt if altseason can begin just because of that, breaking resistance is generic, alt needs more reason to trigger altseason

article which OP posted
Of course, all that we write here is just speculation and talking about our predictions.
It is true that there is still no super optimistic sentiment among investors, but I think we observe a calming down in the market, and that says that the next step should be price increases. In my opinion it is possible that the Alt season will start this year, but certainly not for all cryptocurrencies.
altseason is increasing price for almost all cryptocurrency, if not almost cryptocurrency, it isnt called as altseason.
beside that, bitcoin dominance must declines rapidly, so it leads to an increase of investment in the Altcoins and may lead to an AltSeason
so, i think there is no hope for this year, we have to be patience to wait more time
November 07, 2019, 03:01:29 PM
Again? Yes, it's again started that people are speculating for a better price jump in the altcoin market by end of the year! This type of prediction makes no sense, just some words from some over expert people! Sorry, if I sound rude, but this is true! I can't see any signal that can convince my mind about the altcoin season's arrival, all just speculate without following the trading chart! The altcoin market totally dependent on Bitcoin movements! If Bitcoin price starts jumping to a good high, then the altcoin season will come!

How you don't see that Bitcoin price is growing from the beginning of the year? We are in the stabilization phase, so alt season can start in any moement, sam as bull run can come in any moment. Im not saying that this will start tomorrow, but market is stable now and prepared for fresh capital.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 07, 2019, 02:44:36 PM
November 07, 2019, 11:53:10 AM
Again? Market's in upward trend this year but who to believe and what would you consider as a proved indicator?

https://beincrypto.com/altseason-has-almost-arrived-for-altcoins-according-to-analyst/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=cryptocurrency&utm_content=ff

Sure, some claim that the altcoin season is about to come, others predict the death of most altcoins, and the third group has its own claims. Nobody knows anything for sure. Altcoins follow Bitcoin, and Bitcoin price does what it wants. That's about the gist of it.
yep, everyone has their own predictions. there is no wrong about that. and that's why we all here to discuss

btw, the article that OP showed us, using technical analysis. the chart already broke the resistance
but, im doubt if altseason can begin just because of that, breaking resistance is generic, alt needs more reason to trigger altseason

article which OP posted

Of course, all that we write here is just speculation and talking about our predictions.
It is true that there is still no super optimistic sentiment among investors, but I think we observe a calming down in the market, and that says that the next step should be price increases. In my opinion it is possible that the Alt season will start this year, but certainly not for all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 658
November 06, 2019, 03:17:30 AM
Again? Market's in upward trend this year but who to believe and what would you consider as a proved indicator?

https://beincrypto.com/altseason-has-almost-arrived-for-altcoins-according-to-analyst/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=cryptocurrency&utm_content=ff

article which OP posted
November 05, 2019, 10:06:30 PM

many possibilities and predictions made. I see now we can choose altcoin which can survive and die in the market. the condition of decline that has long happened to make altcoin that does not have a good commitment will die and have no development at all. we see this happening for many new projects that claim to get full funding but their platforms don't work or only run for a while and then don't move.
You're right . Now that altcoins are at a very bad stage, any analysis or prediction is inaccurate so it is best to look carefully before investing because for me altcoin is now just a tool to make money in this market. In fact, this year more than 60% of altcoins have been forgotten in this market because no one mentions and almost those projects are no longer in operation.

I personally have not decided to invest in altcoin yet because I am not sure the future of this market. Maybe altcoin season will come soon according to everyone's predictions but I will still choose the safe solution is to wait.

After such a big drop in prices, for sure many of the altcoins will not be able to rise, but certainly many of them will recover the losses. I am sure that those projects that have not stoped to develop and developers are active, will soon get the chance to earn money for further development.
I am sure that this will happen soon, if not this year, then certainly at the beginning of next year.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
November 05, 2019, 08:56:09 PM

many possibilities and predictions made. I see now we can choose altcoin which can survive and die in the market. the condition of decline that has long happened to make altcoin that does not have a good commitment will die and have no development at all. we see this happening for many new projects that claim to get full funding but their platforms don't work or only run for a while and then don't move.
You're right . Now that altcoins are at a very bad stage, any analysis or prediction is inaccurate so it is best to look carefully before investing because for me altcoin is now just a tool to make money in this market. In fact, this year more than 60% of altcoins have been forgotten in this market because no one mentions and almost those projects are no longer in operation.

I personally have not decided to invest in altcoin yet because I am not sure the future of this market. Maybe altcoin season will come soon according to everyone's predictions but I will still choose the safe solution is to wait.
November 05, 2019, 06:09:43 PM

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 05, 2019, 05:57:56 PM
Such headline will definitely attract altcoin bagholders but its over 2 weeks of publication and we seen a lot of ups and downs with very slight advantage. The thread is full of frustrations of holders and more from those that invested with over 90% dump and terrible negative ROI. We are all waiting and the terrible loss make investors a long time holders. the analysis is interesting but I dont usually see how the sentiment of the market attracts whales, investors and traders.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 05, 2019, 05:31:43 PM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5198753.20
here is enough to answer your ask
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
November 05, 2019, 03:26:54 PM

That pretty much sums it up. Nobody really has a clue what will happen. Except maybe some giant whales, but I doubt whales would bother posting in this forum.

BTC holders predict the death of most altcoins, altcoin holders predict an alt season, and everyone else just kind of shrugs, having no idea what will happen. The latter is the only really accurate thing, it's all guesswork.

If an altcoin season does eventually arrive, I have a feeling it won't be anything like 2017-18 -- more like altcoins improve, but we aren't talking about anything crazy like last time. It may also be more selective... well, it'll definitely be more selective than last time, when pretty much every coin went nuts.

Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 05, 2019, 09:59:59 AM

Activity: 1031
bullsvsbears.io
November 05, 2019, 07:11:12 AM

Because of the expected altcoin season, the center must undergo significant changes, it is not possible if this does not happen, altcoin will move on its own. I don't know what will eventually cause the price of bitcoin to rise, however

I agree with you, here we know that most of the altcoin are always following the movements of bitcoin so it needs a strong push and I hope this will happen at that time.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
November 05, 2019, 06:57:29 AM
It does seem very likely that the altcoin season has started. Altcoins are holding their gains after the recent price pump even though the market has been trading sideways with a potentially bearish outlook in the short-term. I look forward to seeing more altcoin gains, we've waited long enough.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
November 05, 2019, 05:48:42 AM

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
November 05, 2019, 04:06:49 AM

Pages:
Jump to: