Pages:
Author

Topic: ANALYST: ALTCOIN SEASON has almost arrived - page 6. (Read 851 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
October 25, 2019, 12:02:10 PM
I'll refrain from clicking on that link, but I will share my opinion.

Assuming 'altcoin season' means a bull run for alts, I do think its coming but isn't here *yet*.  That ought to be obvious to anyone looking at price charts of altcoins, which have been suffering as much as any investment could be. 

Alts depend on what bitcoin is doing, and until bitcoin starts to come back I would not expect alts to do much except either remain stagnant or decline further.  Some of them might make it on their own merits, but there aren't many of them that are going to do that.  I will agree that the altcoin season has *almost* arrived, but it might be a while before it actually arrives.  I am hoping it won't be longer than a few months from now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
October 25, 2019, 12:01:52 PM
Again? Market's in upward trend this year but who to believe and what would you consider as a proved indicator?

https://beincrypto.com/altseason-has-almost-arrived-for-altcoins-according-to-analyst/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=cryptocurrency&utm_content=ff
I also saw this earlier today, but I an still thinking if that could be possible this year. Analyst have said a lot and are still making their points known, but their predictions cannot be guaranteed. I still feel the season might be in 2020 and not this year again.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 25, 2019, 11:57:41 AM
Indeed we are in an upward trend this year and Bitcoin regained back some of its prices. But I do not think we are going to see the altcoin season soon because the market is consolidating right now and the upward movement has stopped for this moment. If we want to see the altcoin season, the trend must be in an upward trend and a fresh money must be coming in. But now we do not see one of those, which means we are still far away from the altcoin season.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
October 25, 2019, 11:15:39 AM
Again the prediction about the altcoin season. In my opinion, it is almost impossible to predict when the altcoin season will come. I just believe that someday he will come. I think we will find out a few days before the start.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
October 25, 2019, 11:06:33 AM
I want to believe, but I think it won’t happen too soon. But since most altcoin prices are tied to Bitcoin price probably will see gradual increase of prices if Bitcoin hits another bull run. Honestly I will be happy seeing deadcoins back to life before I concider its an alt season.
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
October 25, 2019, 10:55:20 AM
Again? Market's in upward trend this year but who to believe and what would you consider as a proved indicator?

https://beincrypto.com/altseason-has-almost-arrived-for-altcoins-according-to-analyst/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=cryptocurrency&utm_content=ff
Almost? well this news can be very misleading if you act on it, its not the first time we will hear that altcoin season is upon us and nothing happened, the truth is there is time for everything and there might come a time when bitcoin holders will start selling part of bitcoin for altcoin, i believe in altcoin but kinda too early for altcoin season
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast
October 25, 2019, 10:49:04 AM

Pages:
Jump to: