Pages:
Author

Topic: Anderson Silva vs Jake paul who you bet on? - page 6. (Read 813 times)

Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
September 26, 2022, 09:04:49 AM
First, is it official already?

Since this is boxing, well, I guess I have to go with Jake Paul here.

The odds still says that Anderson silva will likely win, however, since it's just an exhibition fight, I would bet on the undefeated and the most popular in this sport.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 26, 2022, 08:59:44 AM
I go with Anderson Silva, because he's professional and have made several records. The professional game will come again once he takes regular practice. Anderson Silva is one among the greatest UFC fighters of all time. He's one among the UFC fighter with most knockout history. These things surely add value to his game.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 26, 2022, 08:43:44 AM
I'd bet on Jake just because he's the one who initiated this fight and for his previous bouts against MMA legends, he won those with questionable performances from his enemies. Might be the same outcome in here if Silva is motivated only by money, which somewhat shows on some interviews that were done to him. +100 isn't also a bad odd to bet on considering that Jake Paul is also a capable boxer in his own regard. If skills and grit I'd say Silva, but again this is a Paul initiated fight and that should suggest you something.

They are not legends Ben askren sucks he  knows only wrestling and got away with it on the octagon with people who can't wrestle.

Tyron Woodley lost all of his recent fights on the ufc.

both Tyron and ben are were lower weight class than jake they are natural 77 kilos and jake is natural 84 killo. Is a big difference on this sport.

Anderson silva is the same weight class as Jake and elite level boxer. Former champion of UFC with 10 title defenses.

The question is can Anderson silva get KO or not . People say that Silva has underrated chin https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/qwxfs/anderson_silva_iron_chin/

About Jake paul  chin i think he has weak chin. But We don't have yet enough data to determine it for sure.
 we saw him almost getting knocked out by Tyron woodely. If he stay on the ring with Silva I believe Silva can land on him and ko him and finish him.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
September 26, 2022, 05:17:20 AM
I'd bet on Jake just because he's the one who initiated this fight and for his previous bouts against MMA legends, he won those with questionable performances from his enemies. Might be the same outcome in here if Silva is motivated only by money, which somewhat shows on some interviews that were done to him. +100 isn't also a bad odd to bet on considering that Jake Paul is also a capable boxer in his own regard. If skills and grit I'd say Silva, but again this is a Paul initiated fight and that should suggest you something.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 26, 2022, 03:09:36 AM
There is Anderson Silva (47 years old)
There is Jake paul 27 years old.

Anderson silva is one of the best fighters in ufc of a ll times along with jon jones, Demothry Jonson, gsp..
He has good boxing as well.  Finally paul someone who can box.

Anderosn silva is the better boxer
Jake paul has more strengh and youth advantage.

Both fighters know how to box. Jake paul ko some ufc fighters who don't box well like ben askren and tyron woodenly.
Anderson silva is the same weight class as jake paul (unlike his previous opponent who were weight class bellow)  That also help me to make my decision on the bet.

The odds now are close.

-140 on Anderson silva (Bet 140$ to gain 100$)
+100 on jake paul (Bet 100$ to win $100)

The Floyd mayweather fight show us  that champion kick ass even on their old age. Floyd  now is 45 years old and beat some young tokyo guy with 22-3 records.

I go on Anderson Silva  The dude has good boxing and he will train and be in good condition for fight.
There is no reason Silva shouldn't beat him.

500$ on Silva.
Pages:
Jump to: