Pages:
Author

Topic: [Android Game] Spacey The Bird [Mobile Game] [Bitcoin Rewards] [Beta] - page 2. (Read 3757 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Hello dev, Is your game Xapo only? -snip-
Hello,
The game pays direct to your bitcoin wallets. Your wallet can be anywhere.

Have I written or posted anything which makes you think otherwise?
Yes you actually did Smiley
5500 Satoshi Minimum Payout (Would go through Manual checks to remove cheaters!)
(via Xapo , would implement FaucetHub/FaucetSytem once one of these systems become stable)
Quote from you first post mislead me, I thought only those options mentioned are available.
Obviously I was mistaken  Grin Thanks for quick clarification post.
Now I will definitely try your app.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco
Hello dev, Is your game Xapo only? No direct to any-wallet payouts?
That's funny no one mentions it, for me its a kinda important thing to be able to withdraw directly.
Think about it, this is aggravation, another password to remember, another bookmark in already
overloaded browser etc. That may be easy-peasy for others but I just dont like that Xapo thingy.
Another middleman in system that was designed to be middleman-less... Roll Eyes

Anyway cool game, saw it at playstore a lot of times, now that I know the dev is active here
I will try to use it. But please, direct payouts Smiley   
Hello,
The game pays direct to your bitcoin wallets. Your wallet can be anywhere.

Have I written or posted anything which makes you think otherwise?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Hello dev, Is your game Xapo only? No direct to any-wallet payouts?
That's funny no one mentions it, for me its a kinda important thing to be able to withdraw directly.
Think about it, this is aggravation, another password to remember, another bookmark in already
overloaded browser etc. That may be easy-peasy for others but I just dont like that Xapo thingy.
Another middleman in system that was designed to be middleman-less... Roll Eyes

Anyway cool game, saw it at playstore a lot of times, now that I know the dev is active here
I will try to use it. But please, direct payouts Smiley   
All pending payments would be done this weekend. Also we will be updating game to newer version. After which we will be out of Beta.

Then the next updates will have more levels of gameplay ? Xp to unlock next levels!
Many more things to come.
I lost my power upgrades
The have been reset. More on it in next upgrade to game. Power upgrades would be cheaper much cheaper but be there only for 24 hours. Would share details.
Activity: 638
Merit: 250
I lost my power upgrades
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Yay! Thank you xyzabc. I confirm that I received the payment Smiley Good luck and I hope for the success of this project.
All Payouts Have been Processed.
Rewarded 700,000 Satoshis in Total this time!

Thanks
All Payouts Have been Processed.
Rewarded 700,000 Satoshis in Total this time!
4 pending payouts
Dont worry . they will all be done today or tomorrow. The integration of offerwall is taking more time than I expected. Smiley
4 pending payouts
Finally a nice fun game that let you earn some satoshi. I checked the video and can only say good job hope you will keep a good balance between advertisements and playtime. Some other games lost it total with the amount of advertisements you must watch(you can't skip them). Hope you find some time to come also with an IOS release there is almost not competition in the Bitcoin game market at this moment.

Totally agree. If you plan well there is no reason why your game shouldn`t make a big succes. Desperately waiting for IOS version.

Lets hope for best. I am giving in my best to this!

Also updated the Development RoadMap at forum-->
http://extramilegames.com/community/showthread.php?tid=6&pid=6#pid6
Our Community Forum is up : Please Join and stay updated about what we are doing. Also join if you are willing to help in any particular way. Payouts related support and feature suggestions would also be taken there.
http://extramilegames.com/community

Activity: 378
looks really funny will try this soon !
keep it up!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Finally a nice fun game that let you earn some satoshi. I checked the video and can only say good job hope you will keep a good balance between advertisements and playtime. Some other games lost it total with the amount of advertisements you must watch(you can't skip them). Hope you find some time to come also with an IOS release there is almost not competition in the Bitcoin game market at this moment.

Totally agree. If you plan well there is no reason why your game shouldn`t make a big succes. Desperately waiting for IOS version.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Best bitcoin game for android. Easy, funny and nice rewards. Nice job!
I hope you can release for Iphone too. Good luck!  Smiley

Thank you for encouraging feedback. We are coming up with our community forum and site soon. There after a major update to game and we would be out of Beta.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Best bitcoin game for android. Easy, funny and nice rewards. Nice job!
I hope you can release for Iphone too. Good luck!  Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Edit: Great! I already reached the minimum payout amount and tried to request withdrawal today. Smiley

Thanks for your encouraging feedback.

Yours and around 30 other Payouts have been processed Today. Smiley
Do check your Accounts.. In next update we will have leader boards and all. In your pending payout section it should say completed.

More than 300,000 satoshi processed. They should be reaching your wallets in a few hours as Xapo Processes them Smiley
I visited the pending payout section and yes it's completed. I did check my wallet too and I confirm that I already received the payment. Thank you xyzabc Smiley

Are you going to post here everytime you'll work on payments? If yes, I'll just request for withdrawal after you post. It will be more convenient IMO.  One request, one payment.
Edit: Great! I already reached the minimum payout amount and tried to request withdrawal today. Smiley

Thanks for your encouraging feedback.

Yours and around 30 other Payouts have been processed Today. Smiley
Do check your Accounts.. In next update we will have leader boards and all. In your pending payout section it should say completed.

More than 300,000 satoshi processed. They should be reaching your wallets in a few hours as Xapo Processes them Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: