Pages:
Author

Topic: [Android Game] Spacey The Bird [Mobile Game] [Bitcoin Rewards] [Beta] - page 3. (Read 3757 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
I really like seeing apps that use bitcoin as rewards. Your game is great and challenging. The concept reminds me of the MMM Fingers application (though it has nothing to do with bitcoin). Question, isn't it possible that there will be no timer/lives when playing for bitcoin? Like playing it as long as you like. Also, I hope that the rewards will be increased Smiley Good luck! For this and for the future apps that you'll make.

There will be options to buy more lives by using in game coins, satoshi and by watching a video.
Rewards will be increased as we close out all security gaps and are able run smooth payment operations.

There is a huge scope to increase rewards and we would do it soon enough.
That's great! I really enjoy the game and I would love to play it several times a day. Honestly, I always find it hassle when an app has ads but in Spacey The Bird, ads aren't annoying. I don't know if it's literally the ads or just because I like the game and focus the attention there Cheesy

Working On the payments system Now. It would be completed today and payments would be made tomorrow. Smiley

Update: Our revenues are rocking . Once we are stable with payment system and other revenue streams, Expect good increases in Rewards Smiley
Congrats! Indeed a good news for all of us.

Edit: Great! I already reached the minimum payout amount and tried to request withdrawal today. Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco
Working On the payments system Now. It would be completed today and payments would be made tomorrow. Smiley

Update: Our revenues are rocking . Once we are stable with payment system and other revenue streams, Expect good increases in Rewards Smiley
I really like seeing apps that use bitcoin as rewards. Your game is great and challenging. The concept reminds me of the MMM Fingers application (though it has nothing to do with bitcoin). Question, isn't it possible that there will be no timer/lives when playing for bitcoin? Like playing it as long as you like. Also, I hope that the rewards will be increased Smiley Good luck! For this and for the future apps that you'll make.

There will be options to buy more lives by using in game coins, satoshi and by watching a video.
Rewards will be increased as we close out all security gaps and are able run smooth payment operations.

There is a huge scope to increase rewards and we would do it soon enough.

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Sorry all is ok, is in pending payouts, i dont sow this option in new update, thanks

Its all fine. I can see your payment request. Will be processed this weekend once we are ready with our Payment System. Just a lots of work to do and we have to prioritize. Security is of utmost importance at this nascent stage.

Meanwhile : We are Inviting Investors for this project. Investments would help us increase up the pace of work and make this fruitful sooner.
Please read details here --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/inviting-investor-btc-rewards-mobile-games-spacey-the-birdproof-of-concept-1699390
Activity: 638
Merit: 250
With update my balance go down to 5140 and I had 15140
Had you requested a payment ? If so then your payment might show in pending payouts.
Please pm me your username in game to recheck.
It is very possible for this to happen while we were migrating our payments system from automatic to manual.
But there are all records with us, please send me username. Smiley

Sorry all is ok, is in pending payouts, i dont sow this option in new update, thanks
Had you requested a payment ? If so then your payment might show in pending payouts.
Please pm me your username in game to recheck.
It is very possible for this to happen while we were migrating our payments system from automatic to manual.
But there are all records with us, please send me username. Smiley
Our next update will include an in-app voting .
There we would be able to get information from users
about new features /change in gameplay and frequency of ads.

There is decrease in cheats and we are easily able to identify and tag cheating/Botting accounts through our unique algorithms.
We are also recording recording payouts which would be processed this weekend, as our payment making system is under work as of now.
After that we will look into payments every other day possibly.

We would be promoting it heavily after next few updates.
Can I test your antochest system ? Also I think you should pmclude an investment options where people get dividends of the total profits you make. It will help you get friction and more profit and activity.

I would really love to set up some sort of investment thing to get some funds. But I do not know how the investment dividends thing works. I mean do we need to do something legal paper work? Or some escrow? Would be great if you can help me regarding it.

Yup sure, go ahead.. test our anti cheat system.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Can I test your antochest system ? Also I think you should pmclude an investment options where people get dividends of the total profits you make. It will help you get friction and more profit and activity.
Why?  Cry

Hello please pm me with your username in game. We are tweaking our cheat catching mechanism, your account may have been wrongly caught up.

Update:

The new version is now up on playstore.
The payouts would be resumed now. We are up with better cheat check mechanisms . Payouts will be made once or twice a week initially. Every day later on. Remember minimum is 5500 satoshi only. Our this update will work in keeping cheats in check and we would be able to cross beta soon enough.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
May I ask what city you are located in? Would love to have a face to face to discuss  possibilities. With marketing this could explode.

Yes this could Explode and we intend to make it explode. We are currently working a lot for ensuring security and weeding out cheaters/Hackers, because one cheat is out we can distribute much more bitcoins.

Beta Testing is proving out very useful and Cheater/Fraud community is so helpful that we get hack ,cheat, Fraud attempts everyday by various ways. lol! Cheesy
We are closing down the security gaps and moving towards a great scalable, secure, sustainable solution all along.

We are always looking for any developers, designers, investors willing to join the project. Anyone interested please PM me.

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
May I ask what city you are located in? Would love to have a face to face to discuss  possibilities. With marketing this could explode.
Good game, I hope fix payout problem and you can pay to me.
I suggest in btc address you should advice that is xapo mail to payout.
Actually I believe that once we launch it fully and promote it , it might be the first intro to bitcoins for people . So I do not like xapo much for they ask too much info than necessary and at too early a stage.

About security I have seen that automatic payment has actually encouraged people to try all sort of methods to hack into it. I am now working on changing it to manual payments with a delay like 2 days or something and people would be able to see status of their payments on a seperate site.

This would also help us to filter out hackers/cheaters before they can get out any bitcoins from us. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Cool game, a shame you are facing security issues.  I look forward to an IOS release when you get around to it as that is my main phone I use.
Good game, I hope fix payout problem and you can pay to me.
I suggest in btc address you should advice that is xapo mail to payout.
Okay! We have again got heavy hack attempts today. We have recognized another security flaw.
Payments are on pause while we patch the issue.Thank you for beta testing this greatly helps to provide a smooth experience once we launch.

So as it seems it is evident that automatic payments are just paving way for cheaters to try more.
We should change this to manual payments every 3 days or so , after the things get audited for any fraud .
Some withdrawals have been processed. We are looking out for suggestions.. So many people playing no one giving any suggestions are feedback. Sad
Pages:
Jump to: