Pages:
Author

Topic: [Android Game] Spacey The Bird [Mobile Game] [Bitcoin Rewards] [Beta] - page 4. (Read 3757 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco
Update: We faced a hack attempt. Payments have been paused for a while . Would be resumed in 24 hours or so once we patch up this security breach. Thanks for helping out in Beta. I would keep updated. If there is any discrepancy in your in game balance . Please Pm me.

Hi,
We have patched the vulnerability. Payouts are open Again. Thanks for helping in Beta.
Update: We faced a hack attempt. Payments have been paused for a while . Would be resumed in 24 hours or so once we patch up this security breach. Thanks for helping out in Beta. I would keep updated. If there is any discrepancy in your in game balance . Please Pm me.
I hope u can release iphone version soon.
I would first like to make this atleast sustainable or profitable. Before putting in dev efforts of porting this to iphone. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
I hope u can release iphone version soon.
Added GamePlay Video . So you can check out the gameplay before playing Smiley
tbh I wasn't expecting much cause my experience with most of the android BTC games i've tried untill now was no so good.
But yours is a nice surpise, easy to understand, fun gameplay and no bugs,if you manage to increase the rewards it will be a success.

Oh thanks a lot. After months of work. We devs just look out for such kind words lol. I would surely increase prizes and add things .al suggestions are welcome. Please promote. 😃
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
tbh I wasn't expecting much cause my experience with most of the android BTC games i've tried untill now was not so good.
But yours is a nice surpise, easy to understand, fun gameplay and no bugs,if you manage to increase the rewards it will be a success.
Looks promising. I'm going to have an app page on the microwallet site for a small monthly fee, where devs can push their apps ;p

Downloading app, wanna check it out, lol. Gotta take a break
Great , would be awesome if I can afford advertising on faucetHub.Smiley Lets see.
looks interesting,
can you please release it on iphone too?
Hello ,
I would eventually. but would like to see the response on android first. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Looks promising. I'm going to have an app page on the microwallet site for a small monthly fee, where devs can push their apps ;p

Downloading app, wanna check it out, lol. Gotta take a break
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin
looks interesting,
can you please release it on iphone too?
Spacey The Bird
Payouts Processed: More than 1,000,000 Satoshi Paid . Referral Bonuses also processed.

-- Beta Release Notice --

Our Rewards are less as of now and we know it!
This is beta testing and I would increase rewards as the testers increase
and we can estimate our Revenue.
So please report all errors, possible bugs and suggestions.
I have worked days and nights for this to be available. Smiley Hope you people like it.

How To Play ?

Drag the big green bird and try touching the smaller birds who then follow you.
Save from the asteroids.
Pass the small birds to Yellow bird (Taxi) which appeards at bottom to save small birds.
More birds saved More Satoshi! Smiley

Features

• Casual Mode (No Bitcoin Rewards, Unlimited Lives)
     and Rewards Mode (Bitcoin Rewards , Regenerating Lives)
  • 5500 Satoshi Minimum Payout (Would go through Manual checks to remove cheaters!)
  • Interesting Game (I think so  Shocked) , No Investment.
  • 20% Referral Bonus of all Satoshi rewards to your Referrals
    (Planned to be increased to 25% to 30%)

Features to Be added in Next Updates

• A website/Forum is underway for Support and Reports.
  • LeaderBoard - For all players to compare.
  • Add OfferWall - For Lots of Satoshi!
  • Increase in The Rewards
  • Add Social Sharing buttons
  • Add Push Notifications

Download Spacey The Bird - Bitcoin Game

Please Give us awesome ratings, and discuss any issues in here! Smiley
Use Referral Code "xyzabc" for now! If there is no other code you know. Smiley

Payouts Processed: More than 300,000 Satoshi Paid . Referral Bonuses also processed.

Our Community Forum is up : Please Join and stay updated about what we are doing. Also join if you are willing to help in any particular way. Payouts related support and feature suggestions would also be taken there.
http://thebitzone.com/

Thanks. Please leave your suggestions and reviews here. I would be quick to implement. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: