Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 47. (Read 130796 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
all members use v1.5 client and get roll back.I lost over 80 million ADT and stop mining it  Angry
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
WOOT good news is too close Smiley
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Rolling back 2 times today .... what the hell's going on

the patch is still on the way and will solve the problems Smiley I will update when I know more

I mined Android in the first days to the tone of 15 million coins. But about 3 million now go into stale. As it gets to around 43% of blocks it just stops. So I decided to delete the data from the roaming folder and start from scratch. Well, not my count is down to around 3 million coins and when it gets to around block 83000 it simply stops/ Looks like you guys have a ton of work in your hands. I lost 10 million coins, the client doesn't load the full block chain. I wonder if with so many problems is it still possible to even recover this coin.....

are you using the v1.5 client ?
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

the patch is still on the way and will solve the problems Smiley I will update when I know more

I mined Android in the first days to the tone of 15 million coins. But about 3 million now go into stale. As it gets to around 43% of blocks it just stops. So I decided to delete the data from the roaming folder and start from scratch. Well, not my count is down to around 3 million coins and when it gets to around block 83000 it simply stops/ Looks like you guys have a ton of work in your hands. I lost 10 million coins, the client doesn't load the full block chain. I wonder if with so many problems is it still possible to even recover this coin.....
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

awesome news Smiley
legendary
ADT developer

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
legendary
ADT developer
dont tell me that its another roll back...

once I have the pool sever back up I will have a look
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
dont tell me that its another roll back...
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
good support, i have no doubts they will come up with a fix. Huge coin hopper pools would have ruined most coins completely of the old design. I'm still mining away fine and have lost very few coins over all. Give it some time and it will be fixed.
legendary
ADT developer
i was up all night talking about the fix
Talk is cheap and the clock is ticking. Make the most of it, whatever you've gotta do.

mullick is working on it after we spent most of the night talking about the problem and looking at error logs as soon as he is online i will ask him for an update and let everyone know what's going on

Activity: 249
i was up all night talking about the fix
Talk is cheap and the clock is ticking. Make the most of it, whatever you've gotta do.
legendary
ADT developer
If you are running an ADT pool can you please make sure you have updated the client to v1.5 as i believe some of the rollbacks are caused by people using the old client

thanks
legendary
ADT developer
Both of my clients fell out of sync, one showed numerous blocks had been solo mined, but then none of them appeared up in my balance. This coin seems less worth mining considering the kh/s I wasted mining on it overnight with nothing to show for it.  

it did roll back tonight. there will not be another roll back ever, patch should be up soon since i saw shake post something last night at 1 am, haven't slept waiting on his mail soon as he wakes up.

how much did you lose out on?

So there will not be another roll back ever you say here?
A man of your word i see  Grin

at troll of your craft i see as well...... shake told me this patch will resolve this issue, and i passed the word to everyone.

if you think this isnt being addressed with full force..... well yeah obviously you dont hence the trollage.... oh well no point explaining  to someone who wont even spend 1 minute checking the official forums/chatbox to know whats going on with his investement and trolls instead. thats a very strong investing strategy.

At troll of my craft? Anyone who seriously invested in this would be kicking themselves pretty damn hard right now. Luckily i'm not that stupid and only mined it for a short while and never bought any.  Tongue
Would this message on front page of adt.botpool.net be trolling as well  ADT again retreated 2000 block, this money is very unstable, we proposed early transfer to dig another currency

i was up all night talking about the fix it will be fixed asap but keep replying to messages like this stops me doing other important things 

99% of des would have sold all there coins and declared it dead that will not happen i have not sold my coins and i will continue to do my best to support the coin

what would you prefer a quick fix that means there will be problems in the future or a complete fit that takes a bit longer ?
Activity: 127
Both of my clients fell out of sync, one showed numerous blocks had been solo mined, but then none of them appeared up in my balance. This coin seems less worth mining considering the kh/s I wasted mining on it overnight with nothing to show for it.  

it did roll back tonight. there will not be another roll back ever, patch should be up soon since i saw shake post something last night at 1 am, haven't slept waiting on his mail soon as he wakes up.

how much did you lose out on?

So there will not be another roll back ever you say here?
A man of your word i see  Grin

at troll of your craft i see as well...... shake told me this patch will resolve this issue, and i passed the word to everyone.

if you think this isnt being addressed with full force..... well yeah obviously you dont hence the trollage.... oh well no point explaining  to someone who wont even spend 1 minute checking the official forums/chatbox to know whats going on with his investement and trolls instead. thats a very strong investing strategy.

At troll of my craft? Anyone who seriously invested in this would be kicking themselves pretty damn hard right now. Luckily i'm not that stupid and only mined it for a short while and never bought any.  Tongue
Would this message on front page of adt.botpool.net be trolling as well  ADT again retreated 2000 block, this money is very unstable, we proposed early transfer to dig another currency
legendary
ADT developer
Orphans fest at www.adtpool.co.uk  Angry

that's the blocks that rolled back Sad  i have lost a lot of blocks solo mining as well 

as soon as i know when the coin fix will be ready i will update everyone
Activity: 212
legendary
ADT developer
The official ADT pool is now back up www.adtpool.co.uk

legendary
ADT developer
it looks like there was another block rollback last night hopefully the fix will be done soon and we can get everything moving again

( I am just about to message and see how the fix is going )
Activity: 236
shit coin with f*ck version update  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: