Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 46. (Read 130796 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
guys just a heads up we need some votes so we have coinpayment services and get our ebay/bitmit type sites going Smiley

Vote here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multi-cryptocoin-payment-processing-coin-list-vote-2-309935

starts monday
aa
Activity: 544
Litecoin is right coin
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
we have just seen that there is 34,000kh mining on the old ADT client  

This is a reminder to make sure  you are on client 1.5.1

the download links are available at www.the-adt-forum.com
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
If you're interested in some info aboutt he ugprade, read all about it at http://majesti.co/cryptonerd/androidtokens-mandatory-upgrade-1-5-1/ Smiley
legendary
ADT developer
Just a reminder that everyone needs to upgrade to the new ADT client > www.the-adt-forum.com/ADTWinQTV1.5.1.zip and that The official ADT pool is www.adtpool.co.uk Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
about time it's back, hope the price goes up Smiley
legendary
ADT developer
ADT is now back on cryptsy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
thank god for that, the xpm market is a pain in the ass and a shameful move by cryptsy without asking any of the traders.
legendary
ADT developer
cryptsy is ok but it has it's own agenda. The xrp market is just plain silly. Most don't even hold that coin so to buy things on that market requires 2x exchanges even at rates of LTC you do NOT want to exchange at. All coins need to be put on LTC market also.

Also during a pump good luck on getting orders cancelled and coins credited back in time to cash in on it. The refund waits until after the pump has finished. This has happened to me on LOTs of occasions. The owners i suspect have a very good trading bot of their own behind the scenes that overides normal trades. Either that or too many people are cancelling open trades during a pump and it takes ages to recredit the coins to our accounts during a mini pump or spike. In this case a solution needs to be found at once.

It's the best we have for new coins right now so i use it and the fee's are actually very reasonable, however there are BIG improvements that need to be made. If a trade is cancelled the coins need to be refunded instantly not after 10 mins or longer when pumps are on.

If android is totally fixed let's hope cryptsy does not dump it on the prime market only and destroy it's price.

from what we have been told when ADT is back on cryptsy it will be traded against LTC and XPM
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
cryptsy is ok but it has it's own agenda. The xrp market is just plain silly. Most don't even hold that coin so to buy things on that market requires 2x exchanges even at rates of LTC you do NOT want to exchange at. All coins need to be put on LTC market also.

Also during a pump good luck on getting orders cancelled and coins credited back in time to cash in on it. The refund waits until after the pump has finished. This has happened to me on LOTs of occasions. The owners i suspect have a very good trading bot of their own behind the scenes that overides normal trades. Either that or too many people are cancelling open trades during a pump and it takes ages to recredit the coins to our accounts during a mini pump or spike. In this case a solution needs to be found at once.

It's the best we have for new coins right now so i use it and the fee's are actually very reasonable, however there are BIG improvements that need to be made. If a trade is cancelled the coins need to be refunded instantly not after 10 mins or longer when pumps are on.

If android is totally fixed let's hope cryptsy does not dump it on the prime market only and destroy it's price.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
ADT when back to cryptsy?

I wrote them but did not get answer. They could publish some announcement at least "we are busy and thus we don't inform you about our future steps".
professional exchange like cryptsy could communicate more, not only one or two tweets in a week.
They should publish detail information on their website.
I had 50 mil. of ADT on cryptsy account and they don't care.
legendary
ADT developer

its on big verns list so it could be any time
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
legendary
ADT developer
Update the coin is now fixed Smiley
( client update to v.1.5.1 and check pointing server )

The official ADT pool > www.adtpool.co.uk
The official forum > www.the-adt-forum.com
The new windows client download > www.the-adt-forum.com/ADTWinQTV1.5.1.zip
[/center]
rpg
Activity: 728
lol everyone knows of this issue and miners mine at their own risk

excuse me? You just said it all. Good luck with your google coin
legendary
ADT developer
official pool is open but why all my balance stays at unconfirmed and zero at confirmed for 9 hours now?

P.S. Also at automatic payout i cant use the 1m or 10m option, i actually cant type more than 5 numbers in the box...

its set at 24h for confirms right now due to the rollbacks and it will be set back to 50 confirms when the coin is fixed 

we will fixing the auto pay out asap   
Activity: 36
official pool is open but why all my balance stays at unconfirmed and zero at confirmed for 9 hours now?

P.S. Also at automatic payout i cant use the 1m or 10m option, i actually cant type more than 5 numbers in the box...
legendary
ADT developer
Just a reminder that The official ADT pool  is open www.adtpool.co.uk

Remember to keep an eye out for the update as not to long to go
Activity: 539
lol everyone knows of this issue and miners mine at their own risk, there was no announcement made of it being resolved yet.

there was a patch/update/upgrade announcement. which did not resolve this issue.

when the issue is resolved and i assure you it is soon Smiley there will be an announcement made that the issue is fixed.

Don't forget this coin is just over a month old and is maturing live, not being tested/premined in private. we all are the testers.

Activity: 32
i'm using 1.5. Last few days i lost 120mil, and yesterday all my new reward're gone (more than 50mil). Now i don't mine ADT anymore ... ADT rolled back mamy times, how can I trust in ADT ?
Pages:
Jump to: