Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 49. (Read 130796 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
currently ADT trading is paused on cryptsy due to the block rollbacks trading will be un paused  as soon as we are happy that there is minimal risk of the coin rolling back again

we are working on getting a permanent fix sorted and we will update you as we know more

Thanks

The ADT Team
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
因为每个人都在讲中国话,我想我会加入进来,有趣的东西!
legendary
ADT developer
謝謝您的輸入,我們將有一個錢包,手機,很快我們目前正在對其他的東西在小步舞曲,請訪問我們的論壇www.the-adt-forum.com

謝謝

扎克
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

根据美国市场调查公司Yankee接团调查结果显示,2006年,亚太地区大约有3亿手机用户将使用手机支付进行购物,整个手机支付市场将达到548亿美元的规模,通过手机支付的交易量,将占到电子商务在线交易市场份额的15%.  就目前来看,移动运营商和银行都不能真正实现消费者手机支付的革命,以移动运营商为运营主体的手机支付业务如果发生大额交易将与国家金融政策发生抵触;移动运营商是没有资质经营金融业务的。为了跨越政策壁垒,采取虚拟货币直接支付的方式,能够大大加快手机支付的步伐。
目前全球人口总数已达70亿,其中绝大多数人都拥有自己的手机。“移动支付”发展缓慢的原因是因为牌照的申请过程异常艰难,如果虚拟货币直接支付,可跳过审核,采用手机支付客户端,主要有以下5个优点:操作简单方便、安全可靠、支付流程方便快捷、可支付的应用种类比较多、支付方式多种多样。
如今的虚拟货币市场,浮躁的现象很普遍,也包括网站,大家的心态和逻辑都有问题。从心态上看,大家对钱、对上市,有一种特别的冲动,大家都渴望以超常规的方式获得超常规的发展,直接导致催生了一些没有道德底线的东西。个人认为虚拟货币的未来在推广和应用,用的人越多,价值越高。
目前虚拟货币交易网站明显产能过剩,真正存活下来的只有一家两家,投资或投机交易网站的股票收益不会很大,很容易血本无归,而比特币体系把所有的资金都吸引到矿机行业而不是比特币应用的推广,而矿机行业的军备竞赛是没有止境的,这是个没有赢家的游戏。现在某大型矿机生产企业股价的大跌就充分说明了问题:技术终究会被更先进的技术所替代,就像诺基亚被苹果终结一样。
ADT安卓币昨晚大涨8倍多 ADT的大涨预示着虚拟货币进了一个新时代,虚拟货币的未来在推广和应用,虚拟货币相对于现行货币本身就是创新,应该把更多经历和时间花在货币的推广和运用上,ADT团队一开始就注重于币的推广和应用,并设定了12项目标,包括手机钱包,手机支付,二维码支付,网络游戏平台等,可以说ADT团队这一举动对全行业有重要的意义,虚拟货币从此迈上了正轨。
legendary
ADT developer
what is causing these issues? is it the POS or is it due to the fast block times ? what is causing these issues?

I think its 1 of 2 things causing it but we will know for sure soon

1 its the huge Chinese coin hoping pool that's 20X the network speed ( nearly 800,000,000kh )

( when it jumps of it leave the coin with a high diff block and when it talks to long to solve the block the coins auto repairs and rolls back blocks )

2 its POS blocks causing it not to make POW blocks for a few mins and that kicks in the auto repair

we are looking into it and will get it fixed asap

edit I an 99% sure the problem is the big pool jumping of the coin and I think I know how to fix it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
what is causing these issues? is it the POS or is it due to the fast block times ? what is causing these issues?
legendary
ADT developer
Mullick is looking at the adt source block, do not send or trade any of your adt untill this issue is resolved.

this will be fixed asap and is being worked on now.

Please do not send coins in or out of cryptsy until further notice as there is a risk of another block role back and we don't want you to lose your coins

This problem is being worked on as fast as possible

Thanks

The ADT DEV team
Activity: 539
Mullick is looking at the adt source block, do not send or trade any of your adt untill this issue is resolved.

this will be fixed asap and is being worked on now.
Activity: 574
Everything finally came through, hopefully it's all resolved now.
legendary
ADT developer
Did the situation with Cryptsy get figured out?

my 2 test deposits arrived in cryptsy this morning  I reply I had  from the support ticket was that they have had some issues with coin wallets and they are working to fix them

if you are going to make a big deposit I would advise you do a small test deposit first 
Activity: 574
Did the situation with Cryptsy get figured out?
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
hi.

where to find ADT-block explorer Huh

block explorer: http://69.85.86.195/explorer/androidstokens/block_crawler.php - does not work Sad
i need to find some transactions deposited (losted) to cryptsy

Use the block crawler on the faucet:

http://androidstokens.kicks-ass.net/block_crawler.php
Activity: 539
hi.

block explorer: http://69.85.86.195/explorer/androidstokens/block_crawler.php - does not work Sad

we are getting a new block explorer shortly.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
hi.

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
there are some huge Chinese coin hoping pools that are invite only

we have been having spikes of up to 10,000,000kh since day 3 so this is not a concern for me

I C Grin Thnx for the info.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Current Difficulty    10.45857765
Network Hashrate: 11,160.062 MH/s

edit: Difficulty is 15.14111404 !?!
No way???

7.04 GH/sec @ coinchoose

Yeah look it just jumped down to 3gh and ftc is now 9GH. These coin hopping pools could crush many coins that have slow diff readjust now.
legendary
ADT developer
Ive sent to cryptst and pheniex in the last 8 hours and still not appeared.

Also didnt receive 3 million from the pool into my wallet today???

Huh

have you updated your client to v1.5?

what pool are you using ? as I would suggest that you contact them

did you attach a fee to the payment you sent to cryptsy / they have been having problems with deposits on several coins  

phenex ex devs have vanished and the site is not currently working

Thanks

zack

Hi Zack

Yes upgraded to 1.5

using http://adt.botpool.net/ pool

seems to be hit and miss whether coins appear.

Date: 26/09/2013 11:50
To: Cryptsy 24Tyo1jKGwPkyVRAcgf27hYPyz9MmogCUx
Debit: -2209838.00 ADT
Transaction fee: -0.001 ADT
Net amount: -2209838.001 ADT
Transaction ID: 8e1da2574390f6fa9f9decad2a1ab6d98726446472c3f3999581f187b5c6ce34

This hasnt appeared yet in cryptsy

I will do a test deposit into cryptsy and let you know how it goes then we can work from there

Edit I have done a test deposit and it looks like the problem is on there end I will file a support ticket
legendary
ADT developer
there are some huge Chinese coin hoping pools that are invite only

we have been having spikes of up to 10,000,000kh since day 3 so this is not a concern for me
Pages:
Jump to: