Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 64. (Read 130796 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
new pool has this on cashout...

Please note: a 30000 ADT transaction will apply when processing "On-Demand" manual payments

wtf.

mined 16827 to check my wallet was still working since i didnt receive anything from the giveaway
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Just curious anyone getting a lot of rejects ?

1 or 2 per 100 blocks  Smiley
Zach you got Google talk if so msg me your e-mail want to ask and show you something

I have Skype if that helps shoot me a pm Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Zach you got Google talk if so msg me your e-mail want to ask and show you something
legendary
ADT developer

Activity: 532
Activity: 539
Ledger needs better formating, look at CGB one.
Total minus the amount that has been given away by now?
Need that.

its getting there, we havent gotten to the larger bounties, so far just the start up stuff a good coin needs, every kind of wallet pools forums etc,

the larger bounties will be like exchange site that runs off adt, help manufacturing androids, lawyers, more complex interface software, etc

we have great resources for just about EVERY kind of bounty Wink

lol its only day 6 of the coin!!! and we are 110%!

The future is here.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Ledger needs better formating, look at CGB one.
Total minus the amount that has been given away by now?
Need that.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
legendary
Terminated.
the ledger has been up for days guys what are you all going about........?
Care to link it?
what are the future plans ? I didnt find any info about that. When will the official website launched ? For what reason is this coin good for our future ? Will it be on an exchange plattform ?

http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/ some of the upcoming official site, opens when we have completed a few more bountys, this coin is coin of the future due to what it will be used for, paying for at price electronics activation, including androids"robots resembling humans". and the exchange platform is not up to me that is up to the exchange sites and the popularity of the coin.

we are almost 7 days old!!! going stronger then ever !!!
the ledger has been up for days guys what are you all going about........?
legendary
Terminated.
You can always get it to other exchanges, tho cryptsy is the best, and you're not coming on there.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
what are the future plans ? I didnt find any info about that. When will the official website launched ? For what reason is this coin good for our future ? Will it be on an exchange plattform ?

No, most likely it will not be on an exchange because its premined, thats an exclusion criteria @cryptsy and other exchange platforms

True, Cryptsy stated they won't accept new coins with a pre-mine, except when the dev can show a valid ledger for the premine, to show where it went. That's what Jagra says he will do.

If he doesn't, Cryptsy won't add it. But there are more exchanges besides Cryptsy.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
XDE2, PAYS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A WEEK TO PROMOTERS

No, most likely it will not be on an exchange because its premined, thats an exclusion criteria @cryptsy and other exchange platforms
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
bitcoin-world.de - The european information source
legendary
ADT developer
looks like zackclark700 is back again look as all his old posts they just acuse me of scamming

sent you a pm.. i'm done with cryptsy and those idiots that troll it and mods that act like pricks or play stupid etc
i may not even go back for my coins.. this whole scene just make me sick !

probably one of few places i have left and never gone back to.. wouldn't be a first.
wouldn't be half bad but we have useless mods in the scene that can't control the brats trolls and assholes..

had enough.

pop over to www.altcointalk.co.uk  or any of my other forums and you wont get any hassle there Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
looks like zackclark700 is back again look as all his old posts they just acuse me of scamming

sent you a pm.. i'm done with cryptsy and those idiots that troll it and mods that act like pricks or play stupid etc
i may not even go back for my coins.. this whole scene just make me sick !

probably one of few places i have left and never gone back to.. wouldn't be a first.
wouldn't be half bad but we have useless mods in the scene that can't control the brats trolls and assholes..

had enough.
legendary
ADT developer
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Trolling is fun eh kids

and spots your a little lyer and i look forward to making your pathetic life "interesting" for a looooong time come buddy Smiley

I'll see the whole usual crew of Trolls same place same time Wink
Pages:
Jump to: