Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 66. (Read 130796 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
also looking to hire another resource researcher. all you have to do it find stuff online.  can pay in any coin, come tell us how much you'd like

payment starts at first successful googling/find.

find us here http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php
Activity: 539
The block issue is getting addressed asap, we are all doing our best to find the source of the problem and repair it.

If you would like to assist send a tell or leave a msg.

Good news! we have a portable savings wallet complete and ready to be tested as soon is block is up and operational!!!

More good news after block is repaired.

The future is here!

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Anyone wanna send me a debug log?

Please send to [email protected]

give me a pm I might now what the problem with this and caps is Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
Anyone wanna send me a debug log?

Please send to [email protected]
legendary
ADT developer
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Team refinement is good new guys! @ 4 days old we know who is who, rolla didnt contribute anything to ADT accept a 2% tax on mining where solo mining is more efficient for this coin atm. so we did not lose anything, gained 2% and some extra for solo woot !

we have 4 teams looking into mobile wallets Smiley and 2-3 more ppl i will talk to tomorrow see what they can do about it

i was also contacted by a dev team of 100+ ppl who are interested in helping this project so i dont even know what kind of options they will be offering Smiley

bounties and free adt @ http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php  hit me up, everyone on our team has gotten paid 110% of what have have asked.

not lolla ofcourse,

and last but not least, we have gotten 2 new recruiters! and 1 resource researcher Smiley

The future is here.

Let me just tell you, given the way you speak nobody believes you have teams of anybody doing anything. The manufacturer deals you're working towards, the projects, its hilarious how over your head you are.

Zero people.

please speak for yourself in the future

I feel sorry for you
legendary
ADT developer
a few people are stuck on "blocks" : 12587, can you please have a look and see if you are aswell

Ah, thought I was the only one who noticed.

I have sent out some messages and I will get it fixed asap the devs asleep at the min

Ok Smiley You know what's causing it?

its possible that its the first POS block and that part is not working but I wont know until I get replies to the messages I set out

Ah dang it, didn't notice it was PoS.

I am talking to shake now and he is looking into it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
a few people are stuck on "blocks" : 12587, can you please have a look and see if you are aswell

I have sent out some messages and I will get it fixed asap the devs asleep at the min

its possible that its the first POS block and that part is not working but I wont know until I get replies to the messages I set out

Ah dang it, didn't notice it was PoS.
legendary
ADT developer

legendary

legendary
ADT developer

legendary

legendary
Something else: transactions don't come through, they stick at 0 confirmations for over an hour now.

Is the chain borked?
When mining solo it says diff 503 and diff 31k in cgminer.
legendary
ADT developer
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I don't have any drama and neither do my coins. I thought it was funny that the ones calling me a scammer now launch a big scamcoin themselves  Smiley

orly ?

that is false.

i can provide so much proof it's insane.
and the fact you felt the need to jump in here and have a random stab at someone proves my point..
really not very mature for a coin dev lol
you should be setting a good example..

and want to read a thread that is 105 pages of drama (last time i checked) because of YOU ?
It was so bad it was moved to off-topic but i can go grab the link and show you the comments you made Wink

maybe you should mind your own business instead of antagonizing these guys already going through enough drama ?
grow up..

Ok prove it then. Let's see your evidence. Also I'm not Vlad lol he's the one that had the drama moves to off topic

Let's see your proof of my scams. Please post all proof publicly. I'll wait

PS I was helping vlad with my negative comments. Why do you think he's in the thread for both coins of mine praising my work?
Activity: 532
not sure if there is a bounty but would you like the coin to be added to
http://lotto.coinworld.us
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Team refinement is good new guys! @ 4 days old we know who is who, rolla didnt contribute anything to ADT accept a 2% tax on mining where solo mining is more efficient for this coin atm. so we did not lose anything, gained 2% and some extra for solo woot !

we have 4 teams looking into mobile wallets Smiley and 2-3 more ppl i will talk to tomorrow see what they can do about it

i was also contacted by a dev team of 100+ ppl who are interested in helping this project so i dont even know what kind of options they will be offering Smiley

bounties and free adt @ http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php  hit me up, everyone on our team has gotten paid 110% of what have have asked.

not lolla ofcourse,

and last but not least, we have gotten 2 new recruiters! and 1 resource researcher Smiley

The future is here.

Let me just tell you, given the way you speak nobody believes you have teams of anybody doing anything. The manufacturer deals you're working towards, the projects, its hilarious how over your head you are.

Zero people.

please speak for yourself in the future
legendary
ADT developer

not lolla ofcourse,

The future is here.

Zero people.

there are loads of people willing to help out on this you should pop over to the ADT forum and watch the chatbox I have just had a savings / portable wallet made so that's 1 more thing nearly ready to go Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: