Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌⚡✅[ANN] 🚀 0x1 LAUNCH 📢 No Ico No Premine SHA256🔥MASTERNODE & FILESHARING✅ - page 5. (Read 22877 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
hope this coin does great!!!

Its's def. taking off. Today 0x1 has been approved for an exchange listing! More news soon to come!

nice, goo to know, ill keep setting up some masternodes lets keep it going people!

Reach out to our discord channel if you're having any issues with masternode installation or payments.

nice to see ppl jumping on discord.
copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 1

Its's def. taking off. Today 0x1 has been approved for an exchange listing! More news soon to come!

nice, goo to know, ill keep setting up some masternodes lets keep it going people!

Reach out to our discord channel if you're having any issues with masternode installation or payments.

copper member
Activity: 83
Payouts from mining on happypool will now take a few days to process because of previously enabled zero-mint swap issue and coin loss. This will not last forever, but you should mine only if you are ready to wait 2-7 days for payments.

This is necessary in order to return coins to some of the previous miners. If you were mining and didn't receive your coins - you should receive them in a matter of days as long as mining keep on going, or, in worst case, when POS stage is enabled and all swapped coins are unlocked.
copper member

Activity: 258
Merit: 10
Nice we are looking better! any bounties for a windows vps master node guide ?

sure come on discord and we could talk about it, so your running a masternodes right?

yea i got a few running! cool ill msg your then on discord!

Also seeking bounties for data entry work regarding exchange submission request for the listing of 0x1. Please reach out to the discord channel for further details.

nice, left you a msg over on discord, looking forward to it!

If anyone wants to switch over to LuckyAltcoin pool I'm going to change the fees to 0.25% for the next 48hrs to try and spread the hash around.

LuckyAltcoin.com Pool

We welcome 0x1 to our pool! 1% Fees, Payout every 2 hours with balances over 0.01, no registration needed!

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://pool.luckyaltcoin.com:3333 -u  -p c=0x1

thanks for the heads up!
copper member

sure come on discord and we could talk about it, so your running a masternodes right?

Also seeking bounties for data entry work regarding exchange submission request for the listing of 0x1. Please reach out to the discord channel for further details.

copper member

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
anyone has a guide in how to setup masternodes?  Huh win or linux what ever is easier. thanks!

MN Guide coming soon! On another note, Enablezeromint=0  Please add this to your config file wallet to stop the zerocoin autominting process.
i will put this Enablezeromint=0 in Ox1.conf? in %appdata%?
copper member
The project is very interesting and elaborate, but very complicated in technical implementation!

Fingers Crossed, The community has consistently supported us throughout.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The project is very interesting and elaborate, but very complicated in technical implementation!
copper member

Currently working on a op redesign, anyone care to help join our discord!
copper member
how to return ox1 back from zox1?

Once POS is active, you get the coin back.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
anyone has a guide in how to setup masternodes?  Huh win or linux what ever is easier. thanks!

MN Guide coming soon! On another note, Enablezeromint=0  Please add this to your config file wallet to stop the zerocoin autominting process.

thanks for the info, i saw the msg about that on the wallet also, when you go over the zerocoin balance it tells you how to disable it.
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: