Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1337 [MANDATORY UPDATE] 41.78% APR| POS ONLY - page 60. (Read 259517 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
nice to see this coin actively rising in terms of price like someone who is resurrected from the dead carrying a loud message: i'm not dead!
happy are those who did not stop believing in this coin, they've got the fruits now.
What I see is; that 1337 crashed back down from 22 to 7.

i think that it will go up and down in the next few weeks this i how the market goes.
for those who want to hold this coin for a long term it doesnt really matter if the price is changing everyday.

i just keep on staking and growing my coins everyday in this way if the price is going down it doesnt really affect you because you keep on getting new coins everyday.

Strong hands and patience are needed. I had a lot of my 1337 coins for ages and it worked out well. Be patient and there is a good chance that you will be rewarded. Fluctuations of prices are normal and to be expected. 1337 came for 1 Sat, so "crashing" to 7 Sat is not bad. It will go up again.
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
I just started. I had the wallet yesterday and found out I had to update. I sent over 500,000 1337 to cryptopia and it didn't go through. So, I removed the wallet and I am updating it now. I have the .dat file. How do I recover my wallet? Please, help.... I don't care if I lost 500,000 sending to cryptopia.... I just want to recover my wallet. Thanks

Yesterday I also sent coins to Cryptopia 500,000 without looking at their wallet, which had already been closed, but today the wallet was opened and my coins appeared safely on the stock exchange!
Look, maybe your coins are already on the stock exchange.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I love control coin.  These options are really one of the first steps to getting into the deeper levels of using coins.  Not exactly running and processing your own CLI bitcoin wallet TX hashes, but it gets you into the area where you understand the blocks better and how each of these was touched by you and your actions have affected them.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi! Can someone advice me pls? I send last night from Cryptopia to Novaexchange b4ad22eab7304c05d2547b9fb90cd57cd4239327e844563af64cf8dfc168e228
and from coinexchange to Novaexchange 2a1bf1a56c63ec8c6c512fd939d4f1bcfd033eaf83ed0f9f8bca540b1f93f0fb

but they arent in my wallet! I see only from coinexchange in pending 0/10 , but no sign from Cryptopia! Its weird because last night i send from Cryptopia to Coinexchange and i get my coins, but to Novaexchange something wrong there! Help?....

That means that Novaexchange doesn't have there wallet updated yet. Did you tried to contact there support? Ask them about the progress of the wallet update?
They might be able to answer your question much better

I received an E-Mail from them today.
"Hi!
We are working on the 1337 deposits. All exchanges that updated to latest wallet version has the same issue. We will keep you updated on https://novaexchange.com/news/"
Activity: 17
Market cap is at 5.5M$. Wonder when Bittrex and poloniex will accept us.
Activity: 56
Hi! Can someone advice me pls? I send last night from Cryptopia to Novaexchange b4ad22eab7304c05d2547b9fb90cd57cd4239327e844563af64cf8dfc168e228
and from coinexchange to Novaexchange 2a1bf1a56c63ec8c6c512fd939d4f1bcfd033eaf83ed0f9f8bca540b1f93f0fb

but they arent in my wallet! I see only from coinexchange in pending 0/10 , but no sign from Cryptopia! Its weird because last night i send from Cryptopia to Coinexchange and i get my coins, but to Novaexchange something wrong there! Help?....

That means that Novaexchange doesn't have there wallet updated yet. Did you tried to contact there support? Ask them about the progress of the wallet update?
They might be able to answer your question much better
Activity: 234

Activity: 49
nice to see this coin actively rising in terms of price like someone who is resurrected from the dead carrying a loud message: i'm not dead!
happy are those who did not stop believing in this coin, they've got the fruits now.
   he will fall to 1 SAT  Grin the charge has come to an end!

What makes you think it will go to 1 sat?
human greed! we will wait for an exit of a new coin Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 254
Can anyone teach me from cratch how to stake?
Have android or windows 10 wich cant be always online. And have 1337 on cryptopia
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
My daily production is 50,000 1337  so far it does not affect me  Wink Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects

What makes you think it will go to 1 sat?

i think that it will go up and down in the next few weeks this i how the market goes.
for those who want to hold this coin for a long term it doesnt really matter if the price is changing everyday.

i just keep on staking and growing my coins everyday in this way if the price is going down it doesnt really affect you because you keep on getting new coins everyday.
Or maybe trade with the waves? Buy at 8 sell at 20
Activity: 49
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Activity: 4
I just started. I had the wallet yesterday and found out I had to update. I sent over 500,000 1337 to cryptopia and it didn't go through. So, I removed the wallet and I am updating it now. I have the .dat file. How do I recover my wallet? Please, help.... I don't care if I lost 500,000 sending to cryptopia.... I just want to recover my wallet. Thanks
Activity: 234

but they arent in my wallet! I see only from coinexchange in pending 0/10 , but no sign from Cryptopia! Its weird because last night i send from Cryptopia to Coinexchange and i get my coins, but to Novaexchange something wrong there! Help?
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
I have been updating 1337 wallet QT all night only 50% done! How much history is in this thing?
Activity: 25
Which block explorer is true
chainz or presstab both of them are kind of different
Pages:
Jump to: