Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1337 [MANDATORY UPDATE] 41.78% APR| POS ONLY - page 64. (Read 259517 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Whats the purpose of this coin?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
we hit 20 satoshi! 50 satoshi is on its way!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I just found this coin, does anyone care to give me a short description what's special and why it's going up so much? Thanks

apr going down from 80% to 40$, w00t is out in 30 days and lots of coins are going to be burn,

why are coins going to be burned and what estimated amount of the supply will this be?

1337 coin will be swap into w00t coin. at ration of 100 coins of 1337 will worth 1 coin of w00t. the 1337 coins that will be in the swap will be burn and will reduce 1337 coin supply. of course you dont have to swap your coins and you can continue to hold and stake 1337.

we cant know the estimated amount of the supply because we dont know how many people will swap coins.

i intend to keep hold almost all my 1337 even after the swap.

So after I sync my wallet (it's 21% right now) I should move all the 1337 coins and just do nothing, wait?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I want to  know i must update to 1.8?  If i don't update to 1.8,the stake reward is not halving?

you dont have to update your wallet you can keep staking coins in your old wallet. the halving is taking effect on all wallets no matter their version.

I just found this coin, does anyone care to give me a short description what's special and why it's going up so much? Thanks

apr going down from 80% to 40$, w00t is out in 30 days and lots of coins are going to be burn,

why are coins going to be burned and what estimated amount of the supply will this be?

1337 coin will be swap into w00t coin. at ration of 100 coins of 1337 will worth 1 coin of w00t. the 1337 coins that will be in the swap will be burn and will reduce 1337 coin supply. of course you dont have to swap your coins and you can continue to hold and stake 1337.

we cant know the estimated amount of the supply because we dont know how many people will swap coins.

i intend to keep hold almost all my 1337 even after the swap.
hey guys what is the average daily amount I'll get for staking if I have let's say 1mil 1337? thanks!

according to my stakes: 905 coins every 24 hours if you open your wallet for 8 hours a day.

ok sounds good!
and one more question: is there a way to backup my coins from my wallet so I dont loose them if for example my PC breaks down?
cheers!

its only estimate, depending on the network weight it can be sometimes more and some times less.

to backup your wallet click on "file" and than "backup wallet". save the file "wallet.dat" and keep somewhere else, usb driver or in your email.

perfect, thanks.

oh and where can I find more Information about w00t that is going to be released?

w00t is still a secret  Wink , we will get more info in the next few days!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Activity: 347
Merit: 250
I have dll and put the blockchain on the right directory (.1337 folder on linux), i have also created the 1337.conf with the nodes and now it shows me this :

Is it normal that is has stopped at 59477 block remaining? Have i just to wait ?

did you compile your own linux qt wallet? some linux users are experiencing this problem. i would advice you to use windows virtual machine for now.

As for about the halving an how it works, its a complicated process and the network will block nodes from older versions and it will need to reconnect so you might see low connections. you might even see other strange things happening in your wallet. dont worry, your coins are safe and everything will be back to normal within a day or so if not sooner.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/1337/ is already updated

like i said before. make small test deposits and withdrawals first.

Hi Dev,
I have the old wallet compiled in linux and it works...what do I have to do now?
Do I wait the new wallet for linux?
Something wrong happens if I use the old wallet now?
regards

...no idea?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I want to  know i must update to 1.8?  If i don't update to 1.8,the stake reward is not halving?
hey guys what is the average daily amount I'll get for staking if I have let's say 1mil 1337? thanks!

according to my stakes: 905 coins every 24 hours if you open your wallet for 8 hours a day.

ok sounds good!
and one more question: is there a way to backup my coins from my wallet so I dont loose them if for example my PC breaks down?
cheers!

its only estimate, depending on the network weight it can be sometimes more and some times less.

to backup your wallet click on "file" and than "backup wallet". save the file "wallet.dat" and keep somewhere else, usb driver or in your email.

perfect, thanks.

oh and where can I find more Information about w00t that is going to be released?

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Is the wallet version 1.8 mandatory update? I still running version 1.7 please let us know if it's.

Thanks

ok sounds good!
cheers!

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
1337 rise *10 what happend??
Activity: 117
Merit: 63
Hi guys, whats your thoughts on the current price of 1337? I bought 5 million last night after researching and noticing that there was a halving coming up today. I purchase the 1337 at 0.00000008 and woke up to them being 0.00000020. They are now currently 0.00000011 do you think they are going to increase or decrease in value? and is their any projects coming up that could potentially moon the price?

Thanks in advance

Down of course, halving means the coins get cut in half  Grin
One would think that halving would increase the demand therefor increasing the price

the supply will be half but the price will high

example is bitcoin halving

I was trying to get the price down, this is going to be easily 200 sat Grin
I knew you was joking lol, when do you think the price will be 200 sat? whats it now like 12 sat?

people quick to dump for profits, give it time and see it moon
Hi guys, whats your thoughts on the current price of 1337? I bought 5 million last night after researching and noticing that there was a halving coming up today. I purchase the 1337 at 0.00000008 and woke up to them being 0.00000020. They are now currently 0.00000011 do you think they are going to increase or decrease in value? and is their any projects coming up that could potentially moon the price?

Thanks in advance

One would think that halving would increase the demand therefor increasing the price

I knew you was joking lol, when do you think the price will be 200 sat? whats it now like 12 sat?

Thanks in advance

Activity: 117
Merit: 63

Thanks in advance

Down of course, halving means the coins get cut in half  Grin

Thanks in advance

Down of course, halving means the coins get cut in half  Grin
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
I have dll and put the blockchain on the right directory (.1337 folder on linux), i have also created the 1337.conf with the nodes and now it shows me this :

Is it normal that is has stopped at 59477 block remaining? Have i just to wait ?

did you compile your own linux qt wallet? some linux users are experiencing this problem. i would advice you to use windows virtual machine for now.

As for about the halving an how it works, its a complicated process and the network will block nodes from older versions and it will need to reconnect so you might see low connections. you might even see other strange things happening in your wallet. dont worry, your coins are safe and everything will be back to normal within a day or so if not sooner.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/1337/ is already updated

like i said before. make small test deposits and withdrawals first.

Hi Dev,
I have the old wallet compiled in linux and it works...what do I have to do now?
Do I wait the new wallet for linux?
Something wrong happens if I use the old wallet now?
regards

ok sounds good!
cheers!
?can you pm me the discord
Pages:
Jump to: