Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN -------[1337]--------[X13`37]----------[1337%] - page 11. (Read 42370 times)

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
kewl coin , mining the crap out of it.   hope it goes up up up

With 50+ miners and 0.2BTC buy orders on yobit&ccex combined.

Good one  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Thank you Whitey ,a great idea
Stickers and Webshop will be finished during this Weekend.

Activity: 1960
Merit: 547
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
kewl coin , mining the crap out of it.   hope it goes up up up
legendary
actually i am interested with your coin but your account BCT have negative feedback. "Shitcoin developer and troll. Official creator of Kolschcoin, KimJongUnCoin and SCITW, unofficial creator of many ICO scams at Yobit. He also develops ICO shitcoins upon request (he advertises himself on Yobit). He uses alt accounts to promote his coins and offend other users. He admitted on Yobit trollbox of being developer of many ICO hosted there."

Hello IOC_Lov3rs

-at first, u should read the higher Number of Positiv Trust Ratings ... and then compare this to the single Negativ Rating
-i am the Official Creator of [KimJongUnCoin=KJC] [ShitestCoinInTheWorld=ScItW ] [KolschCoin=CGN] [EdwardSnowdenCoin=ESC]
- and i am the Developer of [CashME=CME] [Sydpakcoin=SDP] which was build for the SDP Team
-i allways use the same Account for any Coin Release and the Same Github ..   not like 99% from the other coin creator
-I Never use any alt accounts to promote any Coins , check my Twitter Acc. as an Example ....
-i never release any Kind of ICO / IPO in the past and wouldnt do it in the future,
-i never recommend People to mine or trade any of my coins . i suggest to not burn there Money or invest her pocketmoney without reading my Threads.

-i Build Coins for other Users, i just provide a Service and get payed for it. i dont care about the Business plan or Roadmap
from These users. if they pay the bill i create a coin for them. i just offer a Service thats all, if u got scammed
from one of These users this isnt my Problem. i cant control everything and see no reason to take care about others Business plan or roadmap

-i know what i was talking about, i have build +20 Coins total for me or my customers and nearby all of them are listed on different Exchanges

i can just recommend to everyone to read the first 2-3 Lines in Big Red Letters on this Ann Thread`s . Trading / Mining / Staking on your Own Risk.

if there are any future questions, feel free to ask

kindly regards

Till
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
actually i am interested with your coin but your account BCT have negative feedback. "Shitcoin developer and troll. Official creator of Kolschcoin, KimJongUnCoin and SCITW, unofficial creator of many ICO scams at Yobit. He also develops ICO shitcoins upon request (he advertises himself on Yobit). He uses alt accounts to promote his coins and offend other users. He admitted on Yobit trollbox of being developer of many ICO hosted there."

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SCITW/BTC

this people "https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/brutale2-151278"  give u negative feedback.

The fact is that if you know better till he doesn't make coins for money as some other users does and doesn't get negative feedback for that, and for what i know on his coins he never used a know alt account to promote them and the fact of the ICO seems like a total BS because this coin didn't had any kind of ICO at all
Activity: 135
Merit: 100

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SCITW/BTC

this people "https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/brutale2-151278"  give u negative feedback.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
in 180 Blocks ~ 1-2 Hours  @Block 2880
the PoW Block Reward increase by X10  Wink
what are you talking about?
the current block is 4815: http://1337.blockpioneers.pw/

The dev told so  Roll Eyes
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
in 180 Blocks ~ 1-2 Hours  @Block 2880
the PoW Block Reward increase by X10  Wink
what are you talking about?
the current block is 4815: http://1337.blockpioneers.pw/
in 180 Blocks ~ 1-2 Hours  @Block 2880
the PoW Block Reward increase by X10  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050

lmfao

some people just don't take a hint or several and a no in this case
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Activity: 980
Maybe this ?  Wink

legendary
SELL ALL GRAPHIC FOR BOUNTY 1337

sorry not interested at this moment
but good luck on your next projects
DEV why no answer on my message .

Do you really think that your messy and dirty pictures is something outstanding for such a perfectly premined coin?  Shocked

you're so smart, do it better

Undecided maybe sometime when I will really need money...
My friendly advice: try to make your graphics more clear w/o all these fancy backgrounds, lots of effects, many fonts and such.
Simple, good aligned images, preferrably with transparent backgrounds (or 1-2 solid colors) and 1-2 similar fonts at most would look much more professional, believe me buddy! Just look at some professional art and design sites.

Sorry for off-topic, guys!

P.S. So, Dev is still staking premined coins?

Do you really think that your messy and dirty pictures is something outstanding for such a perfectly premined coin?  Shocked

This is where you need to be https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
NOT in other peoples threads.

Do you really think that your messy and dirty pictures is something outstanding for such a perfectly premined coin?  Shocked

So now you are going to start posting giant graphics in other coin threads, when they don't answer you repost?
It's either spamming or a poor attempt at blackmail.

I can't answer for Till, but the average human works in such a way that if there were any interest he would have answered you, now go away.

Pages:
Jump to: