Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN -------[1337]--------[X13`37]----------[1337%] - page 7. (Read 42360 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
can someone send me a few, downloading the wallet.. i like this, my r9's farm x13 pretty well.
thanks!

current block 16397

Block 15841 - 17280 = 0.1337 [1337]

there really isn't any point in mining ...
and please remove the address its against the rules
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
can someone send me a few, downloading the wallet.. i like this, my r9's farm x13 pretty well.

thanks!

LKvsu17936mDGyzBQiBnLfp9PpMkjrVnvP
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Till, sticker is so nice. very cute.

Thank you Mate

Sticker is nice but you are ready for mass production? How does webshop work? Payments in what?

200 Sticker Delivered / Availabe , Webshop will be Online in around 48 Hours . Payments via [1337] Accepted.

thank you
legendary

Thank you Mate

Sticker is nice but you are ready for mass production? How does webshop work? Payments in what?

200 Sticker Delivered / Availabe , Webshop will be Online in around 48 Hours . Payments via [1337] Accepted.
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Nice sticker! Even the edges are cut out  Cheesy Looking good Koeln

Need someone who lives in Las Vegas . so he can visit the bittrex Office and put the sticker on all cars around the building ^^

In Las Vegas lives vegasguy.  I think he will be happy to help you.

1337 looks great Wink

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Nice sticker! Even the edges are cut out  Cheesy Looking good Koeln

Need someone who lives in Las Vegas . so he can visit the bittrex Office and put the sticker on all cars around the building ^^

why not a flash mob instead of buying tons of stickers and put them on cars that maybe aren't of bittrex staff? sounds like a possible waste of stickers....
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
http://freecoinfaucet.com/1337/
Just found out now, is the same one that made the two coin faucet, that website is seriously with a good worker i think....

h15 n4m3 0n y0b17 7r0llb0x 15 Webtool

http://www.robertecker.com/hp/research/leet-converter.php

i didn't needed the leet translator thanks.... it was clear from the start and anyway good luck for the shop
legendary
Thank you WhiteTrash,  he receive the Sticker. and the webshop will be available this Weekend

legendary
Just found out now, is the same one that made the two coin faucet, that website is seriously with a good worker i think....

h15 n4m3 0n y0b17 7r0llb0x 15 Webtool

http://www.robertecker.com/hp/research/leet-converter.php
legendary

legendary
Even if reached 12 sat the buy wall at the moment seems quite hard to break, maybe there is still a possibility to reach 25 or more sats.... we only need to wait and see what will happen (Even if i think that a possible Android wallet could make the whole market more active but is up to till see if is possible or not)

i was in contact with josha. 
12 sats Angry

Even if reached 12 sat the buy wall at the moment seems quite hard to break, maybe there is still a possibility to reach 25 or more sats.... we only need to wait and see what will happen (Even if i think that a possible Android wallet could make the whole market more active but is up to till see if is possible or not)
Activity: 313
12 sats Angry
legendary
I withdraw from CEX 300 k COINS    But CEX tip amount is too big to pay manually. But in the past 12 hours I did not receive any coin What should I do

did u check the TX on the blockExplorer ?  or Check via. Address Search.
and contact the Suport .

Staking is always based on luck and stakeweight.. It has nothing to do with the POW reward amount... This source does not have hardcoded PoS rewards.. you will receive rewards based on an annual rate

correct
Pages:
Jump to: