Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN -------[1337]--------[X13`37]----------[1337%] - page 8. (Read 42360 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Till,   I really wanted to stake this coin,   really i did.   I put over 11k coins into my wallet.  and in 3 days only had 2 blocks found.  and the reward was shit.  then for some reason 2 100 coin deposits came in.   ONCE did i have a block in the 13370 range and it only paid 141.444905, and the one I had in the 1337 range only paid 4.35649308.

I am very disappointed with the way this was done,  not once was I able to stake all my coins to increase my network weight and my chances to find more blocks.   

I did everything you told me and nothing changed.

so sad.

Staking is always based on luck and stakeweight.. It has nothing to do with the POW reward amount... This source does not have hardcoded PoS rewards.. you will receive rewards based on an annual rate
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Till,   I really wanted to stake this coin,   really i did.   I put over 11k coins into my wallet.  and in 3 days only had 2 blocks found.  and the reward was shit.  then for some reason 2 100 coin deposits came in.   ONCE did i have a block in the 13370 range and it only paid 141.444905, and the one I had in the 1337 range only paid 4.35649308.

I am very disappointed with the way this was done,  not once was I able to stake all my coins to increase my network weight and my chances to find more blocks.   

I did everything you told me and nothing changed.

so sad.

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I withdraw from CEX 300 k COINS    But CEX tip amount is too big to pay manually. But in the past 12 hours I did not receive any coin What should I do
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Till, my man what kind of shitcoin is this?  Grin

My buy orders are yet to be filled, I'm not used to waiting this long.....
Miners please start selling, don't be greedy.

Dude, because your buy order doesn't get filled you call this coin shit? Damm we have a pure speculator here............ Nobody is taking seriously what is written at the start of the op while they take the rest for good....

all fine TheInfidel is one of the good guys :-)  we like him

Anyway may i suggest that we add a bounty for an android/iphone wallet? having them only on the pc makes some problem especialy when this coin has a wallet for the raspberry pi and that little pc doesn't use a lot of eletricity....

iphone wouldnt be so easy. but i think i can get a android wallet for 1337.  i will ask a friend
Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Dude, because your buy order doesn't get filled you call this coin shit? Damm we have a pure speculator here............ Nobody is taking seriously what is written at the start of the op while they take the rest for good....

Anyway may i suggest that we add a bounty for an android/iphone wallet? having them only on the pc makes some problem especialy when this coin has a wallet for the raspberry pi and that little pc doesn't use a lot of eletricity....
legendary

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

legendary
I see ocminer has a pool for 1337 and current hashrate makes me want to mine Smiley

u are welcome ^^

but u allright miss the highest block reward :-)
for the next 12 hours u get 1337 Coins per block
I see ocminer has a pool for 1337 and current hashrate makes me want to mine Smiley

Then i suggest you do it fast because the blocks from 10081 to 11520 could be the only possibility to have something, then is pitch black
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary
50 Blocks until the Reward Reduce

Block   8641 - 10080 = 13370 [1337]
Block 10081 - 11520 = 1337   [1337]

http://1337.blockpioneers.pw/
legendary
250 Blocks until pow Reward drop to 1337 coins

And from that block everybody will became a monster and destroy all the buy walls on yobit pushing this coin in the hell know as "1 Satoshi", anyway thanks for the info till

ppl say 12 hours ago that this coin will hit 1 sat in short time ^^
maybe i miss this Point

And from that block everybody will became a monster and destroy all the buy walls on yobit pushing this coin in the hell know as "1 Satoshi", anyway thanks for the info till
legendary
legendary

Pool Hashrate: 6,022.63 MH/s

Pool Workers: 74

Net Hashrate: 11,668.81
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-1337-algo-x1337-ibrido-powpos-1337-1234253

you're forgetting the italian translation till XD, i hope is the last time i remind it to you
legendary
legendary
guys .. i fell tooo Tipsy to proceed this Giveaways ...

Need someone to finish this Job ...  +/- 50 Transactions +Bounty
legendary
And when is someone going to fill my buy orders?
I was expecting this to have happened during the big blocks......

Which is your buy order? don't tell me that is 1 satoshi (Joking) and anyway is true that is a bit strange that is increasing instead of doing a big drop

No, not at one but had spread between 1 - 6 and 7 was hit.
The increase surprises me too but all I can say congrats to Till, our master dev knows his stuff  Grin

Thank you for the Flowers ^^

but it will not drop to 7 sat during the PoW Phase ...
Pages:
Jump to: