Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 16BIT [NIST5][16M COINS] [IN-WALLET GAMES] [YOBIT - ALCUREX - BITTREX ] - page 5. (Read 105696 times)

legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
NKT has 100m coins, 16bit has ~13m and both of them are at the same price. NKT has exchange in wallet and community, we have games in wallet, but lack of interest from community side.
So I suggest more tweeting, less FUDing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Hey Dev, when you release the emulator in wallet, will the rom files come as part of the package, or will they load remotely from some kind of server?  I remember in the 1990's my friends and I would send SNES roms to each other with Windows 95 Hyperterminal and play Koei strategy games on our 486's lol

I was never able to conquer Japan in Nobunaga's Ambition before my Daimyo got old and died, but one time I did execute every princess on the map!  This was before we played video games to get xbox achievements, back when you played to make your own fun and avoid doing your homework haha

I did buy an old SNES and a lot of those old strategy games and found them to be ridiculously simple now, and can be beat.  The ones that remain surprisingly hard to win are the PS2 games like ROTK 8-11
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Oh boy a moon launch? lol  Grin

I should have bought more at 72 "heh"
Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Thanks!
I am buy 16bit at 72sat
now, I get 2x profit
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
speaking of distribution; it isn't too late to get some coins while they are still cheap. Just going off of trex this coin has better distribution than a lot of others. Considering the gap between all positions isn't extremely large and one sided.
Activity: 840
meanwhile +54% after the dev show up.
At this low price it's obvious that people are buying. This is the second time that 16bit pass from 70sat to 140sat, sadly has very low volume to make a real 2x profit.

Put your coins up for sale @ 140. Who knows what happens? Wink
Nobody will buy

Well...try it. And PM me when you have done so. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
At this low price it's obvious that people are buying. This is the second time that 16bit pass from 70sat to 140sat, sadly has very low volume to make a real 2x profit.

Nobody will buy

legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I hodl a fair amount of this coin , yesterday I was in the top 5 of the bittrex distribution chart.  Now, 24h later, I have lost several positions. Wink

I'm keep working on the final version of the wallet that will allow you to play all the old gen 16bit games, with a built-in emulator.

When this occurs "old games" then this coin might catch on. But it is important to be active in thread everyday, especially in the first few weeks or if the coin is struggling to gain value and traction, which in this case it is (struggling)  Wink

I started transferring my coins to dump, but I think I will wait now, give it more time  Smiley

Can't sit by though and watch the coin drop to nothing either.....

How much do you have and at which price are you willing to dump? I might take them off you to ease your pain. Wink

@ dev: You're doing great so far, thanks!
I'm keep working on the final version of the wallet that will allow you to play all the old gen 16bit games, with a built-in emulator.

When this occurs "old games" then this coin might catch on. But it is important to be active in thread everyday, especially in the first few weeks or if the coin is struggling to gain value and traction, which in this case it is (struggling)  Wink

I started transferring my coins to dump, but I think I will wait now, give it more time  Smiley

Can't sit by though and watch the coin drop to nothing either.....
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
dev please keep up the good work I believe and will keep on buying
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
In crypto is very easy to say that the dev is gone after two days without seeing him, but people need to know that working on this project take time and resources.
I gave you as promised a wallet with a playable game, after a week from the release. I think I'm doing a good job with it, and I can't see any reason to FUD my coin.
But I accept it, there is no future for a coin with no FUD.
I see the price is getting low and lower, but it's not my fault, I can't see a guilty for this situation.
My next step will be to release the MAC wallet, that I'm testing in this very moment. (but you know is Saturday)

https://i.imgur.com/QuhcN59.jpg
Dev, there will always be Fudders, but I think it would help if you posted here and on Twitter more often.
Indeed, but I had some busy days, I'll be more present from now till the new wallet release.

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
In crypto is very easy to say that the dev is gone after two days without seeing him, but people need to know that working on this project take time and resources.
I gave you as promised a wallet with a playable game, after a week from the release. I think I'm doing a good job with it, and I can't see any reason to FUD my coin.
I see the price is getting low and lower, but it's not my fault, I can't see a guilty for this situation.
My next step will be to release the MAC wallet, that I'm testing in this very moment. (but you know is Saturday)

Dev, there will always be Fudders, but I think it would help if you posted here and on Twitter more often.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/QuhcN59.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1148
All signs are DEV abandonment, hasn't even logged on for 2 days.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I don't know how about you, but IMO this coin will be pumped (maybe tomorrow or next week). A lot of coins were bought between 70-150 sats and if dev will implement new games, we could see 500 sats at least.
This is just a scam coin. All the ICO coins were bought by dev.
Are you even the guy who some centuries ago discovered the hot water too?

Yes, and I want to pour this hot water into all of you to make you realize this coin is a scam coin.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Giveway STOPPED

All Address are not eligible with empty BALANCE

some rules reviews needed

thx

https://twitter.com/Theonescrypto/status/599112168286625792

so now how u r planning to use collected 10000 16bits for community. or just staking them Wink and playing games
Pages:
Jump to: