Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 16BIT [NIST5][16M COINS] [IN-WALLET GAMES] [YOBIT - ALCUREX - BITTREX ] - page 3. (Read 105696 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
At least the dev finally appear here.

Well yea he needs to pump after he bought all the coins this cheap. And once it pumps he will sell and not show up again for awhile. Nothing real will come of it. Sadly we fall for it though.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
At least the dev finally appear here.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
In a week we are going to release a new wallet.
It will be the pre-release of the final version, that will include e new playable 16bit game and a full emulator.
A new botton will be available in the next version, it will bring you to a complete game database, where you can chose the game and play with in the wallet itself.
A full documentation and an how-to use guide will be put in the wallet directory.
Plus we are working to a mobile version of the wallet, more detail will be announced next week.

Thanks for update Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
In a week we are going to release a new wallet.
It will be the pre-release of the final version, that will include e new playable 16bit game and a full emulator.
A new botton will be available in the next version, it will bring you to a complete game database, where you can chose the game and play with in the wallet itself.
A full documentation and an how-to use guide will be put in the wallet directory.
Plus we are working to a mobile version of the wallet, more detail will be announced next week.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
Coin still at 23 Sad sad. Was hoping for a miracle lol

people was buy 620sat now price under 20sat. its really interest. now wait for 64bit lol
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Don't forget to prepare your btc for 32bit, 64bit, 128bit etc.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Also 32bitcoin is out on cryptocointalk.

so,8,16,32 are developed.

Now waiting for 64bit?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Coin still at 23 Sad sad. Was hoping for a miracle lol
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
GIVEAWAY RESTARTED

download new wallet, PLAY with @$16BIT GAME,
RT and Post ADDRESS to receive 100 $16BIT

thanks

https://twitter.com/Theonescrypto/status/601286153359204353

Verify before RT coz fake account are not allowed.....

Mistake can cost months of hard work

take a look

https://twitter.com/Theonescrypto/status/601303478254882816

Glitter rush DEAD

First 6 RT already delivered

PLAY 16Bit.... new games very soon i think
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I would like some 32BIT now, maybe just skip it all and go next-gen lol.

LMFAO it does seem like the plan doesn't it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I would like some 32BIT now, maybe just skip it all and go next-gen lol.
Activity: 98
your in trouble though she has started a giveaway warning people to stear clear and she will actually get over 100 retweets should not have been such a ass
I AM NOT GLITTER RUSH I WISH I WAS LOL
i agree huge joke

as you wrote
huge joke!
I AM NOT GLITTER RUSH I WISH I WAS LOL
i agree huge joke

glitterrush
ulala

ALL FAKE ACCOUNTS

Stay tuned , maybe list growth
hahahah biggest loser so unprofessional starting a fight in his thread  what next coin forked  you sir are going down glitter rush has a whole team of people behind her
also complaining about people retweeting him with 5 times more followers than him even though the point in his post is to get the word out there instead he sooks like a young kid in his moms basement
the dev is a noob he cant even code or do anything he has 200 followers on twitter so not even important person keep your money dont waste it on this shit trap

glitter rush AKA darkslash on YOBIT

i'm not 16bit dev....

you still doing big mistakes....

you and your fake account are dead

check COPY&PAST before tweet next time
Activity: 70
lol is this coin a joke or are you seriously wanting people to spend there money on it all i see is a butt ton of pemine and a dev that cant do anything fml what is the world coming to next time bring out somthing worth while
Activity: 56
what are you even complaining about all i was trying to do was help 200 16bit is a cheap price for me to even think about retweeting your poopi giveaway have fun getting any retweets with this lame excuse of a coin
Pages:
Jump to: