Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1Broker.com - Trade forex, indices, stocks and commodities - page 26. (Read 103052 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
MailGhost
Do you plan on adding an API? ETA?

Thanks.

Yes. We are working on a lot right now, but you can expect this in the coming months.

Why are you talking like you own 1broker , Are you trying to get people to click your referral link?

Huh

Yes, I meant to ask that too...
Activity: 78
www.fxstreet.com/education/trading-strategies/lessons-from-the-pros-forex/2013/04/09/

" the AUDJPY’s ATR shows a far more consistent level of activity across the entire 24 hour market trading session. "

Mr exxe  , can you have a look at the AUDJPY pair and see what you think?

Thanks

Thanks.

Yes. We are working on a lot right now, but you can expect this in the coming months.

Why are you talking like you own 1broker , Are you trying to get people to click your referral link?

Huh
MailGhost
Greetings..

bitcoin trading account seems interesting.. Ive traded for years with 'normal' retail brokers.
So how does this compare to trading on mt4 or something like that?

Any experience/tips would be appreciated, thanks.

Cheers!

1broker's draw is that it enables you to use your Bitcoin to trade against other markets, with optional higher leverages than most exchanges. There is no barrier $ wise for entry to trade on the platform either. We have a very responsive development team, and a growing community around the exchange that is constantly giving suggestions and possible improvements they would like to see implemented.

I've been trading Bitcoin and other markets for just about two years now, and my #1 piece of advice is to learn personal risk management. Understand the products you are trading, and don't just trade blind. Do some research into the fundamentals, as well as the technicals behind market structures.
Welcome aboard, and I hope you have a positive experience.
Smiley

Thanks for a detailed reply.
What leverage is offered? I'm accustomed to between 400:1 and 1000:1 with 'normal' retail trading accounts denominated in fiat. Guess it won't be as much, but that's ok.

Valuable advice, thanks.

What I learned trading fiat accounts: do what is least likely, if that makes sense.

All the best.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1021
Is this a registered company? Because there is no company named "1Broker" in Austria.

According to the Austrian eCommerce Law (ECG §5) all websites need to provide contact information; someone already told OP about this in November 2012:

(afaik Austrian/German websites need to publish a site notice with names and stuff by law)

legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

Thanks.

legendary
Do you plan on adding Stop Loss Order, OCO, Trailing...? ETA?

Thanks.

These order types are something that a lot of community members have requested, and we are looking at implementing them. At this time, we don't have an exact date for this, but it is actively being worked on.
legendary
Greetings..

bitcoin trading account seems interesting.. Ive traded for years with 'normal' retail brokers.

Cheers!

1broker's draw is that it enables you to use your Bitcoin to trade against other markets, with optional higher leverages than most exchanges. There is no barrier $ wise for entry to trade on the platform either. We have a very responsive development team, and a growing community around the exchange that is constantly giving suggestions and possible improvements they would like to see implemented.

I've been trading Bitcoin and other markets for just about two years now, and my #1 piece of advice is to learn personal risk management. Understand the products you are trading, and don't just trade blind. Do some research into the fundamentals, as well as the technicals behind market structures.
Welcome aboard, and I hope you have a positive experience.
Smiley
MailGhost
Greetings..

Cheers!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I don't understand why the world exchanges have to stop trading at weekends considering it's all computer powered. Huh

They do not. Its just that the traffic is extremely low on weekends, and people are not able to get their deposits in.
Most of the exchanges do continue trading during weekends

FX markets open over the weekend?Huh

Since when?

http://www.forexmarkethours.com/
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I don't understand why the world exchanges have to stop trading at weekends considering it's all computer powered. Huh

They do not. Its just that the traffic is extremely low on weekends, and people are not able to get their deposits in.
Most of the exchanges do continue trading during weekends
legendary
Activity: 1554
I would really like to have the opportunity to enter a stop-loss order, at the same time as a limit order. One could then walk away without worrying about an executed limit order going completely against you.  
Activity: 198
Do you plan on adding Stop Loss Order, OCO, Trailing...? ETA?

Thanks.
legendary
Oil market is now LIVE!
Merit: 253

Thanks.
Activity: 187
Site crashes for a while, and I got charged

Overnight financing charges for position on EURUSD (long). Interest Rate: 0.0154% |

thanks.

Our data center had some routing issues today. The cause of this problem was not under our control. Sad Sorry!
Please contact us per mail, you will get a refund.

hi,been using you for a while and love the new fx additions

the website seems to be down for last few hours, any eta on when you guys will be back up and running?

Its up now, i had to reset my dns (flush) to get it to come back up
Activity: 704
hi,been using you for a while and love the new fx additions

the website seems to be down for last few hours, any eta on when you guys will be back up and running?
Activity: 553
Site crashes for a while, and I got charged

Overnight financing charges for position on EURUSD (long). Interest Rate: 0.0154% |

thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: