Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1Broker.com - Trade forex, indices, stocks and commodities - page 23. (Read 103052 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 250
May I kindly request an API to be added, please? Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
It would be ideal for the SL and TP fields be either a number or a percentage. Easier to set a straight % when placing a market order.

And also a button for "Close All Open Positions". Most of the time i have several open positions and would be nice to have a "close all" when needed.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Funny enough i was thinking about this a couple of days ago that i should ask again as it's been a few months.  Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey Mr exxe

Any chance you could add a user option to flip the auto stop loss from 80% to 20% ?

Thanks

Any chance you could add a user option to flip the auto stop loss from 80% to 20% ?
Added to our TODO list.

Any update as I'm also interested in this as by the time you have worked out your position with the calculator the market can swing more than you wish to stake or lose.
AUD/JPY
AUD/USD
CAD/JPY
CHF/JPY
EUR/AUD
EUR/CAD
EUR/CHF
EUR/GBP
EUR/JPY
EUR/USD
GBP/JPY
GBP/USD
NZD/USD
USD/CAD
USD/CHF
USD/CNH
USD/HKD
USD/JPY
USD/RUB

That's all the pairs listed on Etoro
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Very nice platform, played around with it a bit, lost .1 BTC because I  jumped on the EUR/GBP market at the worst possible time lol Smiley
Activity: 538
Looks like another round of market additions is been planned!
What would you guys like to see added?
https://twitter.com/1BrokerCom/status/596831633296248834

I am wondering if they can add VXX?
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
Looks like another round of market additions is been planned!
What would you guys like to see added?
https://twitter.com/1BrokerCom/status/596831633296248834
Activity: 117
@nycgoat:
The sad face was removed due to some complaints... You want it back?

I was just kidding Cheesy Keep up the great work!!
I wasn't asking for it too be smaller , it suddenly looks too small for a big screen.

As linus torvalds said eveything on the internet seems to be biased towards mobile and tablets while screwing over desktops users.

I agree completely.
I wasn't asking for it too be smaller , it suddenly looks too small for a big screen.

As linus torvalds said eveything on the internet seems to be biased towards mobile and tablets while screwing over desktops users.
Have you reduced the size of the page layout and text?

I wish that as well. Maybe a narrow pop up window that would be placed next to tradingview window. That would be ideal.
Have you reduced the size of the page layout and text?
Merit: 253
My requests for future improvements:

For the SL and TP fields be either a number or a percentage. Easier to set a straight % when placing the order.

A button for "Close All Open Positions". Most of the time i have several open positions and would be nice to have a "close all" when its needed.

The forum moderator deleted by last post for absolutely no reason, so let me reiterate that I also think this would be an amazing idea.
What leverage is everyone using to ride out most of the market swings as i keep screwing up and getting it wrong?

We all did. Big players manipulated USD markets to make lots of ppl lose & ensure they can snatch the most advantageous position entries for themselves, this week. Use the leverage settings indicated in bolded text here as a guide and it'll be exceedingly difficult for you to get margin-call'd.

Well that leverage of 20 doesn't work either as after 2 weeks of paying overnight fees to keep positions open the market has still swung and margined out 3 positions and i'm only 20 points away from loosing a 4th.

If Leverage 10 doesn't work then i may as well just give up for the sake of a few points.
My requests for future improvements:

For the SL and TP fields be either a number or a percentage. Easier to set a straight % when placing the order.

A button for "Close All Open Positions". Most of the time i have several open positions and would be nice to have a "close all" when its needed.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
I agree that the original Roboto looked very fuzzy and rendered bad. When Linus said that in 2013, he was right, of course.
However, since yesterday we use Roboto New (http://googledevelopers.blogspot.co.at/2014/07/the-new-roboto.html) which is much much better, imho.

@nycgoat:
The sad face was removed due to some complaints... You want it back?

@cevarius:
We are currently not working on that, since we have to implement several things with higher priority first. I cannot give an ETA, without lying.
Activity: 117
What happened to the sad face Sad after: You have no open positions.
Turns out i'm not the only one that finds Roboto font fuzzy.

Linus Torvalds the developer of Linux OS.

https://plus.google.com/+LinusTorvalds/posts/Bhm5fX7YaHW

https://plus.google.com/+LinusTorvalds/posts/hkVd5DM2mNQ

Smiley

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
With the newly introduced type=number fields, some browsers only allowed full integers (1, 2, 3. ...) to be used as an amount. This is already fixed.

Minimum withdrawal is 0.01 BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: