Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [2GIVE] / New Mobile Wallet Available from SATOWALLET.COM - page 10. (Read 99000 times)

Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
You gotta check out this block #76998

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/2give/block.dws?76998.htm

It's REALLY rare -- first off it contains 3 transactions (most of our blocks to date have only 2)

Secondly, it really demonstrates the power of our "coin-folding" system that de-fragments the chain over time.

Thirdly?  It includes a transaction from an alpha v7 wallet (running 70001 protocol) going to an alpha of our IOS mobile wallet!

Stay Tuned!

-dvd

Haha, always testing, git # 77,000 here (seeing 76998) & had to 2Give a test of that last post about another alt. That Coinomi app on google PLAY, see that (PINK) reset their chain too & the sync times are the biggest concern of mine (single point of time)  Wink Instant tx for 2Give + only 4 tx 2 have enough confirmations 2 send again, Bittrex looks 2 be 6 tx 2 confirm && still testing time (24/7/364.1/4*10)  Grin

//was going to try to set a cadence on the chain with 3 nodes, with 1 2Give per hour 4 24 hours a day as a 1% into the lottery pool (charity in the network of testing if U WILL) Wink

Blocks  Height  Interval  Transactions
149  75533    579.9  74 {> than 10 min}  Cool
285  73236  303.2  213 {< than 5 min}  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004
You gotta check out this block #76998

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/2give/block.dws?76998.htm

It's REALLY rare -- first off it contains 3 transactions (most of our blocks to date have only 2)

Secondly, it really demonstrates the power of our "coin-folding" system that de-fragments the chain over time.

Thirdly?  It includes a transaction from an alpha v7 wallet (running 70001 protocol) going to an alpha of our IOS mobile wallet!

Stay Tuned!

-dvd
legendary
I appreciate a dialogue with a savvy investor who does their due diligence.  No harm no foul.

I will ping CMC and ask that they add the thread -- they may not have had the link in their system when we got added a couple of years ago

-dvd

Sorry if you think it was FUD. nope. I am looking all coins on trex and trying to see what are best one and who are more unique. Thanks for replies. I like speed of reply. Interesting that this thread is not mentioned on conmarketcup https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/2give/
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
Sorry if you think it was FUD. nope. I am looking all coins on trex and trying to see what are best one and who are more unique. Thanks for replies. I like speed of reply. Interesting that this thread is not mentioned on conmarketcup https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/2give/
legendary
LOL NICE FUD.

We have had so much volume on Bittrex to pay the bills I'm not worried about it.  We are nearing an early release of our first mobile wallet.

And have been around a lot longer than PINK.

There have absolutely been verifiable charitable giving with 2GIVE, including the first ever paperwallet used in a silent auction

https://www.pr.com/press-release/681037

-dvd

is it similar to PINK? Why you think guys this one is better? Also -- anybody checked if they really do any donations?

I also a bit worry - volumes low. no risk of delist form bittrex?
Applications
is it similar to PINK? Why you think guys this one is better? Also -- anybody checked if they really do any donations?

5238+ existing Coins in the markets, only 1 with certain areas of coding that are the best parts of many others in one + 1% random lottery picks for the nodes (charity right in the network IT self) Wink If one was to sit down && write a list of outperforming tributes that 2Give has build into the chain, most would be amazed @ the pros of the specifications in the coding  Grin When one tests almost 3000+ coins over the years, tokens & millions of applications since the release of Windows Vista's side app. Working on iPod touches in my younger days (first lesson on a PC was don't press F1 in 93'), as well as Linux && seeing the real world can't always afford to keep up to date with the rags 2 riches (when most of the richest people in the world like to look & be poor 4 a driven purpose). I have always had to GIT back to Windows because of the users learning curve, strange to one how most just adapted right away to Android / IOS operating systems && 95% were not willing to learn Linux or change from even Windows XP  Shocked

//Testing Simulations 2000+18-8=2010
****Spacewalker Mainboard HOT-541 Pentium PCI main board (User's Manual)
##Learning without a manual be real, only few are capable of such knowledge & many failures BTC

{retain all the education you can before the time of knowledge is not retainable}
Activity: 298
Merit: 10

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Finish our work with http://coinoutletatm.com

Timing is early February

Sweet will be waiting to update.

legendary
The offer to swap PMP for 2GIVE has long since passed.  There is no way to even move the PMP since there is no operational network.

If you download the 2GIVE wallet from https://2Give.Info and send me your Give* address via PM, the Strength in Numbers Foundation (SNF) can make a small grant of coins to you in the hopes that you will hold and stake them or share them with others (vs sending to an exchange for liquidation)

-dvd

Hello Mr. LittleDuke,

I am currently holding around 77000 Premine tokens.
and I just found out that Primine is some what related to 2Gives.
And found out that Premine is dead, swaped to 2Gives?

Is there anything I could do from this point?
Please let me know if there is any way to solve this problem.

Thank you,

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello Mr. LittleDuke,

I am currently holding around 77000 Premine tokens.
and I just found out that Primine is some what related to 2Gives.
And found out that Premine is dead, swaped to 2Gives?

Is there anything I could do from this point?
Please let me know if there is any way to solve this problem.

Thank you,
legendary
Finish our work with http://coinoutletatm.com

Timing is early February

Finish our integration with the coinoutlet BTM network?Is China's BTM project? Specific how to integrate?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Everything has been disclosed publicly on this thread over time, but I will summarize here the priorities for 2018:

0. Finish our integration with the coinoutlet BTM network
1. Updating wallet branding to reflect our "GIVE-GET-GIFT-GRANT" mantra
2. Update the core protocol from 60007 to at least 70001 to support mobile wallets
3. Begin producing "Proof of Giving" aka POG blocks that allow stakeholders the ability to GRANT a part of their staked interest to approved charities, non-profits, and social giving projects.
4. Connect wallet to exchanges via API to allow friction-free settlements so that a non-technical person at a non-profit could push a button or two to exchange their 2GIVE and potentially get FIAT into a bank account.  The first demonstration will likely be with Bittrex and BitPay.

It's Better 2GIVE.

-dvd

Hello is there any roadmap about that great coin?
Finish our integration with the coinoutlet BTM network?Is China's BTM project? Specific how to integrate?
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Everything has been disclosed publicly on this thread over time, but I will summarize here the priorities for 2018:

2. Update the core protocol from 60007 to at least 70001 to support mobile wallets
3. Begin producing "Proof of Giving" aka POG blocks that allow stakeholders the ability to GRANT a part of their staked interest to approved charities, non-profits, and social giving projects.
4. Connect wallet to exchanges via API to allow friction-free settlements so that a non-technical person at a non-profit could push a button or two to exchange their 2GIVE and potentially get FIAT into a bank account.  The first demonstration will likely be with Bittrex and BitPay.

It's Better 2GIVE.

-dvd

Thank you for the answer. How about dates bound with that events?
legendary

It's Better 2GIVE.

-dvd

Activity: 840
Merit: 503
legendary
That's possible.  Out of the box it was designed to have a PRIMARY address that it folds coins back into.

I have tested with creating GIFT cards and then reclaiming them.

Will add it to the backlog to take a look.

-dvd

Bug with wallet.  Won't generate or display more than three receiving addresses.

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Bug with wallet.  Won't generate or display more than three receiving addresses.
Applications
We're considering making a revision in the 7.x version of the wallet to only allow staking of at least 1 full coin to cut down on the "DUST" that is entering the chain.

This could also apply to sends.

Thoughts?

-dvd

+ for supporting that idea, having received a few inputs with less than 1.00000000 & actually testing {like always} with an actual stake on this block here > 74501. Thinking ahead of the curve, knowing that 8 decimals could be a future single point of failure if someone was to do a stress test on the chain Wink Keeping the database @ the most reliable state, download time + sync time = an actual blockchain future without the big hassle of having to wait hours or days due to wasted space in the database Wink

Vote = Yes for 1.00000000 minimum Proof of Stake output

Block 74501.3  Cool
legendary
We're considering making a revision in the 7.x version of the wallet to only allow staking of at least 1 full coin to cut down on the "DUST" that is entering the chain.

This could also apply to sends.

Thoughts?

-dvd
legendary
There is no pool mining in 2GIVE -- the wallet doesn't have the requisite RPC functions.

I don't recommend that anyone put their coins outside of their own wallet!!

You cannot make more in POS staking in a shared wallet than you can alone

-dvd

If you are staking on a pool it will be much higher as you are gathered with other members in the same pool, bringing more weight and contributing more to the network. Thus, you actually might be rewarded more than staking alone (or more than double if you left the coins staking on the exchange).
You can join a newly created pool (4 weeks old) but fully functional and VERY user friendly https://stakeunited.com/KryptoKing (they also work with referrals, so each time a member joins through your link and gains stakes, you'll be receiving a part of the fees that the Pool owners would be receiving (I think 10% of 3% of the fees).

Hope this is beneficial  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: