Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine. - page 29. (Read 55847 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
No XUN on StocksExchange! I sent them when the problem happened and I dont have them anymore! Great!
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
Hello! Is there any way to view the balances and transactions of a specific wallet on the block explorer? I always end up with a not found popup when I try it out. Don't know. Seems like the XUN team is testing a new block explorer.

Also, my two 4-day old deposits to stocks.exchange are still awaiting confirmation, despite there being new blocks already being found. I had a transaction of XUN deposit to the exchange and it went through and is already confirmed in my wallet. Did you delete the old blocks as instructed?

Lastly, another two transactions (that were sent the same day as the tx mentioned above) are not showing on stocks.exchange, but my wallet balance has been deducted. I share the same issue with you here. It has to do with the XUN deposit transaction I speak of above. stocks.exchange specific XUN wallet is still disabled. I think that its a thing with the exchange itself - still following through after their maintenance.

TIA!
Please see my responses in bold and note that I am not a XUN developer so those responses are only of the circumstances as I understand them to be - but they may not necessarily be wholly correct.

Hey thanks for the responses mate! Currently syncing the new wallet, and hoping to see my transactions on the GUI at least. Waiting for stocks.exchange to resolve things on their end as well. Cheers!
Activity: 235
Merit: 153
It's not this that Windows says about the error in dll file
Version=1
EventType=APPCRASH
EventTime=131597366372318531
ReportType=2
Consent=1
ReportIdentifier=c194d7d5-f30e-11e7-a172-ac162d702e87
IntegratorReportIdentifier=c194d7d4-f30e-11e7-a172-ac162d702e87
Response.type=4
Sig[0].Name=App name
Sig[0].Value=ultranotewallet.exe
Sig[1].Name=App version
Sig[1].Value=0.0.0.0
Sig[2].Name=Timestamp App
Sig[2].Value=5a4ef8a8
Sig[3].Name=Module Name Error
Sig[3].Value=ucrtbase.DLL
Sig[4].Name=Module Version Error
Sig[4].Value=10.0.10586.9
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
We need more pools! http://pool.ultranote.org there are no blocks due to problems with connection pool
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
What was the reason of 4days without blocks? The problem is solved or can happen again?

XUN got a huge amount of hashing power from cloud miners which is simply just not aligned with the philosophy of XUN. the to protect the coin the diff went up to slow down the blocks time. since the clound miners did not go away the diff stayed high and the block took 4 days. Now updates has been applied and all is back to normal.

There is no guarantee in life but Team has done what we think is right to make the blockchain even stronger. Please join the XUN discord https://discord.gg/ss2NtaA and get to learn more about the evolution of the project.
Cheers
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
What was the reason of 4days without blocks? The problem is solved or can happen again?
Hi All, I can not start a new wallet after the startup window appears and disappears and nothing happens. What can I try? I delete old blockchain files

you need to backup your wallet and keep the backup wallet file safely somewhere. then delete all the remaining files you have and get the new wallet. The new wallet open the zip file and extract all as usual. copy and paste your backed up wallet file in the new wallet folder and then open the wallet. Let is sync and you should be all set.

Please join Discord you will get all the necessary support there.
Team is very active helping everyone update their wallets etc.
https://discord.gg/ss2NtaA
Cheers
Activity: 235
Merit: 153
Hi All, I can not start a new wallet after the startup window appears and disappears and nothing happens. What can I try? I delete old blockchain files
hi all, can anybody share the new wallet on any resourses? i cant download from off site.

please join the Discord Channel of Ultranote you will be able to receive the link from there. Cheers
the guys are very active to help out
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
[18:01:12] Pool: 0  URL: stratum+tcp://alpha.ultranote.org:5555  User: Xun3************************************************* Password: [18:01:12] Press any key to exit, or sgminer will try again
 in 15s.
[18:01:28] No servers were found that could be used to get work from.
[18:01:28] Please check the details from the list below of the servers you have input
[18:01:28] Most likely you have input the wrong URL, forgotten to add a port, or have not set up workers
[18:01:28] Pool: 0  URL: stratum+tcp://alpha.ultranote.org:5555  User: Xun3****************************************************  Password: [18:01:28] Press any key to exit, or sgminer will try again
 in 15s.
[18:01:44] No servers were found that could be used to get work from.
[18:01:44] Please check the details from the list below of the servers you have input
[18:01:44] Most likely you have input the wrong URL, forgotten to add a port, or have not set up workers
[18:01:44] Pool: 0  URL: stratum+tcp://alpha.ultranote.org:5555  User: Xun3****************************************************  Password: [18:01:44] Press any key to exit, or sgminer will try again
 in 15s.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
any new exchanges coming?
Activity: 400
Merit: 100
Please all @Ultranotecoin holders, Download new wallets from UltraNote website. Windows and Linux wallets are ready.
Please make sure to backup your wallet before you delete UltraNote file from AppData for more help https://discord.gg/xyHw8vE
Guys I humbly invite you to come and join the Devs and the Discord Community via this link you will get all the valuable help needed to get you moving as expected.

Everything is working fine you can check the block explorer via this link to check by yourself.  Smiley
http://explorer.ultranote.org/en/#

Looking forward to see you all on Discord.
Cheers
Activity: 9
im getting following error while connectiong to http://pool.ultranote.org/

[2018-01-06 15:50:04] : Connected. Logging in...
[2018-01-06 15:50:04] : SOCKET ERROR - Whoppie !:(
[2018-01-06 15:50:04] : SOCKET ERROR - RECEIVE error: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall.
[2018-01-06 15:50:04] : Pool connection lost. Waiting 10 s before retry (attempt 4).

it started couple hours ago.

any ideas whats wrong with it|?
Activity: 8
I can not connect to the pool. Writes that there is no connection to the server. An hour ago everything was fine, Pool is working and blocks are looking for, what could be the problem?
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
I am looking to start mine, can somebody help me in this project, also how much we can make here per day suing 32 bit windows system?
I mined using coinpot for litecoin but nothing got so looking to start with this project, please answer me.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Well go to following folder: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\UltraNote and delete following files:

blockchainindices.dat
blockindexes.dat
blocks.dat
blockscache.dat

Then, start new wallet version and it will work. At least it did in my case.

p.s. I've backed up deleted files and wallet file just in case.
Thanks,
Now wait for the wallet to sync again. The truth is that when I have to do some updating like that, I get a little nervous. I have a PC full of backup folders in case I need them later.  Smiley
Activity: 68
Hello! Is there any way to view the balances and transactions of a specific wallet on the block explorer? I always end up with a not found popup when I try it out. Don't know. Seems like the XUN team is testing a new block explorer.

Also, my two 4-day old deposits to stocks.exchange are still awaiting confirmation, despite there being new blocks already being found. I had a transaction of XUN deposit to the exchange and it went through and is already confirmed in my wallet. Did you delete the old blocks as instructed?

Lastly, another two transactions (that were sent the same day as the tx mentioned above) are not showing on stocks.exchange, but my wallet balance has been deducted. I share the same issue with you here. It has to do with the XUN deposit transaction I speak of above. stocks.exchange specific XUN wallet is still disabled. I think that its a thing with the exchange itself - still following through after their maintenance.

TIA!
Please see my responses in bold and note that I am not a XUN developer so those responses are only of the circumstances as I understand them to be - but they may not necessarily be wholly correct.
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
Hello! Is there any way to view the balances and transactions of a specific wallet on the block explorer? I always end up with a not found popup when I try it out.

Also, my two 4-day old deposits to stocks.exchange are still awaiting confirmation, despite there being new blocks already being found.

Lastly, another two transactions (that were sent the same day as the tx mentioned above) are not showing on stocks.exchange, but my wallet balance has been deducted.

TIA!
Activity: 32
Well go to following folder: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\UltraNote and delete following files:

blockchainindices.dat
blockindexes.dat
blocks.dat
blockscache.dat

Then, start new wallet version and it will work. At least it did in my case.

p.s. I've backed up deleted files and wallet file just in case.
Pages:
Jump to: