Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine. - page 33. (Read 55847 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

you were trying to screw us you made us even stronger.

I warned you when there was time for a fix, now it's too late. I didn't screw you. You did it by yourself.
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
Trying to shoot holes into the work of others without being constructive or proving your own credibility will just get your opinions dismissed

Holes? Shooting?

You may have noticed that xun is no longer alive. I predicted this a while ago. I don't care about "credibility".

Damn you seriously have no self esteem man. You are a serious attention whore. I am not sure where you are going in your life man but for such a successful entrepreneur that you describe yourself to be I see a very shallow behavior.

I never came across any successful person who behave like you and this clearly say a lot about you man. You should be put in a museum and your picture as the description of pain the ass in the Dictionary.

Put your stuffs together man.

its a real pity to see people reach such low levels in their lives. I do not wish anyone to meet people like you not even my worst enemy.

I do not usually treat people like that but man you deserve it. for the sake of humanity you need to be put back to your place where ever your belong. I forgive you tho for bringing so much troubles around XUN. 1st there is no such thing as bad publicity 2nd you gave XUN the opportunity to find its weaknesses and deal with it like it should be dealt with. 3rd too bad you cannot see the Discord community but we are stronger than ever now. We got new admins and damn our miners are flying high.

Even if you are pain in the ass I thank you dearly for all the good things your brought to XUN while you were trying to screw us you made us even stronger.

To those who want to hear the real story and get to understand what is going on with XUN join us on Discord
https://discord.gg/ss2NtaA

you will get to ask your questions and get the answer you deserve.

Cheers

Cheers
Activity: 68
Trying to shoot holes into the work of others without being constructive or proving your own credibility will just get your opinions dismissed

Holes? Shooting?

You may have noticed that xun is no longer alive. I predicted this a while ago. I don't care about "credibility".
Well then your comments and opinions are irrelevant and worthless. You have no credibility so why do you even try? Thats a rhetorical question. Saying it because you take things literally.
I have placed you in ignore so that your future comments dont take up to much valuable space.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Holes? Shooting?

leave it now, if you are not agree with XUN shut up and  go to another thread
Activity: 27

Holes? Shooting?

GO AWAY THEN

Holes? Shooting?

I have a lot of projects but no coin project, why do you ask?

Venture? I have a mining farm. I had it on xun, it flatlinen. ups...

They still think it's nicehash  Cheesy Grin

I never drive backseat, my car don't even has one.

Out of interest and curiosity: Since you are such an expert, you are a developer behind what coin now? What venture do you have a personal stake in that you can call your own? Or is "backseat driving" the preferred approach?
Why do I ask? Easy. I ask so that I can understand your credentials in code development skill and successful implementation/outcome in order to lend your "expert" claims any credibility.

Playing coy by taking points literally does not fulfill that criteria. Running a mining farm does not fulfill that criteria.

Trying to shoot holes into the work of others without being constructive or proving your own credibility will just get your opinions dismissed as inconsequential white noise. On the other hand, it is a completely different story if a person delivers their feedback for improvement in a constructive manner and that individual is recognised as credible and thereby their input will hold much greater value.
Activity: 400
Merit: 100
This is a testing pool for the new code.

We at UltraNote, What don't kill us makes us stronger.

Testing.. testing.. testing.....

===============80%

What pool are this?
The official have totality different values.
Activity: 54

===============80%

https://ultranote.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/stronger.png

What pool are this?
The official have totality different values.

===============80%

Activity: 183
Merit: 2
Guys  I would deeply appreciate a lil bit of decency around here. Those who are not happy with XUN can go else where to get what you need. Ultranote team knows what they have to do and those who are smart enough to follow the evolution of XUN know exactly how things are going on and this is for this exact reason that they are still around with us. Big mouths speak a lot but do nothing.Some here are just big mouths but worth very little you will recognize yourself very no need to finger point etc.
So if you trash talkers are so smart lets meet up in a few smart and lets see where you at and where XUN is at. If you are not confident enough about yourself and need to trash other people please seek some medical help but do not waste people time here. Some people pretend to have a lot of things going on but I wonder how they take care of their business while sitting around here and blabbing and blabbing all the time again no finger pointing.

On these words I wish you all a happy new year and wish all of you the very best for 2018. Even the trash talkers because you too deserve some positive vibes in your life to refocus yourself and Put your S**** together and your money where your mouth is. If you like to talk Sh*** so you already know where your mouth is and you can put your money exactly there Smiley

I don't want to be disrespectful but some people deserve it seriously. What a waste of time!

To the Dukes  of XUN and loyal soldiers leading this war together to create a better environment for our kids and future generation to thrive. Thank you for your patience and unconditional support. We know who you are! You do not have to talk much for XUN team to know how you feel about how things are going on. But if you wish to speak up thank you so much for voicing out your support.
This is just a battle and we are close to win it.
From every hardship there is a lesson to be learned and progress to be made.

See you guys on Discord. https://discord.gg/ss2NtaA

Cheers

I have a lot of projects but no coin project, why do you ask?

Venture? I have a mining farm. I had it on xun, it flatlinen. ups...

They still think it's nicehash  Cheesy Grin

I never drive backseat, my car don't even has one.

Out of interest and curiosity: Since you are such an expert, you are a developer behind what coin now? What venture do you have a personal stake in that you can call your own? Or is "backseat driving" the preferred approach?
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
What happened to xun
Network  Hash Rate: 3.95 MH/sec
Difficulty: 496 M
Btw. I forked the XUN repos just before they got deleted.

You can see their mistake here:

https://github.com/sebseb7/UltraNote/blob/34d5ff41bd7ec2e8a6081580356e3506308843d2/src/CryptoNoteConfig.h#L47

And if you're familiar with the cryptonote system, you know why they can never fix that.

Compare this line of Code to any other cryptonote coin. You will see that everyone got it right except xun.
Activity: 154
The total amount of coins is 850 billion? The total amount of large decision unit price is small, and the unit price is an advantage to pay, right?
You never had any respect in the first place.

I was kicked from you channel when I reported on the problem.
Man please stop it. I had some respect for you and now it's gone.

your last "fix" was to limit hashrate on the main pool on a per wallet basis.

you even asked to other pools to limit is as well....  Cheesy  won't work....

Why? Thats a stupid "fix". Says it all....

your last "fix" was to limit hashrate on the main pool on a per wallet basis.

you even asked to other pools to limit is as well....  Cheesy  won't work....

Why? Thats a stupid "fix". Says it all....

Yes, When I release it HuH.

Oh yes I will come back later, soon as you new code is out I will stress test it heavily. I am prepared to test your new code. ;-)

I will for example test what happes if you mine it with 10Mh for 120 seconds. Better test these situations now!

I don't have time to play with you now sebseb please come back later. The new code is working.

https://github.com/sebseb7/UltraNote/blob/34d5ff41bd7ec2e8a6081580356e3506308843d2/src/CryptoNoteConfig.h#L47

And if you're familiar with the cryptonote system, you know why they can never fix that.
Oh yes I will come back later, soon as you new code is out I will stress test it heavily. I am prepared to test your new code. ;-)

I will for example test what happes if you mine it with 10Mh for 120 seconds. Better test these situations now!

I don't have time to play with you now sebseb please come back later. The new code is working.

Pages:
Jump to: