Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine. - page 32. (Read 55847 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Whosoever says or uses newbie term should know that everybody in cryptocurrency or in life is newbie even bitcoin devs and other coin devs are newbie in a sense that they were new in developing new algorithm coins doing new things.

Everybody passes through the phase of newbie.
Activity: 400
Merit: 100
Close the door after you leave please.

So.. you have released this coin several times and even after all this it's impossible to mine. It seems to me already enough, goodbye
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
So.. you have released this coin several times and even after all this it's impossible to mine. It seems to me already enough, goodbye
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
In this thread I see it's full of newbie profiles created to pump this coin, beware
You are suspicious and say that newbie profiles are created for pumping a coin and in your world there is no other reason for newbie profiles to be created?
With the same logic could I say that you created your own profile to initially pump a coin as well?
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
In this thread I see it's full of newbie profiles created to pump this coin, beware
Activity: 137
you claim to be smart but you have to ask when you can start mining again  Huh lol.

it was a joke. I will not mine your coin, but I will test your fix.

https://i.imgur.com/bQO5DlB.jpg
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Go away mental case

just curious, when can I start mining xun again?

you should be bipolar man. but unfortunately unlike the successful people you don't know how to take advantage of it.

you claim to be smart but you have to ask when you can start mining again  Huh lol.

you are making XUN get so much attention its crazy but I have to thank you again man.  Grin
every time you poke us more people gets to XUN discord to know what is going on and get to see what we are really talking about. :thumbsup: keep going I am here to say thank you

what happened with XUN, I have mined before, but quit for other coins, and will be back soon~~~ cos only 2 computers availble for mining!
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
Go away mental case

you should be bipolar man. but unfortunately unlike the successful people you don't know how to take advantage of it.

you are making XUN get so much attention its crazy but I have to thank you again man.  Grin
every time you poke us more people gets to XUN discord to know what is going on and get to see what we are really talking about. :thumbsup: keep going I am here to say thank you
Activity: 27
Go away mental case

Did you get picked on in school or something? Just curious..
Do you have any idea how many people you are pissing off right now? The wrong people...

Stop complaining about reality and fix your coin. Nicehash is reality. Live with it or go away. You can't block it. No way.

Go away mental case
Do you have any idea how many people you are pissing off right now? The wrong people...

Stop complaining about reality and fix your coin. Nicehash is reality. Live with it or go away. You can't block it. No way.
By the way using nicehash for mining does not make you a mining farm owner.

The farm is a lot of radeon vegas. Minor networks like xun think it's nicehash when their net stops, but I killed xun with a few vegas only for days.

adjust the code in your advantage instead of protecting the small miners.

So making the network run again is to my advantage? The small miners are protected now? Can't see ANY protection for small miners right now. How is it protection for small miners when you can stop the network with a few vegas or spend $10 on nicehash?

Nobody cares goodbye! Go away before someone decides to hack your life into disaster
By the way using nicehash for mining does not make you a mining farm owner.

The farm is a lot of radeon vegas. Minor networks like xun think it's nicehash when their net stops, but I killed xun with a few vegas only for days.

adjust the code in your advantage instead of protecting the small miners.

So making the network run again is to my advantage? The small miners are protected now? Can't see ANY protection for small miners right now. How is it protection for small miners when you can stop the network with a few vegas or spend $10 on nicehash?
Where can i buy Ultranote?

Yes Stocks.exchange join us on Discord to get more instant updates. for now the exchange is doing maintenance on XUN so it will be back live shortly. Mean while you can register your profile etc. They do not require ID verification etc which matches very well the XUN privacy focused ecosystem,
Cheers https://discord.gg/ss2NtaA
Activity: 68
Hey guys... should try this... Its rather refreshing.

sebseb7
Trust: 0: -0 / +0 Unignore

Re: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine. Today at 05:16:51 PM Show/Hide

This user is currently ignored.

When the network does any move I will test you fix with 20Mh pulsed solo, tell me when you're ready.

Congratulations Now everyone knows that you are the guy messing with muliple blockchains. Do you have any idea how many people you are pissing off right now? The wrong people...
Activity: 34
Where can i buy Ultranote?
Trying to shoot holes into the work of others without being constructive or proving your own credibility will just get your opinions dismissed

Holes? Shooting?

You may have noticed that xun is no longer alive. I predicted this a while ago. I don't care about "credibility".

We'd all love to stop and chat SebSeb, but we'd prefer to have type II diabetes. So, please leave and take your BS with you. It won't be tolerated here.

ahahaha even type II diabetes he should be making your blood pressure rising a lot bro Cheesy.
Yep he warned XUN team. Yep sure! You told us what to do so that you can keep ripping off the small miners mining with h/s while you were mining with M/H with cloud mining. By the way using nicehash for mining does not make you a mining farm owner. Try to use the right words when you try to flex your muscles. Shame on you man. You thought XUN team was foolish enough to fall into your game and adjust the code in your advantage instead of protecting the small miners. Go get fun with BTC since you are so powerful or your engine is too small for BTC?

Man its time to part ways I am sorry to say that but its time to break up this relationship . Its not you its us XUN you have nothing to worry about. Please don't feel sorry for us or anything as such. We will be just fine without you or euh lets say awesome is a more appropriate word Cheesy

Cya
When the network does any move I will test you fix with 20Mh pulsed solo, tell me when you're ready.
Activity: 2
Trying to shoot holes into the work of others without being constructive or proving your own credibility will just get your opinions dismissed

Holes? Shooting?

You may have noticed that xun is no longer alive. I predicted this a while ago. I don't care about "credibility".

We'd all love to stop and chat SebSeb, but we'd prefer to have type II diabetes. So, please leave and take your BS with you. It won't be tolerated here.
Pages:
Jump to: