Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine. - page 4. (Read 55843 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
First, having in mind that XUN is an anonymous crypto, you won't have that info, I mean, you won't be able to know who was the sender, I guess.
Also, you can combine getTransactions and getTransaction to fetch all the required information (even paymentID) to process a payment for specific address at specific block, ergo, you can avoid of processing duplicated records.

Regard
Hi there,

We are integrating Ultranote in our project. It's a "Multi-Coin Wallet". We are using the paymentgate.md and 'PaymentGate' directory in 'src' from the official github account as reference. We are using walletd.

The issue is about retrieving transactions. We were expecting an equivalent of "listtransactions" method from bitcoin's API. But at best we got 'getTransactions' which need in turn needs three parameters [address, firstblockindex, blockcount]. While using this method we get a long list of blocks and then our transactions somewhere within some of those blocks.

Now our query is, "How do we find which are sent and which are received transactions. As these is no particular field mentioning sent or received type.

Any kind of help and guidance is really appreciated. Regards
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi there,

We are integrating Ultranote in our project. It's a "Multi-Coin Wallet". We are using the paymentgate.md and 'PaymentGate' directory in 'src' from the official github account as reference. We are using walletd.

The issue is about retrieving transactions. We were expecting an equivalent of "listtransactions" method from bitcoin's API. But at best we got 'getTransactions' which need in turn needs three parameters [address, firstblockindex, blockcount]. While using this method we get a long list of blocks and then our transactions somewhere within some of those blocks.

Now our query is, "How do we find which are sent and which are received transactions. As these is no particular field mentioning sent or received type.

Any kind of help and guidance is really appreciated. Regards
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
Activity: 400
Merit: 100
Hey Altmarkets,

Have you listed UltraNote XUN on your exchange or you are just spamming our thread?
Hello everyone,
A new UltraNote Daemon version 1.0.11 been released on our Github https://github.com/xun-project/UltraNote
This version sould solve 2 major bugs:

1 - Threads not found on Debian. Building daemon on Debian now should go without any hassle.
2 - Block 191988 problem is finally resolved and new wallets should sync all they way without a problem. No more wrong major version detected errors.

New CLI and GUI wallets will be released later today.
Activity: 75
Get Free UltraNote Now from http://blackminer.pw Faucet  Grin Grin Grin
you can Claim Free XUN all over the day
Did Node network got an update? I was notified this morning that something of immediate priority happened online. I signed in to the alarm giving site and found that there have been perturbations and uncertainties in the work of the coin chain. I went on to investigate a peculiar issue and, it turns out, it wasnt what it seemed to be despite I was notified about it.

Yes all nodes been updated and we have added a new ones. We have remove the remote node exchange.ultranote.org so please change your remote node if you are using this one.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Did Node network got an update? I was notified this morning that something of immediate priority happened online. I signed in to the alarm giving site and found that there have been perturbations and uncertainties in the work of the coin chain. I went on to investigate a peculiar issue and, it turns out, it wasnt what it seemed to be despite I was notified about it.
A new Windows CLI wallet version been released please download from https://ultranote.org/UltraNoteWallet-CLI.zip
Anyone having syncing issue please try one of the following remote nodes:

UltraNote Remote Nodes
public.ultranote.org 31000
node1.ultranote.org 31000
node2.ultranote.org 31000
node3.ultranote.org 31000

If you don't know how to connect to a remote node please check:
https://wiki.ultranote.org/ultranote_gui_wallet.html
Connecting to an UltraNote remote node

=========================================

Some major updates coming soon regarding our Exchange, Mobile wallet and WP/Woocommerce payment gateway plugin.
Please stay tuned!
Activity: 2
Dev, I can't deposit nor withdraw XUN in exchanges.

When will wallets be off maintenance in TradeOgre and STEX?

same problem... when will they get activated?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Dev, I can't deposit nor withdraw XUN in exchanges.

When will wallets be off maintenance in TradeOgre and STEX?
Activity: 5
me too
UltraNote Wallet 1.0.17-beba
Synchronizing 191998/285247 
Wallet synchronized.Height:191997 | Time (UTC):26 Aug 2018,16:18:15 Warning :last block was received 3376 hours 7 minute ago

Settings--->Connection--->Remote daemon:xun.fluxart.net:31000--->Save--->File--->Exit
Activity: 1
me too
Wallet synchronized.Height:191997 | Time (UTC):26 Aug 2018,16:18:15 Warning :last block was received 3376 hours 7 minute ago
Activity: 5
Activity: 143
Merit: 31
Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project
Did You Know #XUN Just Hit it’s first #dynamicrewards level & went up 10X from 150XUN to 1500XUN/  #Block get your #wallet on http://ultranote.org  & click on Start #mining to get your XUNs 💰
I've made several deposits a while ago on ver1.0.15. But there is no info in last 3 columns (Unlock Height & Time, Spending time)
The transactions for those deposits are empty - no dates. TX's hash can't be found in explorer.
While all coins are "deposited" I can "deposit" again (now it is ver1.0.17) Empty TX's are created and the total number of them in "deposit" grows.

Something is wrong with that - how to unlock my initilal coins?

sorry for the late reply mate join us on Discord and we will look into it for you.
https://discord.gg/YDBpQa4
Pages:
Jump to: