Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine. - page 9. (Read 55819 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 100
I like this project because UltraNote is a clone of DigitalNote, it's not a plug. UltraNote has a new block that does not share any pedigrees with Blockchain DigitalNote. Creating UltraNote is an attempt to use excellent technology.

Thank you for your support. Yes this is very true. As addition to DigitalNote we have developed and added file attachment with up to 100Mb file size. Also we are going to create the mobile wallet app that dNote have promissed people to create. So there is a lot to be added to UltraNote project soon as we go.

I don't need to remind people that we are just about 7 months old coin and blockchain.
We have disabled registration on our forum due to lot of spam. If you have registered an account on our forum and it's not been activated yet please send us an email to our support. [email protected]
We are starting our 1st development contest today and will end in 1 month 25/7/2018. You need to create a PR on our github page and test it to provide a working solution. Each developer who will provide a working addition to UltraNote project will receive 100K XUN coins. The developer with best addition to UltraNote project will receive 150K XUN coins.
To anyone who say that UltraNote is dead or going to die I want to say that we have created this project to last for a long, long time and the coin will be minable for the next 100 years at least. Do your caculation on our blocks and you will figure that out.

We are not much active here on the forum because it's not a support channel. If you need support join our discord. Everyone is welcome, Just behave as an adult and no one will kick you out.

If you are facing problems with block 147670 and your daemons crashing please follow this temp. solution here https://forum.ultranote.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=158
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I like this project because UltraNote is a clone of DigitalNote, it's not a plug. UltraNote has a new block that does not share any pedigrees with Blockchain DigitalNote. Creating UltraNote is an attempt to use excellent technology.
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
TELEGRAM WALLET !!!  Cool

Some Coins Make Online Wallet #ultranote Delivers Telegram Wallet... 🤩

Now you can have your XUN coins with you anywhere any time on your Telegram App.

Just Search for: ultranotewallet on Telegram search bar & it will launch automatically. .

here is how it looks like:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkYKGUWAaM7/?taken-by=ultranote_official

We Successfully produced something as Smooth as Butter & Fast as Lightning ⚡️

New Developments Coming Soon.
Again thanks for your Support

Cheers
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
The key object that in the future it has ensured the development of the business!
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Xun is a dead project. It only continues to "live" because it is no valuable target and I have other "toys" to play with.

I am getting tired of people that needs attention by saying no true things, Xun is one of the intresting projects i have seen with a steady group of supporters and the wallet have some unique features that i have not seen anywhere else so please sebseb7 stop saying bullsh*t.

Thanks mate for taking the time to express your support.

Do not mind him seriously he will never stop spreading stupidity just to annoy people. thats what he does best.
cheers

It's not dead, dev team still there, and we are still promote the coin here...
Xun is a dead project. It only continues to "live" because it is no valuable target and I have other "toys" to play with.

I am getting tired of people that needs attention by saying no true things, Xun is one of the intresting projects i have seen with a steady group of supporters and the wallet have some unique features that i have not seen anywhere else so please sebseb7 stop saying bullsh*t.

Thanks mate for taking the time to express your support.

Do not mind him seriously he will never stop spreading stupidity just to annoy people. thats what he does best.
cheers
Guys I will Not respond to comments posted on this thread anymore.

Those who know what UltraNote is all about, what we are working to achieve & care about the project... Thank you! You know that UltraNote devs appreciate your sincere support and always pay attention to your comments. Don't worry I will not respond to comments but I will indeed keep reading them.

As you have noticed since the start, XUN dev team has been working closely with the community to make sure that we can bring to you the best tech available, to offer an anonymous & untraceable financial & communication ecosystem. Rest Assured this will Not change.  

Indeed all is not perfect... If things were perfect, why would we be continuously working to improve UltraNote and deliver on new features. Rest assured XUN dev team is always working and you can join us at anytime on our Discord  or Telegram Channel if you need help or want to talk to us. links available on UltraNote Website.

ultranote.org

Although its always encouraging to read positive and supportive comments (again thank you for that), unfortunately the Bitcoin talk thread is polluted with negativity, BS & Unsupported Comments which makes Bitcointalk a big waste of time to respond. There is a huge difference between constructive criticize & pure BS statements.

As I said in previous posts &  I will repeat myself; Please do you homework & look for relevant information.

If someone wants to spread FUD Nobody will or can prevent him/her to do so. Moreover we are an open source project working against censorship for true freedom so they can feel free to Blab... Its up to you to see if their comments make sense & worth following or they are just noise which should be ignored. If you wish to join XUN, you know how to find the dev team and feel free to get involved. If on the other hand you think that XUN is not for you for some personal reasons or because you have decided to listen to misinformed or unreliable people. Please stay away from XUN its not a problem at all.

Thank you very much again for your support.
Cheers
Guys please move your funds from your online wallet to a desktop GUI wallet.

The Online wallet will be closed at the end of this month on the 30th of June 2018...

Also please Do Not mine using online wallet or exchange wallet address.

We will launch the mobile wallet by the end of the year according to the road map.

Cheers
Activity: 98
I completely stopped mining it, when it became clear that there a problems with the code. I am not the reason for Xun having problems. But I can't see anyone really working on a fix.
Activity: 59
Has anybody been having issues with transferring coins to stocks.exchange recently? did a very small transfer and it went smoothly, although quite slow
Activity: 49
"Make a living"

nobody can make a living from xun mining. And that's why I don't mine it.

Daily Reward * Market Price

loki: 58000$
haven: 50000$
bittube: 50000$
graft: 48000$
stellite: 20000$
saronite: 17000$

ultranote:    200$
Please give me more explantions how you get such extremely high estimated mining rewards like these ones.
How many rigs did you use for mining?
How much hashrates your rigs have?
Activity: 137

How about you don't take it as complaining but criticism and take it as feedback?
At least every given project should investigate negative matters/comments in case they indeed want to be a good project.
The everything is perfect projects all fail rather soon than late.  There is a reason that good projects check every single repored bug/feedback/negative comment and yes, even complaint.

"forknote wallets hated by exchanges"

I can back that up with statements from involved exchanges.

Xun's blockchain can be rollbacked by days with no effort. That would allow double spend robbery at exchanges, but noone is interested in that because of xuns tiny orderbook.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Those who understood the wallet concept and those who understand that not because Most cryptonote coins have the same platform it means they are all the same have already acquired the necessary knowledge to stay away from Stupid statements and noise.

Cheers

forknote wallets hated by exchanges because of missing features like:

- sweep_below
- dynamic fee
- transfer_split

cheers

I never heard an exchange or wallet holder complaining about it tho. Its your opinion. Again you like to complain XUN but still mine it run an XUN mining pool & make a living out of it LOL

How about you don't take it as complaining but criticism and take it as feedback?
At least every given project should investigate negative matters/comments in case they indeed want to be a good project.
The everything is perfect projects all fail rather soon than late.  There is a reason that good projects check every single repored bug/feedback/negative comment and yes, even complaint.
I never heard an exchange or wallet holder complaining about it tho. Its your opinion.

Then talk to some exchanges and ask them.
@sebseb7, go somewhere else with your complaining if u don't like it it's simple..

I am not complaining. I am fine. Xun is complaining that I run an pool. I have no problem.
I never heard an exchange or wallet holder complaining about it tho. Its your opinion. Again you like to complain XUN but still mine it run an XUN mining pool & make a living out of it LOL

"Make a living"

nobody can make a living from xun mining. And that's why I don't mine it.

Daily Reward * Market Price

loki: 58000$
haven: 50000$
bittube: 50000$
graft: 48000$
stellite: 20000$
saronite: 17000$

ultranote:    200$

Those who understood the wallet concept and those who understand that not because Most cryptonote coins have the same platform it means they are all the same have already acquired the necessary knowledge to stay away from Stupid statements and noise.

Cheers

forknote wallets hated by exchanges because of missing features like:

- sweep_below
- dynamic fee
- transfer_split

cheers

Pages:
Jump to: