Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine. - page 49. (Read 55847 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I dont know how difficult it is but maybe you can add a internal exchange with a wallet upgrade like DEX or Shapeshift or Changelly for example
copper member
Activity: 97
We don't control listing process, Exchanges who decide when to list a coin.
We have applied to more than 10 exchanges and waiting. We will let you know once we have some progress.

Any news about exchange?  Cry

+1!

ETA for exchange?

You do control the listing process. For example Cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/paytopia
Which exchanges did you apply for? Can you provide us a list?
Activity: 6
Where is exchange?
Activity: 400
Merit: 100
Sorry we don't support nicehash since we are focusing on small miners and not whales as yet.

Here is our logo:

We have applied to more than 10 exchanges and waiting. We will let you know once we have some progress.

+1!

ETA for exchange?

+1!

ETA for exchange?
copper member
Activity: 97
@desp you got a logo for your coin? I dont see any marketing material. Please let me know i want you to get listed on my hashrates site: https://hashrates.nl/ with the 2 pools that are currently available. Also can you make your pool ready for nicehash like the community pool?
Activity: 81
Activity: 201
Any news about exchange?  Cry
Maintenance is over and all services is back to normal!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Until the #maintenance done you can use #pools:
http://xun.kiramine.com  Minimum Payment : 1.000 #XUN - #fee 1%

or follower the twitter: https://twitter.com/Ultranotecoin/status/932278741941805061
to get latest update!

the Russia pool seems don't work, so let's mine on Kiramine to find new blocks!
Activity: 57
Hitbtc - November 16, 2017

This is a complete scam after I put $300 of light coin and Ethereum in the account I am instantly locked out my password does not work and the password reset does not work they are complete scammers
Jamal Wagoo - November 16, 2017

SCAM!!!!!
100% SCAM - November 16, 2017

You will trade with no problems, deposit and withdraw but one day they will block your account and steal your money, like they did with me and dozens of affected users, HitBTC.com = SCAM.
Salmaon - November 15, 2017

B******s go to hell and burn there forever
sub - November 14, 2017

Worse exchange ive seen only problems now my ethereum not showing up. And ofc no answer at all. To hell with that people
HitBTC.com - SCAM - November 13, 2017

HitBTC scammed me for 2 bitcoins and a bunch of altcoins (3.86117 BTC total). Support is not answering and I can't receive my money for about 2 months because my account was disabled for no reason.
HitBTC is SCAM, stay away.
JUST A SHABBY SCAM - November 8, 2017

I sent '3444' ZRCoins to my HitBTC wallet, but only 10% of the coins have arrived. The 10% arrived only because I pushed the support.
On 2017-10-23, 10:00 the support answered me after 3 long month, and now I'm waiting again another 16 days.
Not even one star...Nothing, except SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nick - November 7, 2017

Worst support ever!
They always send you a standard e-mail reply without answering your questions.
Tried to get my account verified for a few months now, I've sent al of my personal information and they just tell you to wait but nothing ever happens.
FrancisJK - November 5, 2017

I wish I knew better before using this exchange, there are so many shitty things that I will probably forget some, anyway let's start:
You cannot trade all your coins, your trading is limited so a few decimals, and all the advanced coins? you have to wait until you get again enough.
The withdrawal fees are like INSANE. A Dash transaction costs around 0,05 $, well to witdraw my dash from their scammy exchange they ask for 8,50$, like WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS EXCHANGE?
It still bugs my mind that coins get listed there.

hitbtc have alot of bed reviews . wat do u say abut Huh

May be you just misspelled your password on HitBTC
I used that exchange without any problems for trading and depositing.
But they do not list XUN
Anyway, there are way too many coins out now and XUN is just a clone of XDN. Quack Quack times are long gone.
Thank you for the warning miko-xxx
Activity: 7
Hitbtc - November 16, 2017

This is a complete scam after I put $300 of light coin and Ethereum in the account I am instantly locked out my password does not work and the password reset does not work they are complete scammers
Jamal Wagoo - November 16, 2017

SCAM!!!!!
100% SCAM - November 16, 2017

You will trade with no problems, deposit and withdraw but one day they will block your account and steal your money, like they did with me and dozens of affected users, HitBTC.com = SCAM.
Salmaon - November 15, 2017

B******s go to hell and burn there forever
sub - November 14, 2017

Worse exchange ive seen only problems now my ethereum not showing up. And ofc no answer at all. To hell with that people
HitBTC.com - SCAM - November 13, 2017

HitBTC scammed me for 2 bitcoins and a bunch of altcoins (3.86117 BTC total). Support is not answering and I can't receive my money for about 2 months because my account was disabled for no reason.
HitBTC is SCAM, stay away.
JUST A SHABBY SCAM - November 8, 2017

I sent '3444' ZRCoins to my HitBTC wallet, but only 10% of the coins have arrived. The 10% arrived only because I pushed the support.
On 2017-10-23, 10:00 the support answered me after 3 long month, and now I'm waiting again another 16 days.
Not even one star...Nothing, except SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nick - November 7, 2017

Worst support ever!
They always send you a standard e-mail reply without answering your questions.
Tried to get my account verified for a few months now, I've sent al of my personal information and they just tell you to wait but nothing ever happens.
FrancisJK - November 5, 2017

I wish I knew better before using this exchange, there are so many shitty things that I will probably forget some, anyway let's start:
You cannot trade all your coins, your trading is limited so a few decimals, and all the advanced coins? you have to wait until you get again enough.
The withdrawal fees are like INSANE. A Dash transaction costs around 0,05 $, well to witdraw my dash from their scammy exchange they ask for 8,50$, like WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS EXCHANGE?
It still bugs my mind that coins get listed there.

hitbtc have alot of bed reviews . wat do u say abut Huh
We are planning for maintenance at block 10.000 due to servers upgrades and backup. Services will be down for about 1 hour. Thank you for your understanding!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello Dev. i forgot the password of my wallet. how can i recover it
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
Devs never said that 150 coins block reward will be 1500 coins next month. It could be x10 coins which mean next block reward after 1 month will be 160 XUN coins and not 1500 XUN coins.

So you want to do your own guessing, FINE. Do so.

Total supply will be 85 billion coins.

For the people who wonder why we reserve 18 billion coins for devs I want to say that ( Hitbtc only CHARGES 45 BTC for listing the coins ) yes you read it right 45 BTC for listing + 1 tweet + 1 blog post which is about $315k USD.

Let me remind you that we never run an ICO and we will never ever run one. So stop complaining about a premine because it's not the case here.

The 18 billions coins is to help improving the coin in development, secure the network from infaltion, running bounty rewards and giveaway campaigns.

With that said, If you mine the coin or not it's up to you. We will KEEP moving with or without you!

Hello my Friend i active mine this altcoin, but i see it  Supply: 18447756570.83 XUN - its serios ? When mine  18 billions XUN or its premine? ITs realy not good to mine this coin , because price may be so low.

It is 18 billion XUN pre-mine, but pre-mine is quite small.  Block reward size is going up by 10x per month.  So in July 2018, each block will be 15 billion XUN.  Thus, pre-mine is less than two blocks in July.

In September 2018, each block will be 1.5 trillion XUN.  So pre-mine is very small.

There are 21600 blocks per month (2 mins/block, 720 blocks/day).  So even though only 21600 * 150 = 3,240,000  XUN will be created this month, in March  the block reward will be 1,500,000, so 32,400,000,000 XUN will be generated in March.

See?  No need to worry about the pre-mine.

gonna state the obvious here. i smell a hint of sarcasm right? after all, there will "only" be a total of 85B XUN supply. though i understand that you were just taking the dev's word for it when he said that the growth is 10x per month, which i think is not correct. do the math fella's.

I'm mining! I never said I wasn't. Also, thank you for clarifying the formula for the block size increase. I do hope HitBTC lists XUN and accepts your condition of 1000XUN = 1 BTC.
Activity: 50
Has anyone else tried the deposit feature in the qt wallet
You are welcome, Glad to see it solved Smiley

Many thanks Dev for solving my problem. You are the right person. I've already done backup my wallet
Activity: 235
Merit: 153
Many thanks Dev for solving my problem. You are the right person. I've already done backup my wallet
Pages:
Jump to: