Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine. - page 50. (Read 55847 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I"m mining XUN I believe this coin so I hope we have a big exchange soon. Cool
Activity: 235
Merit: 153
Activity: 400
Welcome, Please check our bounty campaign as well to get some free coins
http://forum.ultranote.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23

I like mining so I think I need this idea. great project Smiley good luck team for this project
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I like mining so I think I need this idea. great project Smiley good luck team for this project
Which pool you were using and how many coins are you missing?

Please contact me at [email protected]

Is your wallet fully synced or you have problems?

Try to reset your wallet. File > Reset wallet

hello Dev I mined coins on the pool, but after my computer rebooted the balance on the wallet was 0. How can I repair the wallet, is there a option for recovery?
Tried to do you said nothing has changed .. I understand all the coins are lost?
Yes completely synchronized ...

hello Dev I mined coins on the pool, but after my computer rebooted the balance on the wallet was 0. How can I repair the wallet, is there a option for recovery?
Tried to do you said nothing has changed .. I understand all the coins are lost?
Yes completely synchronized ...
Go read all the posts, Maybe you can understand. If you can't understand, then this is your own problem because we have 100+ miners who understand our vision.

18,000,000,000 XUN premine by dev

we mine at 150 XUN per block per 2 minute?

who want mining this coin LOL
take about hundreds of years

Activity: 62
18,000,000,000 XUN premine by dev

we mine at 150 XUN per block per 2 minute?

who want mining this coin LOL
take about hundreds of years

Activity: 356

did pool already send your coin to your wallet ? i didn't open my wallet ,only check my balance  i will open it.

Activity: 445
Thanks for taking in view in consideration. I would recommend to go for cryptopia or bittrex as they are also big exchanges.
Activity: 27
I would say that dev is right to apply for big exchange as it gives a price and volume to justify the price of coin. although there are small exchanges but again start price will be low and it's difficult to rise after starting point is very low.

If you go for stocks.exchange and southexchange it will be around 10 sats which is very very low.

I agree with you. Thanks for you're advise.
Activity: 445
I would say that dev is right to apply for big exchange as it gives a price and volume to justify the price of coin. although there are small exchanges but again start price will be low and it's difficult to rise after starting point is very low.

If you go for stocks.exchange and southexchange it will be around 10 sats which is very very low.
Activity: 7
cant mine i get massage : failed to allocate device memory for long state

its work with a nuder coins  wat i can do
tanks
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Block reward is based on this formula:

bool Currency::getBlockReward(size_t medianSize, size_t currentBlockSize, uint64_t alreadyGeneratedCoins,
  uint64_t fee, uint32_t height, uint64_t& reward, int64_t& emissionChange) const {
  assert(alreadyGeneratedCoins <= m_moneySupply);

Starts with 150 coins and exceeding with up to max 1500 coins per year or up to block 260k which is about 2 years.

How much does it exceed per month is based on the formula above which has to do with block size, generated coins and block height.

I hope this clear now.

I think the increasing block size is a very interesting concept, as it will help counter-act the increased number of miners and difficulty.
Pages:
Jump to: