Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 300 Token - OFFCIAL HODL TOKEN - PREPARE FOR GLORY! - page 10. (Read 31617 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Pump group alerted!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Guys here someone communicated on gmail with owners of 300 Spartans Huh anyone they generally answered? (((
Activity: 84
There will be a pumping of epic proportions. This coin is easy to pump so once the right people notice it it will rise. Any day now.
Activity: 62

It is nice to see some mini ICO projects with low token supply and creative ideas. I think we should support and encourage this kind of ICO projects.

U r right
Do u guys know about any other ico upcoming with limited number of coins or tokens

I am also looking for some small cap ICO project, for now, I do not see any other ICO project has a smaller cap then this one. So I think I will buy some coins on the exchange platform and hold it for a long time.

If i'm not wrong there is a coin called 42 Coin, with an even smaller availability of only 42 Token. I belive that instead to be a ERC20 token is a real altcurrencies, with another blockchain.

We all know about that
But that is already very costly
About 10000 usd per coin
Activity: 6
I think the upcoming battle between the Coins will be good for their value and their reputation.
I invested in 300 Token and I will invest a bit in the Persian Token, I'm pretty excited about the battle  Grin
Activity: 78

It is nice to see some mini ICO projects with low token supply and creative ideas. I think we should support and encourage this kind of ICO projects.

U r right
Do u guys know about any other ico upcoming with limited number of coins or tokens

I am also looking for some small cap ICO project, for now, I do not see any other ICO project has a smaller cap then this one. So I think I will buy some coins on the exchange platform and hold it for a long time.

If i'm not wrong there is a coin called 42 Coin, with an even smaller availability of only 42 Token. I belive that instead to be a ERC20 token is a real altcurrencies, with another blockchain.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250

U r right

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I just listed 300 Token on my website. www.smpm.us

u also added persian token..
as u r a senior member i want to know from you what do u think about that ...is it worth buying?
but i don't want to play the game they r telling between 300 and persian

I don't know if it is or not.
You have to research and then decide and can you afford the investment if the token or coin you buy fails?
I buy a lot of tokens and coins for investments and I do OK
I will not advise anybody to buy a token or coin.
You have to make that decision.

u also added persian token..
as u r a senior member i want to know from you what do u think about that ...is it worth buying?
but i don't want to play the game they r telling between 300 and persian
Activity: 686
Activity: 47
Please tell me! 300 token my first crypto currency and experience !! I bought it and will wait until it stops when it rises to 1,000,000 dollars))) Cool Cool for 1 coin or at least 500,000 dollars))) if I do not play games with the Persians (To be honest I did not understand how it is and what it is) but I'll just wait !! my coins are not lost ... thanks in advance for the help Huh
Activity: 546
If you accumulate at least half of all the coins, you can easily manipulate the market and 10 thousand dollars the price is real.
Activity: 78
It seemed to me not serious at the beginning, but the concept of a battle contract is very interesting, I want to see the relationship beetwen the two token. Moreover holding Persians and Spartans is not a so bad idea  Grin
What u guys think about that persian coin ?
Does it seems some worth..
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Don't sell, buy 300 Token at cheaper price or hold them...take part in battle...Persian is coming...
Activity: 76
People are afraid to wait for a high price and sell for pennies!
Activity: 85
postoken
I will HODL until the day I die. I bought this just so I can say that I own a token that is worth hundreds of thousands that I'm not willing to sell. Like that time when my MMO account was worth over $100k USD and I just kept playing the game like a nerd. LUL
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC i like you, yeahhh . i agree , not sell !!!
Activity: 229
I will HODL until the day I die. I bought this just so I can say that I own a token that is worth hundreds of thousands that I'm not willing to sell. Like that time when my MMO account was worth over $100k USD and I just kept playing the game like a nerd. LUL
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
* SPARTANS PREPARE TO DIE! *

A real smart contract battle will be deployed  at 17th August 2017 for the anniversary of  the Battle of Thermopylae

More info:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/prs-persian-token-exchange-battle-smart-contract-2043872

can anyone tell me what is this??

It's seems to be a challenge, for a battle contract beetween 300 and Spartans...
If you say that's not scam. Yes !!! For new money created 24 hours. 1 day running ico was 4.5 eth l0llllll

The 300 soldiers will be overwhelmed and the revenge of Thermopylae battle will be done

* SPARTANS PREPARE TO DIE! *

The release of the smart contract on the main ETH network take less than a couple of minutes, but the coding and testing of contract take more time.

We'll release what we write, like 300 token and other little ICO.
I'm here because I want to start the challenge for the battle smart contract.

Think what you want little Athenian citizen, I'm King Xerxes, Persian's leader, I don't want to talk with you, I only want to defeat the new 300 Spartans!!!

Activity: 46
This coin will reach new all time high's....for level of stupidity.
Pages:
Jump to: