Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 300 Token - OFFCIAL HODL TOKEN - PREPARE FOR GLORY! - page 13. (Read 31610 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Now Spartans should remove those sell orders so we can really see what glory feels like. To the moon!

Sparta is ready! Remove all sell orders, i do want to see it =)
Activity: 84
Now Spartans should remove those sell orders so we can really see what glory feels like. To the moon!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
interesting project, ico price of 300 is 1 300 = 0.3 eth and Last price now is 0.1 btc nice gain
We can't go to battle without a leader though. Just saying.
The value is slowly trying to creep back up. I really do believe someone will come along and ouch this coin to 1 btc. It's only been listed approximately 24 hours.
Activity: 62

It is nice to see some mini ICO projects with low token supply and creative ideas. I think we should support and encourage this kind of ICO projects.

U r right
Do u guys know about any other ico upcoming with limited number of coins or tokens
Activity: 404
Merit: 250

It is nice to see some mini ICO projects with low token supply and creative ideas. I think we should support and encourage this kind of ICO projects.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
when we finally hit the coinmarketcap, sky will just be the starting point
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
i will keep my stash at least minimum of 4 months. Let the weak hands sell off their bags, then i will give them my own price when they want to buy back, nothing less than $10k per each 300Token

LOL

waiting for that time...
i wonder how 42 coin was once reached about a million dollar per coin..
hoping for such miracle..
And now it's not bad 42=10000$
just a matter of time and we will get there. 300 soldiers is greater than 42 Armies  Grin Grin hehehehe
i will keep my stash at least minimum of 4 months. Let the weak hands sell off their bags, then i will give them my own price when they want to buy back, nothing less than $10k per each 300Token

LOL

waiting for that time...
i wonder how 42 coin was once reached about a million dollar per coin..
hoping for such miracle..
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=300_BTC added in first fage please,the price is so expensive that investors are so lucky, is there a plan to add 300 tokens to some exchange?

LOL
I think they need to be accepted in more exchanges for the token to increase its value. Do this coin have bounties?
hitbtc , yobit .vv

those two exchanges?....HELL NO!!
They will kill the price....we need other small exchanges like liqui, livecoin and other reasonable small exchanges with non lunatic traders
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Already have at least one exchange where we can buy or sell these tokens? A good way to increase the value of the Minereum token.
Activity: 85
postoken
I think they need to be accepted in more exchanges for the token to increase its value. Do this coin have bounties?
hitbtc , yobit .vv
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Activity: 85
postoken
i hope price 1btc / 1 300
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

and i hope 10x-50x than this..Cheesy

Current price too low than that and still going down but its normal for new coin in the market, down and down more then will up again to the right price. Time will tell us about that, so hold your coins dont sell too cheap . I think its good time to buy more and fill my bag then hold for long time. May be 10-20x isnt impossible next a few weeks/months.
hold
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

Current price too low than that and still going down but its normal for new coin in the market, down and down more then will up again to the right price. Time will tell us about that, so hold your coins dont sell too cheap . I think its good time to buy more and fill my bag then hold for long time. May be 10-20x isnt impossible next a few weeks/months.

Pages:
Jump to: