Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 300 Token - OFFCIAL HODL TOKEN - PREPARE FOR GLORY! - page 9. (Read 31617 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
This is going to be very interesting battle. But how much time it will take?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
postoken
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked hey ,,, adm . i need you
Activity: 84
Will there be less than 300 of 300 Tokens if Spartanians die in battle?

The Spartanians that die in battle will be foreover locked into the battle contract address, same for the Persians token.
So the token on both side will be the same but that tradable will be less.

Do you guys even English bro?
Activity: 154

The Spartanians that die in battle will be foreover locked into the battle contract address, same for the Persians token.
So the token on both side will be the same but that tradable will be less.

Activity: 85
postoken
AS A BEDDING BOOK, SINGLE PRIVATE COURSE DOES NOT RETURN ANYTHING THAT WE FIGHT FOR MORE MONEY. CODE THAT SAW MORE ATHEN CODE, THIS CODE IS WRITE ANYWHERE IN 1 STYLE, TOTAL SUPPLY 10 BUT BACK SALE 12 CODE, PROVIDED MORE THAN 700 CAPS IN THAT ..VV .... I SAVE SAFELY WITH 300
Activity: 229
Activity: 78
Athenian tokens seems to be minereum token...like 300 token...Persian token and the battle contract seems more promising...

What a mess anyway
I King Xerxes will defeat the entire Greek army, my Persians token will never be defeated!!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/prs-persian-token-exchange-battle-smart-contract-2043872

Persians are coming
King Xerxes
THE ATHENIAN WARRIOR TOKENS WILL DEFEAT THE SPARTANS!

We are coming for you!

SEE THE ATHENIAN TOKEN ARMY HERE:

Persians Are Coming, be ready for the battle! 300 Spartans you will join the fight ?

King Xerxes
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Only 300 coin ,you think worth to buy?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Lots of dumb money in here.  Do you people actually think someone is going to pay 10k for this meaningless shit project?  Because in order for it to be WORTH 10k that means someone else is willing to PAY 10k. 

Looks like the fud army with the gay flags is tearing that Sparta ass up.

It's still over 3x the ICO price you know. *Hands you your "gay flag"*

Defending this coin....lol what a joke.  Anytime you have to post about alerting pump groups you know the coin is on life support.  Someone call the funeral home and in the meantime, BEND OVER BOY.
Lots of dumb money in here.  Do you people actually think someone is going to pay 10k for this meaningless shit project?  Because in order for it to be WORTH 10k that means someone else is willing to PAY 10k. 

It's still over 3x the ICO price you know. *Hands you your "gay flag"*
Activity: 46

Activity: 6
Guys here someone communicated on gmail with owners of 300 Spartans Huh anyone they generally answered? (((

They didn't respond to me as well. The website should also be updated and the coin should be listed on more exchanges.

Dev probably works for a living. Cut him some slack. He'll be back soon enough.
Activity: 6
Guys here someone communicated on gmail with owners of 300 Spartans Huh anyone they generally answered? (((

They didn't respond to me as well. The website should also be updated and the coin should be listed on more exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: