Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 300 Token - OFFCIAL HODL TOKEN - PREPARE FOR GLORY! - page 3. (Read 31617 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
much relaxed to see you back ..
requesting you to please don't leave the investors without any hint for long time..
Activity: 33
Activity: 45
When this token will be listed on exchanges?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
anything going on with the battle tokens?

Hi wankle, 300 and Battle Token are completely different project and different team. If you have any questions please write down BTL token post.

By
Activity: 56
anything going on with the battle tokens?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Check out 300 Token chart at BitScreener
https://bitscreener.com/coins/300-token
Activity: 2
Is this project still active?

I just found it today from a recommendation from Robot Advisor Coin's predictions for today (a new crypto market prediction ICO) and it looks interesting so I was hoping to find a Telegram or Slack group. The prediction robot says that there is a 60% chance that 300 Token is predicted to gain 30% in next 30 days. https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-predictions/

If anyone has any info if this project is still active, I'd love to know.. the volume looks a little dry. Thanks!
Activity: 53
G'DAY

Just checking in to see any updates and to possibly share some.

I recently went through some of my old things and found all of my mining gear that I used many years ago to mine all sorts of criptos but mainly DOGECOIN and SPARTANCOIN were my go to coins to mine. Would be great to get back into mining, only I think my mining equipment may be a bit under powered compared to all the latest technology in crypto mining today.

Is anyone currently mining Spartancoin?... Id like to get into it, are there any pools currently running?

I know of one mining pool but not sure if it is up and running properly as i couldnt seem to get my miners to mine there:

http://vps.p-and-c-ictsolutions.co.za/spn/index.php?page=gettingstarted

Also I found one Exchange called CRYPTOPIA

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/

Currently trading SPN/LTC  SPN/DOGE  SPN/UNO

Activity: 243
What's going on here?
How is going this battle?
LoL
I am really surprised that admins decided to destroy such well-going token...  Sad
As, I remember 300 token was well priced at Tidex exchange.
Any news on this 300 token? Someone knows? Is over for good?
I am sure that there is no !!! I'm waiting for the news! admin group recently went to his page)) I think we will soon have a new exchange and a price increase! I hope

Probably not going great, considering the original developer holding (and still haven't sold) the 90 coins, and someone else (maybe) owning 135 other coins. So distribution is not great. My guess is this coin will do a big pump and dump at some point, and that's why some few are buying up and holding. At this point I'm out. Thanks for the ride and non-information of wtf is going on.
Activity: 47
What's going on here?
LoL
I am really surprised that admins decided to destroy such well-going token...  Sad
I am sure that there is no !!! I'm waiting for the news! admin group recently went to his page)) I think we will soon have a new exchange and a price increase! I hope
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
What's going on here?
LoL
Activity: 47
Hi guys, How are you?
hello, all is well) how are you? there is still no news, but there is a hope that someday the administrator will do something! and the coin will fly up! as recently as 49 bitcoins)
Activity: 243
Make it less confusing what you are doing.

Last 6 HOURS to the End of the First Battle Contract!

Here a brief summary of troops deployment:

• PRS - 94623 BP
  • IMT - 4000 BP
  • 300 - 200 BP
  • ATH - 200 BP

The Battle will be open until 23:59:59, only 100 Spartans could change the outcome of the battle!

Join the fight!

Enjoy
King Xerxes
Today is the finaly day of the Battle and the outcome will be decide.

All Token Holders had time until 23:59:59 UTC to send token on the Battle contract, check http://persians.network/battle

The airdrop will close with the battle contract outcome.

King Xerxes
Activity: 22
The persians are 17623 = 17623 BP , the dot is not for decimal  Grin

So ATM they will die!  Cool
Activity: 56
not really understading the rules, if the battle points determine the outcome, the spartans are kicking ass. How are the persians winning if they are only worth 1bp?
Currently:
Perisians: 17.623= 17(ish) BP
Immortals: 3= 300BP
Total- 317(ish) BP

Spartans: 2= 2000BP
Athenians: 2= 200BP
Total- 2200BP

Wouldnt the spartans and athenians be winning?

"The outcome of the match will determined comparing BP of the two factions: the faction that gains the highest number of BP will win the challenge"
No more 300 token holders here ?
What did all soldiers ?
Do you really want to just hold ?

Jump into the Battle Contract!

Less than 1 day and 6 hours to battle ending!

The end for 300 army is near, my troops will have no mercy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-immortals-token-battle-contract-is-live-2061584

King Xerxes
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
No more 300 token holders here ?
What did all soldiers ?
Do you really want to just hold ?

Jump into the Battle Contract!

Our hope is that in the final stage of the Battle new token will arrive.

Otherwise Persians will win the battle! No mercy against Spartans 300 soldier!

King Xerxes
Pages:
Jump to: