Pages:
Author

Topic: 💼[ANN] 401K COIN [Private Sale] Masternode | Fee Free Pool | Join Discord! - page 12. (Read 6885 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
that's really not that many coins, could be many different investors.  or even CB account, or Stake United.

its not, investors or SU

http://bts.ai/u/ducktape1  this account send 6k coins before September if you check on explorers you can find the coins leading do devs premine

and address of 30k coins received and send but NO masternode rewards -because its premine-
Activity: 23
that's really not that many coins, could be many different investors.  or even CB account, or Stake United.
Activity: 98
Very Impressive ROI Guys!! You keep moving up the MNO Lists, I LIKE IT! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hello!! welcome to community! even we are a bit sad due to price went down. but i believe  this coin can handle this.
0.00001050 BTC
Latest
-34.49 %
24hr Change
21.24k 401K / 0.311 BTC
24hr Volume

Due to 2K support didn't work now we are a another psychological support. Hope it will work.. (1K)
Activity: 12
who might i contact in discord?

you look for the admin in discord, those are the members who can help. their names are in yellow
copper member
Activity: 84
Activity: 5
who might i contact in discord?
copper member
Greetings, everyone!
Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

401K Coin is already past the presale phase.  You can now visit CryptoBridge if you are interested in making a purchase.

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.401K_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 33
Greetings, everyone!
Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks
can you help me in discord setup a masternode please?

Feel free to message one of the admin in Discord, we will be happy to help.

I was helped in discord, they are good.  thanks
copper member

Feel free to message one of the admin in Discord, we will be happy to help.
Think i'll probably pick up some more on these lows, rewards are just about to turn up.
Activity: 23
in the masternode tutorial it shows to use the same ip address, for all masternodes, is this true?
Activity: 5
This blockchain is quite stable. I have seen many coins recently that keep on forking even after dev patches. This one has Pow/Pos/Mn going on so it seems it's hard to attack. The team is also very professional on discord, I believe this one can survive past the incertitude phase. Good Luck

Yes this coin different than others. Deserving good things for future. I will be here for support this coin. Because of i have big hope .
401K/BTC
Trading pair
0.00001737 BTC
Latest
-24.96 %
24hr Change
35.60k 401K / 0.617 BTC
24hr Volume

After block rewards 401K price went down as i guessed because of too many dumpers. Following...
Masternodes Online:   76    and  Current Block: 30694   short way to 35K
Activity: 67
401K MASTERNODE STATS
based on actual data over the past 24 hours

ROI (annual):   989.15% / 37 days
Paid rewards for masternodes:   10,162.5000 401K
AVG masternode reward frequency:   2h 35m 24s
Active masternodes:   75
Supply:   587,199 401K
Coins locked:   375,000 401K (63.86%)
Required coins for masternode:   5,000 401K
Masternode worth:   $530.70 / 0.08260 BTC

nice stats...  Cheesy
copper member
Everyone, we are at block 30,000 which means rewards are up to 20 per block!  ROI is closing in on 1000%!  Rewards go up again at block 35,000!
I just went through the whitepaper. Do you plan to offer the service worldwide from Day #1 or do you have a first geographical area in mind to start with ?

Hi Eric,  I am not own of this coin. I am just small investor  which one supporting this coin. but as i read from their whitepaper, i think they are planning to do it too. Time will tell it to us.
Pages:
Jump to: