Pages:
Author

Topic: 💼[ANN] 401K COIN [Private Sale] Masternode | Fee Free Pool | Join Discord! - page 14. (Read 6885 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I have seen many token before that will reduce fee for users, but what make your plan special
Activity: 67
Activity: 98
Wonderful projects and efficient solution! Integrate crypto in the real economy give credibility to the technology for a next level of diffusion! I think all will be good if team not change the vision.

im sure the 401k TEAM will continue their vision to this project... all we need to do is to trust them and give our support to its success

Yes trusty is everything if the subject is these kind of things. If they have success on their way, then we can get profit too.
Wonderful projects and efficient solution! Integrate crypto in the real economy give credibility to the technology for a next level of diffusion! I think all will be good if team not change the vision.

im sure the 401k TEAM will continue their vision to this project... all we need to do is to trust them and give our support to its success

Welcome to our community buddy. Yes you totally said right. Sharing same wishes with you.
Activity: 14
I am very excited with this project. This is the first of its kind with unique features. I have no doubt that it will surely moon and we see how this business create really infostructure for crypto enthusiasts.
I am sharing same feeling with you. after retirement entegration, if it can successful, this coin will have very bright future then.

all of us is looking forward to this project... if the road map complete we will have all the benifits from this peoject...
and i hope that the aply for CMC listing will be success.. it will be the big step for this project if it listed on CMC...

Yes buddy.. Hope we can see those days.  This project was strong so far. Promissing. We want this for always.
MN update

401K BLOCKCHAIN STATS
based on actual data over the past 24 hours

Blocks:   718
Blocks with masternode reward:   686 (95.54% of all blocks)
AVG block time with masternode reward:   2m 5s
AVG block time:   2m
Genesis block:   34d 18h 10m 8s ago / Aug 01 2018 11:48:50

Current  block:  29246   there is a short way to 30K up.   
@jester21   How is going your 401K MN and staking things?   any problem? hope everything is OK.

everything is going good on my staking... i really like the way may i earn more in stakinglab...  Grin

Nice to heard that. Yes i am using that site too. Everything going smooth so far.  The functions of the site is very useful. They had bounty for the first deposit of 401K.  about 10 coins..  put 5 but get 10. it was nice.
I am very excited with this project. This is the first of its kind with unique features. I have no doubt that it will surely moon and we see how this business create really infostructure for crypto enthusiasts.
I am sharing same feeling with you. after retirement entegration, if it can successful, this coin will have very bright future then.

all of us is looking forward to this project... if the road map complete we will have all the benifits from this peoject...
and i hope that the aply for CMC listing will be success.. it will be the big step for this project if it listed on CMC...
MN update

401K BLOCKCHAIN STATS
based on actual data over the past 24 hours

Blocks:   718
Blocks with masternode reward:   686 (95.54% of all blocks)
AVG block time with masternode reward:   2m 5s
AVG block time:   2m
Genesis block:   34d 18h 10m 8s ago / Aug 01 2018 11:48:50
@jester21   How is going your 401K MN and staking things?   any problem? hope everything is OK.

everything is going good on my staking... i really like the way may i earn more in stakinglab...  Grin
Activity: 32
and new article by @jbeast100  from steemit Would like to share this amazing steemit article written  by him

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@jbeast100/401k-coin-the-retirement-masternode-coin
Hello,  A project worthy of being analyzed and studied, after all, is not every day we found a project recommended by big names in this forum, so some investment should be carried out and as mentioned above there is a tendency to replace the BTC here in the forum. In conclusion, leaving the optimism aside, we should look seriously at the idea proposal, understand the meaning and only then sit back and wait to go to the moon.

Nice explanation Smiley  Did you check whitepaper of 401K?  Interesting details there..
The concept behind this plan is been sought after for a long time. That one will be able to walk to the street and buy all what they want. I'm with you guys 100%

Welcome to  community buddy. I am here too recently and sound like i will be here .
What real world applications does the 401k coin integrate with?  What is backing the project?  I see no viable or legit information provided.   

You can check the whitepaper for that. and yes for other questions you can enter their Discord channel. They are answering instantly there. http://www.401kcoin.ltd/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/401KCoinWhitePaper1.3.pdf

Discord 401K:
https://discord.gg/X5U26Aj
Pages:
Jump to: