Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 100. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 103
Are you fucking retarded? It's 2016 and you still release hyperinflation-coins?
god, like a hamster in a wheel. There is a point when one needs to realize when something is a bad idea.
Stop pumping out such rubbish, thanks.
This rubbish that gets released has made me more then enough profit to pay my bills thanks to sprouts, these coins give good swings to the markets.

man, these specs are dishonest. The coin has its own death programmed in the specs. It's not even funny. Why not even try to make something worthwhile? Don't you think you'd make more on a decent coin? This just litteres the exchanges (hope it never gets listed). It is SPAM - nothing else.

'bait and switch'  Angry
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
god, like a hamster in a wheel. There is a point when one needs to realize when something is a bad idea.
This rubbish that gets released has made me more then enough profit to pay my bills thanks to sprouts, these coins give good swings to the markets.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Yes it is true and part of the 808 teams plan as you can see on explorers. The 808 team mined 1k+ blocks for 600k coins and then checkpointed the code. This was done to provide wider initial distribution and help generate funding for longer term quality team support and project development. About 400k of those are distributed to individual team members and for various bounties. Sales of the majority of the projects remaining 200k will be done at market open to partially recover initial project costs and encourage distribution. These sales will be quick and early. Sales will be removed within 24 hours of market open. If funding earned reaches high enough levels the team will peruse paid addition to larger exchanges.

Compared to what you can earn now & mining from the pool this all seems quite unjust, I think it is true as well that if you really do care for this coin then you would not sell any or even better not sell straight away at launch.

Basically you are saying you will dump your premine Undecided
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Yes it is true and part of the 808 teams plan as you can see on explorers. The 808 team mined 1k+ blocks for 600k coins and then checkpointed the code. This was done to provide wider initial distribution and help generate funding for longer term quality team support and project development. About 400k of those are distributed to individual team members and for various bounties. Sales of the majority of the projects remaining 200k will be done at market open to partially recover initial project costs and encourage distribution. These sales will be quick and early. Sales will be removed within 24 hours of market open. If funding earned reaches high enough levels the team will peruse paid addition to larger exchanges.

Wow after reading this I really don't know what to say...

How do we know that it is you and or your team that will pull your sell orders or not dump ?

Why not wait if you have that much faith in the project...
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
Activity: 812
Premine is fine, but not in that quantity
Oh dear, just noticed premine, I'm out. good luck tho

What coin doesint have a premine, atleast this one seems to be held by trustworthy people
Oh dear, just noticed premine, I'm out. good luck tho
Looks nice, will throw some hash on it Wink
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I haven't any connection. Share your nodes

Here is a bunch of nodes from my wallet:

808.conf (Save as "All Files" not txt)

addnode=184.72.95.126
addnode=159.203.31.42
addnode=76.106.178.142
addnode=51.254.181.195
addnode=203.212.152.229
addnode=193.192.37.135
addnode=158.69.126.156
addnode=98.213.214.114
Activity: 126
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I haven't any connection. Share your nodes
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
it would be nice to get some fwee coin just for test! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Another block explorer, Mining pool and Mac wallet ready soon.
A premium Yobit Add has been paid for.

Apprieciate the 808 from the 80's Cheesy

That style of graphics is psychedelic, YoBit users are going to have a field day with the drum & bass Grin

Another block explorer, Mining pool and Mac wallet ready soon.
A premium Yobit Add has been paid for.
Activity: 174
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?
Thank you! ive  been hoping this wallet would come up!

Yes ! now I can have Multi-OS 808 wallets Smiley
I actually found out you can save, edit and share you're beats! http://808.html909.com/#/-KLZuuTaouUsksAtDD7w
Thank you! ive  been hoping this wallet would come up!
Pages:
Jump to: