Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 101. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Dev, have you got my pm with win wallet link?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
another promising coin to watch well i would like to see if you will offer a translation bounty i would love to reserved one for tagalog/Filipino ann thanks and good luck dev.

Any Faucets or a Block Explorer available ?

I would like to know how many coins are currently in existence and who owns what on the Richlist.

I would also like to try my luck with a faucet drop, maybe someone can set one up for a bounty Dev ?

Seconded, I'd like to see a BE for 808 Distribution.

Even better a Windows Wallet !
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?
another promising coin to watch well i would like to see if you will offer a translation bounty i would love to reserved one for tagalog/Filipino ann thanks and good luck dev.

Any Faucets or a Block Explorer available ?

I would like to know how many coins are currently in existence and who owns what on the Richlist.

I would also like to try my luck with a faucet drop, maybe someone can set one up for a bounty Dev ?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?

Thanks I needed that to throw some hash on there with my Windows PC Mining Rig Setup Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Finally Smiley

But I see the reward has dropped quite a bit now since the more miners the more lower it gets.
Activity: 392
Activity: 413
Difficulty too high to solo mine for me on my Linux CPU, we need a windows wallet or a Pool !
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?
Just heard about this on Twitter, is there any pools available ?
Activity: 183
Just heard about this, http://808.html909.com/#/ could be an expansive addition
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
The block explorer hosting period has expired. Please contact support to renew the hosting period that are the sprouts your coin
Mr eggman after he makes some money he will dont make anythink dont respont dont folow the roadmap nothing have fun  boys
legendary
Activity: 1554
I'm surprised maxminers or glen haven't added this one yet, maybe because once they do rewards will drop since block rewards are based on network difficulty, a little bit like MiracleCoin and FindCoin as well as Sprouts I must say.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I could make a pool just because TR-66/77/808/909's are the best sounding drum modeller machines. I mostly listen to music which is made with those machines.
Sadly my stratum does not support PPC/NMC/EMC nor coins having similar codebase, so I'm out. Someone with a pool using python stratum can build it.
Still will watch how this developes further and looking closely does this turn out as a classic ripoff scam like 8 of 10 of all the coins nowadays...

Thanks.

Activity: 58
You can make a festival coin from it
Activity: 2
Activity: 183
Thought so mr fortune cookie abandons sprouts and starts a new coin.. wonder if this one will come with high inflation rates some prophetic statements and some shit about him being hunted by chinese officials. I doubt he even is chinese its just a image. A warning i'd give to all this dude seems to just have coins made for him post a few things then disappear.
Just stop homie, He didint abandon sprouts apparently, look at the github, he added new minor updates! https://github.com/MrEggman

I wouldn't call it a real update.

He added 1 line to checkpoints.cpp for a new checkpoint that does nothing really.

He added 4 lines in net.cpp which includes an ifdef win_32 area likely to prevent a crash.

This isn't dev work really... prior to those updates in the last month the previous done were a year ago.

So yes... in 1 year he has abandoned it.
No one said it was a real update, perhaps this is just the beginning for something bigger, hard to keep supporting a coin when its main exchange crashes, why dont you thank Eggman for spending the bitcoin to put it on bittrex and cryptopia etc in the first place!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Love the 808 ! it makes you boombastic spastic rigid fantastic Smiley

High hopes for this sound dweller !
Pages:
Jump to: