Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 12. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi guys, I was left with the 808 in my hand. Grin
I would like to know if for now it would be better to bring them in the wallet downloadable from the 808 site. What are you going to do?

Sorry for my macaronic english (by google translator)  Cheesy  Wink
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
I saw the changes Mr. Eggman, thanks.

In the mean time, I've sent in add coin/query requests to yobit and coinsexchange.io

Response time said it could take up to 7 days or longer. Crypto currency is exploding while China bitcoin ban dropping crypto prices.

Insane months ahead folks. Buckle up. Also I'm going to do a live stream later at http://twitch.tv/junsonmingchan for my customers if any of you are curious to know what will happen next.
What changes?

It will be delisted soon.
Activity: 55
Activity: 6
one can only hope?
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I think they closing all LTC/DOGE markets, and since 808/btc market is dead, they are delisting it. Terrible timing.. 808 was rising like a phoenix lately.
Activity: 6
who knows why the market closed coin 808 to croptopia??
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
JUST BELIEVE.  Just believe it can even get higher than present value.  Market confidence. 
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
i'll put in asupport ticket for crypto bridge to find out how much it is to list 808 coin. if someone has a written guide please link to it here and i'll include the link in the book.

Fk, these stupid exchanges are making me work for real for my money  Grin

I have been in talks with one of the owners and a few weeks ago the price was around 0.25 BTC if the community can create volume and liquidity on the exchange and if not the price was 0.5 BTC which compared to other exchanges is pretty reasonable. I think Coinexchange is around 2 BTC but not 100% sure. Its important that if 808 is going to try and get listed on CryptoBridge to do it now before they get too popular and the fee goes up.
I just opened up an account at Cryptobridge.
I don't think it is much different from Cryptopia.
It is way better than ED and Waves etc.

Btw, how much Cryptobridge charge to list?
those decentralized echanges look good but they look incredibly hard to use. the people i tell about 808 coin can't use those.

coinexchange would be our best bet but by now their listing fee must be ridiculous, if they are even accepting new coins.

808 coin is now 14 satoshis of bitcoin on tradesatoshi and rising. Fking cryptopia making us lose profits and screwing new 808 adopters by not letting htem in.

Yeah they can be a little hard to understand but if there is a guide written up for them they should be fine. I have helped a few people already learn how to use CryptoBridge and they are very happy with the exchange.

I know what you mean my friend and that is why I keep tweeting about it and always tagging them in my tweets because this is very unfair for 808 coin and all the other coins that can't be traded on their exchange now due to them pausing the Doge and LTC markets. We need more people expressing their feelings to them that this isn't right what they are doing. They might take notice if we have a lot more people telling them and hopefully they will open up the BTC market.
I just wish that Cryptopia open up the BTC market for all the coins that were using the Doge and LTC markets. Its only fair that they do this as they are killing 808 coin. This is why we need this coin on as many exchanges as possible. I mentioned a few months ago about getting 808 listed on Coinexchange but no one listened here and I even was told that we didn't need other exchanges but now look. I hope either Cryptopia open the BTC market or we try and get 808 listed on another exchange soon.
Cryptopia is screwing 808 coin and alot of other alt coins. We need to update the front page with working exchanges once things start working on other sites.

Any exchanges we can try listing 808 coin?
Stocks.exchange, CoinExchange and maybe Cryptobridge?
Se and CE have some of similar coins, CB has XP also.
Activity: 30
Anyone seen it working today?  Still waiting to see my tokens as well
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
http://darkjedy.blogspot.ru/
Guys tell me 808 Coin failed transaction on tradesatoshi.com. Tell me what's the problem and how to find your coins

I have the same problem . Where we can trade on 808coin ?
Activity: 4
Guys tell me 808 Coin failed transaction on tradesatoshi.com. Tell me what's the problem and how to find your coins
Activity: 4
Activity: 257
Merit: 108
is there an official or inofficial staking pool that supports 808?

thx

https://coinsmarkets.com will stake your 808 for you. Hopefully they are up and running smooth again soon.

I have some coins on coins market, (not 808) but have not been able to login for a few days (they are supposed to be working on the server), so I am not sure I would recommend the website
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Cryptopia does not accept a coin Cry
seems to be for many others as well, it'll be resolved soon
Activity: 11
Cryptopia does not accept a coin Cry
is there an official or inofficial staking pool that supports 808?

thx

https://coinsmarkets.com will stake your 808 for you. Hopefully they are up and running smooth again soon.

i didn't know that they stake as well...but this website is a disaster on my mac/chrome...i don't have a good feeling with these guys. is anyone actually using the staking functionality and can give some feedback on accessibility, performance speed of deposits/withdrawals?

thx
I have no problem in deposit and withdrawal with it when the site runs normal.
However, it is best to keep your staking coins in your hand.
Pages:
Jump to: