Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 7. (Read 111412 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I bought it around 15 sats, what should I do?
Will it rise again?
Activity: 8
Hey guys

I've downloaded windows wallet from 808 website. but it is just showing me 0 connections all the time. Is there any specific configuration that I've missed?

Thanks.
Activity: 28
Merit: 5
if 808coin crosses 31 stoshi it have the capacity to cross 115 stoshi easily............................................ Kiss if we dont spend our coins then its future is bright so bright...very bright as its old community goes new comers can save for long,, old people are greedy i think they should sold all their coins for newly patient members.............. don't mind.............advance sorryyyyyyyyyy..........
Activity: 41
The support is big at 1-2 sats and there is almost nothing left at 3 sats on the asks, quite impressing. It will take longer to go back on its feets as it was exluded from the December events but the market and the awarness of the coin are growing (It also means it has way more potential upward that other coins that went up already so the path could be not so long). If it showcases a +100% today with a substancial amount of BTC in the bids it will gain even more recognition. Welcome back 808 !

Ps: Final .75 btc at 3 sats gone as I wrote this message.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Is there any plan to bring it to more Exchange as a way to open new markets ? I was thinking of Kucoin for example that seems to be emerging as a strong trading place. Since every exchange is targeting a different community (most people do not have account on 10 different ones), it is always the way to address new people who have not been exposed to it previously. And congrats for the good work on having it back in cryptopia. And it seems to be good for the price, the 2-3 sat we are seing this week is a lot better than the 1-2 we had when only tradesatoshi was offering 808.
And I will not blame the ones dumping 808, they allowed me to enter at 2 sats  Grin

To be honest Kucoin would be huge for 808 however I can't see it happening anytime soon as it is very hard to get listed on there. They have a voting system where we need Kucoin to vote and sometimes there is some tough competition from some of the top coins. I was part of the Solaris campaign to get listed on there and let me tell you it took a lot of work to get the job done but we did. So if the 808 community pulls together I think it can be done but we will need everyone working to get it done. Maybe even some promotions for voting like Solaris did where they gave coins to people who voted. Maybe we could do the same with 808 where people can get say 1k 808 coins for a vote. 
Activity: 16
Is 10sat possible in february Smiley

Easily.  Fill your bag up now and just wait for the dumpfest to end. 
Activity: 12
Is 10sat possible in february Smiley
Activity: 257
Merit: 108
Is there any plan to bring it to more Exchange as a way to open new markets ? I was thinking of Kucoin for example that seems to be emerging as a strong trading place. Since every exchange is targeting a different community (most people do not have account on 10 different ones), it is always the way to address new people who have not been exposed to it previously. And congrats for the good work on having it back in cryptopia. And it seems to be good for the price, the 2-3 sat we are seing this week is a lot better than the 1-2 we had when only tradesatoshi was offering 808.
And I will not blame the ones dumping 808, they allowed me to enter at 2 sats  Grin
People are dumping coins as there is no tomorrow. lol
Hope they don't run it off Crytopia again.

I had a feeling this would happen, its a shame that people are dumping all their 808 coins on Cryptopia. We need to keep this exchange so them doing this is just hurting the coin. I have seen replies to some tweets, that people want this coin so people who want to sell should set sell orders and not just sell into the people buying. Let them come to us if they want to own 808 coins.

Seriously do you blame them, There no active development, inflation high and the Discord is poor at best. The coin was trading at 0.5-1sat in the LTC market people remember that so now topia relisted the coin the old invests know that is high. But you can relax now as its stabilised at 2-3Sats. The only way to increase this coins value is -

1) Get rid of old investors for new so there expectations of the coins value changed.
2) Active development and to increase new features or use in the real world. (maybe use it as a loyalty scheme in old music shops)
3) Update this discord with more channels, roles etc. My Discord I set up day after Christmas has over 750 people now, I even advertised this coin till I got kicked.

No I don't blame them for selling but what they can do is set sell orders instead of just selling to people with buy orders. I have done this all the way through and I have always had my sell orders fill as people do want to buy this coin and stake. If everyone did this then the price would remain stable for a long time. I'm hoping we see 808 coin being used for other things this year as this will also help with the price staying stable.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
33 Bitcoin Volume @808basscoin Glad to be back in business @Cryptopia_NZ
Cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=808_BTC

Activity: 44
808 to 808 sat  Grin
updated website with correct content & links @
808bass.space

Activity: 288
i can tell u you one thing...
pure and simple..
this coin changed my financial life for ever.
i have been hodling since last 3 months...
and will continue to.
Big Thanx

That statement contradictive, to had changed your financial life you would of had to gain ie sell. Also you only truly make a profit/loss from an asset when you have sold.

I like POS coins and this one ive invested in early last year but if your a new investor only invest what you are willing to lose and that high ROI coins are not sustainable. As long there's a demand for that coin then your good but soon as that demand declines in time you will be in the shit. Its a risk and a gamble, all Im saying is be careful and dont have all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 11
i can tell u you one thing...
pure and simple..
this coin changed my financial life for ever.
i have been hodling since last 3 months...
and will continue to.
Big Thanx

I had a feeling this would happen, its a shame that people are dumping all their 808 coins on Cryptopia. We need to keep this exchange so them doing this is just hurting the coin. I have seen replies to some tweets, that people want this coin so people who want to sell should set sell orders and not just sell into the people buying. Let them come to us if they want to own 808 coins.

Seriously do you blame them, There no active development, inflation high and the Discord is poor at best. The coin was trading at 0.5-1sat in the LTC market people remember that so now topia relisted the coin the old invests know that is high. But you can relax now as its stabilised at 2-3Sats. The only way to increase this coins value is -

1) Get rid of old investors for new so there expectations of the coins value changed.
2) Active development and to increase new features or use in the real world. (maybe use it as a loyalty scheme in old music shops)
3) Update this discord with more channels, roles etc. My Discord I set up day after Christmas has over 750 people now, I even advertised this coin till I got kicked.

This Discord link has expired, either the server been disbanded or i've been kicked. Can someone verify that is still there? Thanks

Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Pages:
Jump to: