Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 11. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I just started 808 after created the 808.conf file. I've noticed that there is no progress bar at the bottom. I've been counseled that this was a minor bug. But I thought I'd check to be sure.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
Currently trading 808 at TradeSatoshi on the BTC and DOGE markets.

i can't even sign up there ~ i'm in U.S.A. is that the problem? :\ tia~
No, they just paused new signup regareless of nationality.
Probably their system can't support the increase of volume.

just like every other exchange hmmm :\ i call bullshit.
Activity: 446
Merit: 105

No, they just paused new signup regareless of nationality.
Probably their system can't support the increase of volume.

Activity: 397
Merit: 253
My favorite nodes are the explorers and coinsmarkets.

addnode=34.234.90.83
addnode=34.229.112.208
addnode=104.27.157.123
addnode=164.132.231.36
addnode=18.217.196.74
addnode=160.202.33.170
addnode=45.76.135.88
addnode=84.28.25.102
addnode=134.255.227.147

Added a couple active nodes to the hot list
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Activity: 226
808 hit 20 sat over the last week on Tradesatoshi. Currently trading around 4-5 sat though. There is a market and volume is there so come buy some 808 on TradeSatoshi and stake some coins.
Unfortunately I can not transfer 808 coins from Cryptopia to its official wallet. Is there an alternative to take out coins from the New Zealand exchange, to secure 808 coins elsewhere?  Smiley

This is not good as I didn't know people couldn't withdraw their coins from there. I guess they are stuck sorry to say as there is no other way but to wait until they get their wallets back up and running again. I can't believe the big mess they are in at the moment, its a shame as they are a good exchange to buy and sell on but right now its a complete mess. 808 coin is in limbo along with many other coins on there. I just hope its all sorted asap.
They are saying they have connection problem.
Unbelievable! Put those damn nodes, it will fixed quickly.

The price would be reached very high since the coins stuck and no more coins coming in.
That's what happened with Music, Pink, BeanCash.
They went up much higher than other exchanges.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Unfortunately I can not transfer 808 coins from Cryptopia to its official wallet. Is there an alternative to take out coins from the New Zealand exchange, to secure 808 coins elsewhere?  Smiley

This is not good as I didn't know people couldn't withdraw their coins from there. I guess they are stuck sorry to say as there is no other way but to wait until they get their wallets back up and running again. I can't believe the big mess they are in at the moment, its a shame as they are a good exchange to buy and sell on but right now its a complete mess. 808 coin is in limbo along with many other coins on there. I just hope its all sorted asap.
Activity: 3
I've managed to convince coinsmarketcap to add coinsmarket market to 808 https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/808coin/#markets

All tha'ts left is for coinsmarket to get back online and we can go back to happily 808'ing

nice 808 and TEK(same dev) both could run hella :-D weee ===>

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TEK/BTC

Activity: 55

Support CryptoHub
@  I understand you, let's leave 808
Support CryptoHub
@  but PoS does not work for it.
https://cryptohub.online/market/808/   :ok_hand:
The coin is left, the purse is still in service but it is temporary
Activity: 179
We should put suggetions to nextexchange.

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/
Activity: 55
I saw the changes Mr. Eggman, thanks.

In the mean time, I've sent in add coin/query requests to yobit and coinsexchange.io

Response time said it could take up to 7 days or longer. Crypto currency is exploding while China bitcoin ban dropping crypto prices.

Insane months ahead folks. Buckle up. Also I'm going to do a live stream later at http://twitch.tv/junsonmingchan for my customers if any of you are curious to know what will happen next.
What changes?

It will be delisted soon.

Support CryptoHub
@ coin 808 last time traded 2 weeks ago, what's the point of keeping it here?
Support CryptoHub
for it probably also have pools
I think that they could leave 808 at the auction if they will. but is there a choice? or is YoBit better?
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
This a good moment to Hodl your coins and stake them in your wallet.
Hi guys, I was left with the 808 in my hand. Grin
I would like to know if for now it would be better to bring them in the wallet downloadable from the 808 site. What are you going to do?

Sorry for my macaronic english (by google translator)  Cheesy  Wink
You can move the coins to your wallet if you want to stake to get more coins, which will take various times depending on the number of coins.
We have no idea when the market will be open if you have your coins in Cryptopia.

But is there a risk that cryptopia will close?  Shocked
We don't know what they are going to do with 808 markets.
Withdrawing the coins is fast and cheap and you can deposit if the market open.
Activity: 224
this crypto-asset is minible with stakes or a airdrop will also be in place for this concept?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I started a campaign on Twitter to get Cryptopia to open all the BTC markets for every coin they have listed on there. I see they opened the BTC market for PAC coin which has billions of coins in circulating lol but they don't open up the other BTC markets which is not right. I just wished people had listened to me a while ago when I mentioned Coinexchange and even in the past couple of months I mentioned Yobit but on both occasions I was knocked back, this is why we need many exchanges because we just never know when one can go wrong like the Cryptopia mess and before that NovaExchange.
Activity: 3
I would like to know if for now it would be better to bring them in the wallet downloadable from the 808 site. What are you going to do?

You can move the coins to your wallet if you want to stake to get more coins, which will take various times depending on the number of coins.
We have no idea when the market will be open if you have your coins in Cryptopia.

But is there a risk that cryptopia will close?  Shocked

Pages:
Jump to: