Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 57. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
this is good news!

i`m happy that we all agreed not to mass promote this coin and let it grow steady and naturally as it has been like this for more than a year. and we didnt even needed to create a community voting poll on this thread  Grin

when you stake and keep the coins in the wallet you actually keep the inflation rates low for a long time !

Yes, we have a great community here that have the best interests in the coin to last a very long time. I still can't believe how many people are messaging me about 808 coin now just from a few tweets on twitter. I am at least getting 1 or 2 messages a day and some replies on my tweets so people are starting to take some interest in 808 coin which is great to see and it also shows with the price getting to 30 sats. Slow and steady growth is all we need to get to 100 sats and then we never know it could go a lot higher.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
this is good news!

i`m happy that we all agreed not to mass promote this coin and let it grow steady and naturally as it has been like this for more than a year. and we didnt even needed to create a community voting poll on this thread  Grin

when you stake and keep the coins in the wallet you actually keep the inflation rates low for a long time !
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Nice value gain this week. No dumpers! Let's keep the price going up.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Exact
It is always better for a coin to grow and move slowly, as well as Rain coin rather than shoot a big pump and then dump again.
I am happy to say that I have brought in a few new people into 808 coin from Twitter and I'm sure they will be happy once they earn their first stake. I agree that we need 808 coin to grow naturally which I believe it is doing as the price has been steady around the 20 to 30 sats range for a long while now. So no pump and dumps which is good. We are slowly getting back up to 30 sats and hopefully next step would be 50 sats, I will continue to stake and hold as its crazy at how quick it grows when we just keep compounding our coins.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Couldnt agree more slow and steady wins the race. Can anyone tell me how to restore 808 from backup when moving to a new computer please?

go to %appdata% and copy your wallet.dat
great thankyou🤘
Activity: 57
You guys should also leave 5 star reviews on Junson Chan's "Mine Bigly" on amazon. I left mine already. He talks about 808coin, sprout, and truck coin but 808coin is the star of the book.
im waiting for it to drop back down to 20 satoshi's to buy more. Its been hovering around there for some time.
Couldnt agree more slow and steady wins the race. Can anyone tell me how to restore 808 from backup when moving to a new computer please?

go to %appdata% and copy your wallet.dat
Activity: 564
Merit: 516
808 is one of my favorite coins i hope to see it progress into future
Activity: 798
Cryptopia is already a good exchange and volumes are good.
Polinex I believe is impossible, but if the coin grows and is adept then bittex is also possible.

MrEggman did you think you were making a signature to wear us bitcointalk members? It can be a good idea to let people know about 808 currency!

I use cryptopia when reading 808. Good exchange that. Yes Eggmans coins all do as they say and have all done well for investors.

I think 808 would make a really good looking signature. Maybe Eggman won't do it because of dumpers ?

i think the coin is going on very well and basically we dont need more promotions as it will bring the dumpers as you said. and the coin might get into 1 satoshi soon. i think that only listing at bitterex will explode the coin to the moon. other than that i think any other promotions might cause problem.

high pos coins works very well when most of the people are just staking the coins in their wallets and dont sell them for the short greed.

so basically the best thing you can promote is to put them on your wallet and dont even think about selling them until 2019. as more coins are being circulated the only thing that will keep this coin stable for long is if we actually stake and hold the coins. dont sell it even at 50 satoshi, and you will see the 808 party going on for long time Smiley
Activity: 770
Polinex I believe is impossible, but if the coin grows and is adept then bittex is also possible.

MrEggman did you think you were making a signature to wear us bitcointalk members? It can be a good idea to let people know about 808 currency!

I use cryptopia when reading 808. Good exchange that. Yes Eggmans coins all do as they say and have all done well for investors.

I think 808 would make a really good looking signature. Maybe Eggman won't do it because of dumpers ?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Before I tried staking 808coin, I used to just trade it in exchanges. Then last week I decided to try staking this, I made sure that I have enough amount to stake.
So now, today is my first time to earn 808coin staking rewards. From the 1,000,000 808coins that I've staked since August 15th, just a minute ago I earned 190,200 808coins. That's trully in less than 9 days.
Therefore 808coin does what the dev says about how it stakes. This coin is very good to stake. I highly recommend it. Cheesy
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

Does anybody know how much 808coin you can mine with about 600 mh?
Hey guys what can we do to get 808coin posted in more exchanges like poloniex, bittrex etc.?
Activity: 770
Hi,

My 808 Wallet has 360k. Minting for 24 days but still not staked yet. Has been showing probably within 24 hours of 100% for a few days now. Probably within 10 min showing 10.92%. What is the longest period it could take to stake?

Ian

check your block using coin control instead of the minting tab

Click on the settings tab in your wallet and then options, a box will pop up with some options now click on Display. You will see 2 options and the box you want to check is "Display coin control features (experts only)" once done click apply then okay. Now once you have done that and closed the pop up window click on "Send coins" tab in your wallet and you should see the Coin control features Click the "Inputs" tab and a window will pop up then you will see Tree mode and List mode.  Click list mode.

ok I can see Coin Control. I see 1 line with my amount, address, coin days 6210666. I can get the transaction id. What do I do now?

10 min probably changed down to 10.87% now. Shows green transaction is mature, age 25. How much longer before it stakes or am I doing something wrong?

Maybe unlock your wallet for minting only?

Yes I was going to say that. Don't forget to  unlock your wallet. I sometimes forget and I wonder why its not staking. Soon after it stakes or within a few days. The probability can be 100% for a long time and still not stake so just wait and make sure your wallet is open and everything.
Hi,

My 808 Wallet has 360k. Minting for 24 days but still not staked yet. Has been showing probably within 24 hours of 100% for a few days now. Probably within 10 min showing 10.92%. What is the longest period it could take to stake?

Ian

check your block using coin control instead of the minting tab

Click on the settings tab in your wallet and then options, a box will pop up with some options now click on Display. You will see 2 options and the box you want to check is "Display coin control features (experts only)" once done click apply then okay. Now once you have done that and closed the pop up window click on "Send coins" tab in your wallet and you should see the Coin control features Click the "Inputs" tab and a window will pop up then you will see Tree mode and List mode.  Click list mode.

ok I can see Coin Control. I see 1 line with my amount, address, coin days 6210666. I can get the transaction id. What do I do now?

10 min probably changed down to 10.87% now. Shows green transaction is mature, age 25. How much longer before it stakes or am I doing something wrong?

With this amount of 808 coin its going to take longer to stake so you just have to be patient until you finally earn a stake. I have had some take over 30 days to stake with 250k, that is why we recommend people who want to stake faster to get at least 1 million coins as you would stake in around 9 to 12 days.
Pages:
Jump to: