Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 52. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Let's keep raising the price, no more dumpers... 808 can easily hit 100 Sats, if we hold long term and do not dump.

The daily hodl reminder have been re-quoted! i hope everyone will see it Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
added addons of connections are not added please can someone copy CONF all their file and lay out for verification
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
what other projects are like this one?

I keep getting asked the same question on Twitter lol Well I think 808 coin is the best project and one of a kind. Yes there are others that pay high APR but nothing compares to 808 coin in my opinion. 808 coin is the best!

@MrEggman

Love the new look wallet mate! I'll spread the news on Twitter as I now have a large following of people who are invested into this coin.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
what other projects are like this one?
Activity: 20
saw the reviews and it built my confidence.Thank you

Will probably buy more.
Activity: 397
Merit: 253

Non Mandatory wallet update.

New front pic, new checkpoint, new additional built in nodes, (buggy) minting tab page set to blank for now to help clear up confusion, version # changed.

Tell me, please, the experienced members of the 808community - only I have recently decreased the "Mint Probability" every day? Or someone already encountered this phenomenon? Yes, I read MrEggman`s words that this parameter may not work correctly, but before that it grew - and now it falls ...

check using coin control. the minting tab is not accurate.

Thank you, MrEggman! As I already wrote, I've read these your words before. But how can coin control show me the percentage of probability?

It doesn't. Larger blocks have more "hashpower" and are more likely to stake quicker. At current PoS difficulty 1+ million in a block should stake on the first day it is eligible. It is like mining PoW there is some luck factor and an always changing difficulty making exact times hard to nail down.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Most people in crypto have heard of Masternode Coins... they are the latest thing that is getting much attention lately. 808 is not a Masternode Coin. But let me explain how I use my 808 wallet, effectively making it far better than a Masternode. 

What I am doing is saving up 6million 808 coins. This will produce a little over 1 million coins in around 10 days. My goal is to create 2-5 addresses, each with 6million coins. In my mind, I imagine each stack of 6million coins as an 808 Masternode. Save up enough for 4 "Masternodes", and you're now staking over 4 million 808 in less than 10 days.

This is what I'm doing to make 808 more fun and interesting. It's a great coin, if you use it properly. Let's keep raising the price, no more dumpers... 808 can easily hit 100 Sats, if we hold long term and do not dump.

This looks like a good plan you got there. This is how I promote 808 coin as I let people know that in fact 808 coin is much better then a masternodes coin as the rewards are a lot better and that it's cheaper then most masternodes coins out there. Also people don't have to leave their 808 coin wallets open 24/7 in the first 8 days of staking 808 coin so they save on resources. However at the 8th day it's best to leave the wallet open 24/7. I might try something similar to this once I build up my stack some more.

You dont have to leave the wallet running in the first 8 days? So you can have your computer off then on the 8th day turn it back on with the wallet running so you can get your stake?

Correct. 808 coin will earn coinage offline. You need to have your wallet online when the blocks are mature enough to mint your stake. If you have 1 large block you can essentially run your wallet once every 8+ days.

The very reason I prefer this POS coin over others.  I just dumped my HYP and PINK.  They need to be opened 24/7 but haven't received one stake in the last several weeks.
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Tell me, please, the experienced members of the 808community - only I have recently decreased the "Mint Probability" every day? Or someone already encountered this phenomenon? Yes, I read MrEggman`s words that this parameter may not work correctly, but before that it grew - and now it falls ...

Thank you, MrEggman! As I already wrote, I've read these your words before. But how can coin control show me the percentage of probability?
PassiveIncomeHunter
Okay everyone my 808 coin giveaway is now over. The 3 winners have been contacted on Twitter via message so I hope to hear from them soon so I can give them their prizes. I'm hoping they now stake 808 coin as I gave away 100k 808 coins. I also plan to hold more giveaway's in the future as it was a great success with my tweet reaching over 10k impressions and over 80 re-tweets and likes. All this was in just 10 days so I think it's a success.

Great, Vella85! Good job Smiley
Okay everyone my 808 coin giveaway is now over. The 3 winners have been contacted on Twitter via message so I hope to hear from them soon so I can give them their prizes. I'm hoping they now stake 808 coin as I gave away 100k 808 coins. I also plan to hold more giveaway's in the future as it was a great success with my tweet reaching over 10k impressions and over 80 re-tweets and likes. All this was in just 10 days so I think it's a success.
Most people in crypto have heard of Masternode Coins... they are the latest thing that is getting much attention lately. 808 is not a Masternode Coin. But let me explain how I use my 808 wallet, effectively making it far better than a Masternode. 

What I am doing is saving up 6million 808 coins. This will produce a little over 1 million coins in around 10 days. My goal is to create 2-5 addresses, each with 6million coins. In my mind, I imagine each stack of 6million coins as an 808 Masternode. Save up enough for 4 "Masternodes", and you're now staking over 4 million 808 in less than 10 days.

This is what I'm doing to make 808 more fun and interesting. It's a great coin, if you use it properly. Let's keep raising the price, no more dumpers... 808 can easily hit 100 Sats, if we hold long term and do not dump.

This looks like a good plan you got there. This is how I promote 808 coin as I let people know that in fact 808 coin is much better then a masternodes coin as the rewards are a lot better and that it's cheaper then most masternodes coins out there. Also people don't have to leave their 808 coin wallets open 24/7 in the first 8 days of staking 808 coin so they save on resources. However at the 8th day it's best to leave the wallet open 24/7. I might try something similar to this once I build up my stack some more.

You dont have to leave the wallet running in the first 8 days? So you can have your computer off then on the 8th day turn it back on with the wallet running so you can get your stake?

Correct. 808 coin will earn coinage offline. You need to have your wallet online when the blocks are mature enough to mint your stake. If you have 1 large block you can essentially run your wallet once every 8+ days.
Activity: 57

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

PassiveIncomeHunter
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
MrEggman, are there any plans for the future of 808? Is there a roadmap of some kind that we could look forward to, such as listing on new exchanges or wallet updates? I'm really excited about this coin and I know the price can get much higher if we can keep promoting slowly.

Make money & pay bills, if we wanna get this coin on an exchange why expect the developer to do all the work? Lets all help fund raise a listing on Bittrex, maybe this project doesint provide income for the developers but us.

Don't think we'll just raise 15000 USD like that, if at all.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
MrEggman, are there any plans for the future of 808? Is there a roadmap of some kind that we could look forward to, such as listing on new exchanges or wallet updates? I'm really excited about this coin and I know the price can get much higher if we can keep promoting slowly.

Make money & pay bills, if we wanna get this coin on an exchange why expect the developer to do all the work? Lets all help fund raise a listing on Bittrex, maybe this project doesint provide income for the developers but us.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

I gradually buy 808 coins and stuff them with my wallet and plan to do so for at least a year without selling anything.

i hope that all the people in the 808 community will see this line and will do the same until year 2019 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: