Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days - page 60. (Read 111427 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 253
is the deposit/withdraw fixed with this coin yet? Why Explorer is still down? Problems never get too far form 808..

Thank you for the feedback the explorer is up now. Read the posts above and you can see the explorer is getting moved to a new vps, the old one needed maintenance this morning so i took it down for a minute. Once the new one has all the data loaded i will redirect it to explorer.808bass.space. The new one is loading here http://54.211.136.26:3001 .
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
is the deposit/withdraw fixed with this coin yet? Why Explorer is still down? Problems never get too far form 808..
Activity: 125
Hi all,

I've been watching this with interest... I've been focussing on TEK - despite what some might say or believe, it's still very much alive - I've just managed to get enough for a refurbished Mac Pro and some recording hardware for my studio with a couple of months' staking...

I know that 808 is just over a year old (happy birthday!), but certainly judging by the last couple of posts, if some big fish are joining the party, it looks like it might still be worth buying into...

Is there anything to watch out for, or anything to be concerned about?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Wow check out the big buys on cryptopia today looks like someone buying in a huge amounts every 10 mins or so for the last few hours mostly around 300k each time
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
808 coin is looking great at the moment, just look at that volume in the last 24 hours! This is great to see that finally people are starting to take notice of 808 coin and are seeing the huge potential it has staking and earn nice rewards. Twitter has been blowing up! with many tweets about 808 coin which I'm so happy to see. Let's hope this can continue.
Activity: 139
Does you wallet client have the mechanism, like Tor, to protect the wallet-intalled computer IP address from exposing to potential attackers.
Activity: 128
Prices are climbing to the moon on Cryptopia Exchange https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=808_BTC

Activity: 128
Don't forget you can join our 24/7 slack channel for all chat about 808 & other bitcoin related topics!

Invite link: https://join.slack.com/t/808basscoin247/shared_invite/MjE2NjQ1NjkxNTQxLTE1MDA4MzUzMTEtNWE2ODc1YjEzNg
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/808coin/#charts has updated to pull info from the blockexplorer. I have just rebuilt the blockexplorer on a new vps, the old one ran out of hd space it was causing it to hang. I will redirect the domain when its finished updating.

Thanks MrEggman, now we finally have updated stats on CM. However they are still yet to add Novaexchange to the markets, once its added we might see more volume on Nova as 99% of the volume is currently on Cryptopia, the more volume we have on other exchanges the better for the coin.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/808coin/#charts has updated to pull info from the blockexplorer. I have just rebuilt the blockexplorer on a new vps, the old one ran out of hd space it was causing it to hang. I will redirect the domain when its finished updating.
Volume is up...price is holding steady, let's get this one listed on bittrex? Just having more exchanges that support 808 would really drive price and volume up even more!

Bittrex would be nice however they like to see steady daily volume first before listing a coin. Right now we don't have that here as some days the volume is high and others its under 1 BTC. I believe Bittrex likes to see at least 1 to 3 BTC volume everyday before they list a coin. I believe 808 coin can get there but its still going to take some work as also Bittrex would like to see what 808 coin has planned for the future developments.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
http://darkjedy.blogspot.ru/
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Volume is up...price is holding steady, let's get this one listed on bittrex? Just having more exchanges that support 808 would really drive price and volume up even more!
Just a note of thanks for this great coin.  I was running only with 9000 coins for about two weeks and seeing nothing.  Now I just got about 3500 coins in a few stake deposits in the last 12 hours.    It pays to be persistent with this.

Congrats mate on the stakes, it goes to show that people don't need a large amount of coins to stake. Of course the more coins people have the better as they would stake a lot more but it shows that a small investor can come in with a small amount of btc and earn some stakes even though it does take a little longer then someone with a large amount of coins. I should be getting a few stakes either later today or tomorrow as I have 4 lots at 96% to earn a stake in 24 hours.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Just a note of thanks for this great coin.  I was running only with 9000 coins for about two weeks and seeing nothing.  Now I just got about 3500 coins in a few stake deposits in the last 12 hours.    It pays to be persistent with this.

I wonder if we can use CCminer to mine 808 coin? I have used this miner to mine many other coins and am still currently mining with this miner but haven't tried it for 808 just yet so I might give it a go and see if it works. I'm on another roll of bad luck again with 2 stakes in a row not accepted lol so I'm hoping the next one is accepted as it will be a good amount.

I hope you are using an asic miner. Because otherwise you wasting your time and money. What other coins have you mined ? What are you mining with and what sort of hashrate are you getting ? I'm interested to know.

No I'm not using a asic miner just a standard gpu card, I'm not mining 808 coin as I would prefer to just stake 808 but was wondering if people could use CCminer. I am currently mining Boat coin and as I also mine Burst coin I thought why not mine Boat as well using my gpu as burst just uses hard drives to mine and on top of all that I stake multiple pos coins such as this one. So I don't believe I'm wasting any money at all and in fact making a lot of profit from all 3 which I currently have running.
Activity: 332
Merit: 103
I wonder if we can use CCminer to mine 808 coin? I have used this miner to mine many other coins and am still currently mining with this miner but haven't tried it for 808 just yet so I might give it a go and see if it works. I'm on another roll of bad luck again with 2 stakes in a row not accepted lol so I'm hoping the next one is accepted as it will be a good amount.

I hope you are using an asic miner. Because otherwise you wasting your time and money. What other coins have you mined ? What are you mining with and what sort of hashrate are you getting ? I'm interested to know.
What miner should I use for the 808 pool? Can you post a link and instructions on how to configure the miner?

Would be the same setup as mining bitcoin at a lower difficulty. Can vary a bit from hardware to hardware. CGminer is a well known mining software. This wrapper looks nice at a glance for cgminer but i have not researched it farther than that. https://sourceforge.net/projects/easyminer/
Activity: 332
Merit: 103
What miner should I use for the 808 pool? Can you post a link and instructions on how to configure the miner?

You can not mine this one, 808 is POS coin. You just need to buy bucks of 808 coin and keep in your wallet for few days, and you will get reward from staking

808 is pos/pow you can still mine pow. sha256. 808 pow block rewards decrease as pow difficulty increases, difficulty changes every block.

Yes you just have to figure out the best time to mine. Because mining can be cheaper then buying and that's obviously the time when you want to get mining the most. Though mining supports the network so it's good. Even if you make no profit it helps.
Pages:
Jump to: