Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] a-ads.com: Bitcoin advertising network. Advertise now! - page 12. (Read 174428 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi!
Can you please explain - what is the "quality range"?
And it is possible to see it for any choosen ad place?
https://i.imgur.com/iDnQ3NT.png

We assign a certain rating to our publishers' websites ranging from 0 to 1. 0 is the lowest quality, 1 is the highest quality. Since 1 is near perfect by our definition, you should avoid targeting websites at this range. If you want to get high quality traffic/impressions your safe bet will be above 0.5. Mind that less than 20% of our ad units satisfy this criteria, which means that this quality range may increase the price of the traffic significantly.
Activity: 30
Hi!
Can you please explain - what is the "quality range"?
And it is possible to see it for any choosen ad place?
https://i.imgur.com/iDnQ3NT.png
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
cryptoPag.com
Good morning,

I would like to request the category setting for the ad unit #570108: Tangler.org It is a "Block Explorer" for the IOTA's Tangle.

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
Hello, i tried to change only my minium withdraw today, not address but why it alert this ?

Thank you.
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
webminepool.com
Seems all my payments are processed. Thanks a lot! Wink
Activity: 51
Hello
please solve problems because our withdrawls still proccesing!
webminepool.com
Any updates about payments "in process"?
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012
I'm unable to change Withdrawal address message is Update failed, check your password or signature!

Please PM me your user name, I'll have a look.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I'm unable to change Withdrawal address message is Update failed, check your password or signature!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
There's been a huge brute force attack in the past 1-1.5 month in the micro earnings scene.

Those accounts were leaked from somewhere. ePay was selling their databases. Someone probably bought it and started doing BF attacks.
This is my theory, got no concrete proof, but that's when those attacks started and they started on a very big scale.
I've had people complaining on my sites as well, that someone requested passwords.

It's not an issue on your end, it's users who use the same login info on all sites they register.
legendary
Well I tried to log in today to find out my password got reset.. that's okay, now I'm reading here passwords got compromised again? Or is it still the previous attack that isn't solved yet?

If you changed your password and it is still working then no need to reset it again.
Activity: 210
💰💰💰💰
Well I tried to log in today to find out my password got reset.. that's okay, now I'm reading here passwords got compromised again? Or is it still the previous attack that isn't solved yet?
legendary

So do I need to change my password and withdrawal address or just change my password?

If your withdrawal address belongs to you then you don't need to change it, just change your password please.
legendary
I've received an email message form a-ads, but I'm didn't request that to change my password

Code:
Hello [email protected]!

Someone has requested a link to change your password. You can do this through the link below.

Change my password

If you didn't request this, please ignore this email.

Your password won't change until you access the link above and create a new one.

Yes, we've reset the passwords for users who specified their emails because it looks like passwords somehow got compromised.

Please change your passwords and check your last withdrawal and withdrawal settings.

Sorry for the inconvenience Sad
So do I need to change my password and withdrawal address or just change my password?
webminepool.com
Is it okay if my payment is "in progress" 13 hours in a row?

Thanks for your question.

Normally we do daily withdrawals via bitcoin transaction and immediate withdrawals via FaucetSystem.

But unfortunately some of our user accounts got compromised and the issue haven't been fully resolved yet, that's why we have temporarily suspended the withdrawals again in order to fix the invalid ones.

We'll resume them as soon as we resolve the issues. Please check that your withdrawal address is correct and change the password if you haven't done it recently.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
I already checked my withdrawal address and changed my password.
Okay, will be waiting.

Thank you!
legendary

Thanks for your question.

Normally we do daily withdrawals via bitcoin transaction and immediate withdrawals via FaucetSystem.

But unfortunately some of our user accounts got compromised and the issue haven't been fully resolved yet, that's why we have temporarily suspended the withdrawals again in order to fix the invalid ones.

We'll resume them as soon as we resolve the issues. Please check that your withdrawal address is correct and change the password if you haven't done it recently.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 453

Same here. Show in progress.
Give admin some times might be having some security issue with site lately.
webminepool.com
legendary
I've received an email message form a-ads, but I'm didn't request that to change my password

Code:
Hello [email protected]!

Someone has requested a link to change your password. You can do this through the link below.

Change my password

Your password won't change until you access the link above and create a new one.

Yes, we've reset the passwords for users who specified their emails because it looks like passwords somehow got compromised.

Please change your passwords and check your last withdrawal and withdrawal settings.

Sorry for the inconvenience Sad
legendary

Code:
Hello [email protected]!

Change my password

Pages:
Jump to: