Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] a-ads.com: Bitcoin advertising network. Advertise now! - page 11. (Read 174428 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Noobs should not be so afirmative about a paying system.
Ok,it can happen...but if so "old" members here would talk about and not noobs who have certaily not understood the aads system.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
They are scamming us, this is what is happening...

That is very bad
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
They are scamming us, this is what is happening...
Activity: 75
Earnings are close to 0 (From 50,000 satoshi) even though the traffic is the same.

what is happening?

Have the same question on my mind too,  what exactly is happening?
Activity: 70
Earnings are close to 0 (From 50,000 satoshi) even though the traffic is the same.

what is happening?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Thank you, I meant as a publisher though Smiley

Again, that depends on too many variables it's just impossible to predict in advance ;-)
Activity: 65
What is the eCPM with a-ads?

The way our ad network operates you get a share of impressions which is related to your share of our daily budget. Clicks are not guaranteed because they depend on your ad (is it attractive, properly designed, etc.)

Let's say today we have 1 btc budget and your have set your budget to 0.1. That means you'll get roughly 10% of our impressions.

As for the number of clicks we receive daily, please check out stats: https://a-ads.com/stats

Thank you, I meant as a publisher though Smiley

One of my best ad units is this: Ad Unit #650165

As you can see, impressions are constant (about 3k per day, while earnings have dropped to zero ( from 0.0003/day)

We cannot say how and why it happened, but your earnings have been growing for the past two days. Let's see what the picture will be in the next few days.

The way our ad network operates you get a share of impressions which is related to your share of our daily budget. Clicks are not guaranteed because they depend on your ad (is it attractive, properly designed, etc.)

Let's say today we have 1 btc budget and your have set your budget to 0.1. That means you'll get roughly 10% of our impressions.

As for the number of clicks we receive daily, please check out stats: https://a-ads.com/stats
Activity: 23
Regarding the recent "huge drop" in earnings, I don't see it in the network-wide stats. Perhaps it was a temporary fluctuation. Please let me know your ad unit ids if the problem persists.

One of my best ad units is this: Ad Unit #650165

As you can see, impressions are constant (about 3k per day, while earnings have dropped to zero ( from 0.0003/day)
Activity: 65
Activity: 674
Merit: 500
Regarding the recent "huge drop" in earnings, I don't see it in the network-wide stats. Perhaps it was a temporary fluctuation. Please let me know your ad unit ids if the problem persists.

Seems to be okay now - it was definitely down drastically for a few days (for me anyway), but the last couple of days look back to around normal / good levels for me.
Activity: 201
All my ad units don't show, it says on firefox browser: Server not secured on banner place. What happen Huh

It looks like the data center which hosts our servers had temporary connectivity issues, sorry about it.
Thank you for your reply! All banners shows now  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012
All my ad units don't show, it says on firefox browser: Server not secured on banner place. What happen Huh

It looks like the data center which hosts our servers had temporary connectivity issues, sorry about it.
Activity: 201
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012
Activity: 453
yes seems like huge drop recently.
can rarely make above 2k satoshi nowadays.
Activity: 674
Merit: 500
Did something happen to you traffic?

I went from 30,000 satoshi earnings/day to 20 earnings/day while my traffic is still the same?

How could this be?

I noticed a huge drop recently, wondered what it was as there still seem to be adverts showing.  (On the other hand a few months ago there was a huge bump from a specific campaign, so maybe bids have just dropped suddenly for a short time?)
Activity: 154

I went from 30,000 satoshi earnings/day to 20 earnings/day while my traffic is still the same?

How could this be?

Same heppen here!

From 40-50k day, i made about 1000 satoshi, maybe low, i think I will remove them...
Activity: 23

How could this be?
Pages:
Jump to: