Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] a new coin based on Litecoin - CHNCoin - page 55. (Read 181137 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hey bob you should have a donations address in your signature you deserve something from everyone for this Smiley

I will setup a giveaway pool soon, you can donate to that when it comes up Smiley

Here is latest fee payment from my p2pool, that will go into giveaway thread.

http://screencast.com/t/p6lotRQt4JW
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
why i get this???

i tryed to open the ports and im getting that msg again.. when i open the wallet or when i try to solo mine.

my .conf

server=1
rpcuser=12345
rpcpassword=12345
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=8108
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
how do you mine on that pool
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Why the whacky 88 Coins per block, though?

The blockchain size would be interesting in a couple of days; never mind a year or two.

If you ask me people saw the huge success (relatively speaking) of FeatherCoins and the the Chinese; being so good in overtaking any industry just went ahead and created CHNCoin.

8 is a lucky number in Chinese, for example license plate for car that display 88888 are highly sought after, can auction for millions.

Cheers

Don't see the coin getting too popular with Jews, though  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1162
hey bob you should have a donations address in your signature you deserve something from everyone for this Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

The blockchain size would be interesting in a couple of days; never mind a year or two.

If you ask me people saw the huge success (relatively speaking) of FeatherCoins and the the Chinese; being so good in overtaking any industry just went ahead and created CHNCoin.

8 is a lucky number in Chinese, for example license plate for car that display 88888 are highly sought after, can auction for millions.
mining @ bob's pool , in bob i trust Smiley

LOL, trust nobody Smiley I can see that blocks in the pool is getting accepted, so there should be some payments.

Please read up on PPLNS and p2pool as you need to put some time into it to work.

I am also saying repeatedly that it is an experimental pool until something better comes up.

Wait, did I hear you say this was an experi-mental- pool?
Lol...

Someone in here is most likely going mental yea
legendary

Activity: 631
Merit: 501

LOL, trust nobody Smiley I can see that blocks in the pool is getting accepted, so there should be some payments.

Please read up on PPLNS and p2pool as you need to put some time into it to work.

I am also saying repeatedly that it is an experimental pool until something better comes up.

Wait, did I hear you say this was an experi-mental- pool?
Lol...
Activity: 490

could you guide me to bobs pool?

legendary
Duelbits.com
and it takes a century for wallet to sync
There is also huge hash power on this chain.
Last I checked it was 79,145,588 kH/s total on the network... that's quite a bit for a new coin.

For a comparison... BQC is only 26,424,496 kH/s on the total network.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 490
Can someone send me some coins?

CMzfNAGhCe6PzU9HPT5Adt8mnnGxNyWJFt

THANKS!
legendary
Duelbits.com
eh, I had 5 accepted in 10 minutes than blocks have hidden themself for next hour - no accepts or rejects, lol
Has ANYONE been paid out by bob's pool recently?

Nope, it seems to be only paying out to 10 addresses, while completely ignore all others that needs to pay out.

My address is not on the summary at the bottom of the screen.
However, if I click on graphs I can find my address.

The most recent payment I received was 11:30 Central time.
Activity: 714
Crypti Community Manager
Has ANYONE been paid out by bob's pool recently?

Nope, it seems to be only paying out to 10 addresses, while completely ignore all others that needs to pay out.

Here are you coins:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1995608
It's P2Pool. He can't scam the coins from you.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Nothing happening for me Sad

Please send me any coin you can spare CJkWCtJcdHj2Dt4JPQkAKSyGLZYkERt9zh

+.79  Tongue

Thanks. Could you please round it up for me?  Wink Tongue

Also, thanks to the anonymous donor who sent me 11 coins.
legendary
So after over 5 hours banging my head; got 9 accepts, 4 rejects with 2 confirms.

Will let it run overnight and pull it back tomorrow morning. Doing this just for fun - don't think it has got any future.
Pages:
Jump to: