Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] a new coin based on Litecoin - CHNCoin - page 50. (Read 181137 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Crypti Community Manager
Okay guys! My P2Pool is back! There were some small configuration problems which caused massive warning and error notifications. These made the server lag like hell.

But with the help of Bob I could fix it! Smiley

So who ever wants to join again: http://www.the-passion-node.com/static/

URL: the-passion-node.com
Port: 80
Name: Your Address
Pw: Doesnt matter

Have fun! Smiley

Thanks! Just joined up to your pool, got my first 0.44 payout in about 2 mins. I will be doing balance solomine/your pool.

Glad to hear! Smiley But to receive the full earnings you have to wait 1-2 hours. It's a P2Pool after all. Smiley But that's normal.
Activity: 602
Maybe they were from bob's pool then.. Only mined there for 10 minutes and stopped hours ago though  Grin

It takes time for pplns reward system to payout, you need to build up shares.

Good thing right now is that i am personally not getting any orphans at all Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Okay guys! My P2Pool is back! There were some small configuration problems which caused massive warning and error notifications. These made the server lag like hell.

Have fun! Smiley

Thanks! Just joined up to your pool, got my first 0.44 payout in about 2 mins. I will be doing balance solomine/your pool.
Activity: 308
Argh, yea it seems all the shares are being orphaned, nothing I mine solo is getting accepted either. Latency to the source nodes could be the issue, though a bazillion people mining it may have something to do with it too. I'm keeping 1Mh/s pointed at it for a bit, see if we can get some payouts!

Looks like CHNCoin is still work in progress--but I can assure you, its p2pool, so I don't get paid unless you do!

I got my first payments!

i havent receive anything.. and i have got many blocks

Maybe they were from bob's pool then.. Only mined there for 10 minutes and stopped hours ago though  Grin
Activity: 371
Argh, yea it seems all the shares are being orphaned, nothing I mine solo is getting accepted either. Latency to the source nodes could be the issue, though a bazillion people mining it may have something to do with it too. I'm keeping 1Mh/s pointed at it for a bit, see if we can get some payouts!

Looks like CHNCoin is still work in progress--but I can assure you, its p2pool, so I don't get paid unless you do!

I got my first payments!

i havent receive anything.. and i have got many blocks
Activity: 714
Crypti Community Manager

Have fun! Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Using Blastbob's code, I present yet another p2pool node:

http://openp2pool.com:8109/static/

Enjoy!  Grin

Nice. How long before payouts on this pool?
Activity: 336

I'm mining at 430kh/sec and I seem to still be finding blocks soloing. Make sure your scantime is very low to make sure you can find the new blocks quickly. A: 7 R: 1 is my current block count.

What -s and --expiry values are you using? Should I also add those parameters for p2p pool mining?
Also you probably are close to China?

Bob's pool just paid me 0.44, so at least SOMETHING is working.

I am running a 7950 at I:17 powertune 20%, scantime 1, everything else default settings for cgminer. This is connecting to my -server app on the desktop in win7. I am in the midwest, so not that close to china.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
What scantime and expiry settings seem to be working best for you guys?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
3.000.000 coin mined ? in less than 24 hours?

I got my first payments!
Activity: 631
Merit: 501
Why CNC, though? Chinese National Coin?

The OP seems to have fled. The coin doesn't look too promising. I guess everybody is stocking up in case it becomes popular in China

He was just here to post the OP last night... I don't get how people can already say that he fled or abandoned the coin or isn't giving any updates, etc.

ChinaCoin is just as promising as Feathercoin. They are the same thing with a different name.

+1
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

The OP seems to have fled. The coin doesn't look too promising. I guess everybody is stocking up in case it becomes popular in China

He was just here to post the OP last night... I don't get how people can already say that he fled or abandoned the coin or isn't giving any updates, etc.

ChinaCoin is just as promising as Feathercoin. They are the same thing with a different name.

All I see is 36 pages of him not posting, so people are calling it: he fled.

Not true, he posted several times in the Chinese forum.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust

It's been less than 24 hours since he posted the OP.

Some people have a life..
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

The OP seems to have fled. The coin doesn't look too promising. I guess everybody is stocking up in case it becomes popular in China Cool

On Chinese forums all I see is bashing the coin, the Chinese forums are calling it "junk coin" and giving China a bad name for the first Chinese coin.
I will not touch it until i get some help with the code, hopefully p2pool.org guy will setup and help out soon.

Thanks, it is slowly accepting shares, but haven't seen any payouts on my pool yet either. Will be sure to watch for your p2pool updates, your work is very appreciated. By the way, are fees working for you?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I will not touch it until i get some help with the code, hopefully p2pool.org guy will setup and help out soon.

great , thanks , can't see how it can work better really, with 900 hash im still getting 2 coins every few mins. That's great i go away do some jobs come back and another 80 coins waiting Smiley
thanks Smiley

after trying to mine ltc as a late joiner its great to see some coins building up even if they are not worth anything as yet.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
How/where can you see the CHNCoin difficulty?
Pages:
Jump to: